Belle.jpg
TheBeast.jpg

Jasmine- FreeBird914
Jasmine.jpg

Cinderella- NoQuestion
cinderella.jpg

Mulan- Servant4God

Pocahontas-

"Once upon a dream", there were six princesses. "I wonder" if they even knew they were to become princesses. One was even from "Under the Sea!" Another thought to herself, "So this is love" and came to the conclusion that "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes." Another princess met seven little dwarves and decided that "Someday My Prince Will Come." While flying on a magic carpet, another princess saw "A Whole New World." During dinner, "Be Our Guest" was sung to another princess. And all six princesses lived happily ever after. :clap:

believer4God

^!Paddling towards Paradise!^
Apr 19, 2005
U.S.
✟42,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hellerr Ariel! :hug: ^_^
You look wondermous, dahling!
How is Mr. Prince Eric doing? :D
Oh, thank you ever so much, Jasmine! You look oh so lovely, especially with your red hair! Mr. Prince Eric is magnificent and adorably handsome. :blush:

And how are you and Aladin doing?

Upvote 0

believer4God

^!Paddling towards Paradise!^
Apr 19, 2005
U.S.
✟42,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NoQuestion said:
Hello princesses! How are you all?

Prince Charming left the toilet seat up again. I don't know what I'm going to do with that man...

I'm ever so lovely, Cinderella. Thank you ever so much for asking! And how are you doing, m'dear?

Oh my goodness! =0 Maybe Eric could write him a letter or something to help your Prince Charming out. Do you perhaps have "Charmin" toilet paper? =P

Upvote 0

NoQuestion

Here we stand, worlds apart.
Dec 17, 2006
✟18,989.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm ever so lovely, Cinderella. Thank you ever so much for asking! And how are you doing, m'dear?

Oh my goodness! =0 Maybe Eric could write him a letter or something to help your Prince Charming out. Do you perhaps have "Charmin" toilet paper? =P
Oh, Ariel, when our princes get together, we'll have to go shoe shopping! I seem to have lost one of mine...Prince Charming and I were out dancing past midnight.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.