RandyP

Aug 31, 2008
Denver,CO
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aside from the Christological error that Terral presents; he also confuses the role of Christ in His humility (role) and the ascended Lord (role) with His substance _ 100% God and 100% man

These heresies stem from the 3rd _ 5th centuries and have been condemned by early councils, see: Nicene Council (325 ad) and council of "robbers: _ Chalcedon (451 ad)

Is Christ divided?
Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 1 Cor 1:13 (NKJV)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because one man chooses to write the title of His office first or else write the purpose of His coming first, in a list, as in "Messiah/Anointed/Christos Howshea/Hosea/Salvation" or Howshea/Hosea/Salvation Messiah/Anointed/Christos is their choice, and takes nothing away and adds nothing to the office and purpose of the Second Man, whose name is Israel, whose office is Messiah/Anointed/Christ; and whose purpose is Salvation/Howshea to all human beings [whosoever will]. To the Jew first and to the Gentile last, this offer was extended and continues to be extended.

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi Randy:

Aside from the Christological error that Terral presents; he also confuses the role of Christ in His humility (role) and the ascended Lord (role) with His substance _ 100% God and 100% man

There is no such thing as Christ’s humanity, because He is the “Son of God” (Jn 1:34) sent into the world to save sinners. That is the very reason that Scripture says Christ was “found in appearance AS A MAN” (Phil 2:8) in the first place. Since Scripture says “God is NOT A MAN” (Num. 23:19) then nobody can be 100 percent God ‘and’ 100 percent man. Randy does not know whether to transform his ‘god’ into the “one God” OR one of the mere ‘men’ of the same cotton picking verse (1Tim. 2:5). That is funny. The reason Christ Jesus is the “one Mediator” BETWEEN God ‘and’ Men is because the “Son of God” (2Cor 1:19) is something ‘between’ God and men. Unfortunately for Randy, he has no room in his broken theology for God (The Almighty), The Son of God (Christ) and mere men . . .

These heresies stem from the 3rd _ 5th centuries and have been condemned by early councils, see: Nicene Council (325 ad) and council of "robbers: _ Chalcedon (451 ad)

LOL! That is funny! Those people had no more knowledge of God ‘and’ His Only Begotten Son (F+S+HS under red arrow) any more than you. Jesus Christ is Lord (Son of God) and God raised Him from the dead. Romans 10:9. God is the “one God” of 1Tim. 2:5 and Christ is at the RIGHT HAND OF GOD (Col. 3:1-3) making intercession for the saints. Romans 8:34. Randy does not even begin to know the difference. I am,

In Christ Jesus (Son of God),

Terral

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Phil 2:8) in the first place. Since Scripture says “God is NOT A MAN” (Num. 23:19) then nobody can be 100 percent God ‘and’ 100 percent man.

Terral
Terral, Please look at what the passage states and in context.
The context of Numbers 23:19 is that Elohym [God] is not an [Adam person] [SIZE=-1] 'iysh-[/SIZE][0376]. Ish-[0376] is translated "man". but the reference is to an Adam person Ish -[0376].

YHWH is now come in flesh as the Israel Person Ish-
[0376].
He is a Man-human being -anthropos-
[444]. He always was God -YHWH-Elohym.
He was always to come in anthropos-
[444] flesh of the second creation.
Adam is made in His own image -exactly; Adam is a bodily flesh copy of the Person of God the Word.
Rom 5:14 and Gen 1:26, 27 and Gen 9:6 state that Adam is the very "similitude/image/tupos" of Elohym [in the second Person of God/Elohym], the Word.

In Genesis 2, Adam is the first created 'iysh for this earth, and the[SIZE=-1] 'ishshah was taken from Adam.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
They are then both called Adam by the Creator [Genesis 5:2][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE] YHWH states in Hosea 2 that all restored Israel will call Him My 'Ish-[0376], in that day.
At this time Israel is not called My [SIZE=-1]'ishshah-[/SIZE][0802][SIZE=-1] by YHWH [as Hosea 2 so states], and Israel is not calling YHWH My [/SIZE]Ish-[0376][SIZE=-1] at this time; but both will happen at the restoration of the nation of Israel as the [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]'ishshah-[/SIZE][0802][SIZE=-1] of Israel, the second [/SIZE]creation 'Ish-[0376][SIZE=-1], who is YHWH come in flesh and whose name is "Israel", and He is not an not Adam person [/SIZE]ish-[0376][SIZE=-1].

[/SIZE]Hsa 2:2¶Plead with your mother, plead: for she [is] not my [SIZE=-1]'ishshah-[/SIZE][0802], neither [am] I her [SIZE=-1] 'iysh-[/SIZE][0376] let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
Jesus the Christ [whose name in the Hebrew is Howshea/Salvation], is YHWH come in flesh of human being creation and is the second [SIZE=-1] 'iysh-[/SIZE][0376]for earth. And as such is the "Everlasting Father" of the second creation. The first 'iysh, Adam, is dead in spirit [as "Adam son of God, of the human being kind] and will be totally cut off in the regeneration [as circumcision on the 8th day signs].

'iysh is translated these ways in the English AV — man 1002, men 210, one 188, husband 69, any 27, misc 143

To be the adopted 'ishshah of the second Man/'Iysh [YHWH come as Kinsman/Redeemer] is what the name 'Israel, given to Jacob, was an oracle of; and that is the reason why YHWH calls Israel My people, called by My name.
His name is Israel, as the second 'Iysh and Kinsman/Redeemer to Adam, and YHWH in the Person of the Word is come as the Everlasting Father of the second creation. He is the 'Ish-[0376] of the Church, and the Church is joined to Him by adoption into His Name. The adoption pertains to Israel, Jacob's seed, and the Gentiles who are joined to His name are His 'Ish-[0376], along with the Believing Jews who were never cut off.

The context of Numbers 23:19 is that Elohym is not an Adam 'iysh.
YHWH is come as Israel, an 'Iysh of second creation, and all Israel will call Him "My Iysh" -Ish
Hsa 2:16
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, [that] thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

So yes, God is come in fully human being
anthropos-[444]flesh, as a Man-[0376]. Specifically, the second Man-[0376].
In Isaiah 59 YHWH looked at the injustice of the earth and saw no Ish-[0376] to bring forth justice, so in Isa 59:16 He donned the garments of second creation human being [anthropos-[444]] flesh, as second Ish-[0376] Himself, to come as Kinsman/Redeemer/brother to Adam to bring forth the redemption and justice for earth.

As the Second Creation Man His name is Israel. His office is Christ/Messiah, and His purpose is Salvation/Howshea. "Jesus" is the transliterated word from the Greek for the Hebrew word "Salvation". That is His purpose, but His name is called "Israel", by the Father Isa 49:1-Isa 49:6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi YSM:

Terral, Please look at what the passage states and in context. The context of Numbers 23:19 is that Elohym [God] is not an [Adam person] 'iysh-[0376]. Ish-[0376] is translated "man". but the reference is to an Adam person Ish -[0376].

Stop being ridiculous. Those of you NOT knowing the differences between “God” and His Only Begotten Son (John 3:16) have no business writing Bible commentary for anyone. Then the idea that our Lord Jesus Christ is a mere man is nonsense heaped onto foolishness. There is exactly ‘one God’ and Christ Jesus is the “Son of God” (2Cor. 1:19) and the “one Mediator” OF THE SAME VERSE (1Tim. 2:5). Jesus Christ is Lord ‘and’ God raised Him from the dead. Romans 10:9. Those of you NOT knowing the difference can in NO WAY begin to make the confession of faith for salvation:

“But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart”-- that is, the word of faith which we are preaching, that “IF” you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, "AND" believe in your heart that GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.” Romans 10:8-10.
Go ahead and confess that Jesus is Lord ‘and’ that God raised Him from the dead and perhaps you will begin to realize that Jesus Christ is the “Son of God” (Jn 1:34) six days every week and twice on Sunday. :0) The notion that Jesus is ‘God’ AND a mere ‘man’ is NONSENSE. God is 100 percent God!!! Jesus Christ is 100 percent the “Son of God.” Period!!! Jesus Christ is at the ‘right hand of GOD’ (Col. 3:1-4) this very moment making intercession for the saints. Romans 8:34. If the Son of God is 100 percent God [not], then “His God and Father” (Rev. 1:6) is 200 percent God!!!! :0)

YHWH is now come in flesh as the Israel Person Ish-[0376].
He is a Man-human being -anthropos-[444]. He always was God -YHWH-Elohym.

No sir. Jesus Christ is the “Son of the Living God”!!!! Matthew 16:15-17. Those of you trying to force Jesus Christ into becoming a human being (heh) have no idea what you are even talking about. God and The Word are the SAME THING in God’s Infinite Realm (far left), but the vast majority here does NOT even know what that means. :0)

Trying to explain your manmade dogma using the Hebrew (heh) is nothing more than hilarious. Good luck with that. I am,

In Christ Jesus and you do NOT even know what that means,

Terral

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally Posted by Terral
(Phil 2:8) in the first place. Since Scripture says “God is NOT A MAN” (Num. 23:19) then nobody can be 100 percent God ‘and’ 100 percent man.

Terral

Hi YSM:

Trying to explain your manmade dogma using the Greek is nothing more than hilarious. Good luck with that. I am,
Terral
Sorry, Terral, but you are terribly confused. I used the Hebrew original to show you erred [with prejudice] on Numbers 23:19 :
The context of Numbers 23:19 is that Elohym [God] is not an [Adam person] [SIZE=-1] 'iysh-[/SIZE][0376].

Ish-
[0376] is translated "man", in Numbers 23:19. but the reference is to an Adam person Ish -[0376], . YHWH is indeed come in the flesh of a second and Firstborn of earth "Ish", the "Everlasting Human Being Father" of the second human being creation, as the Firstborn of it **.

My post showed that you isolated text and used it out of context, because Elohym is indeed come as an Ish, as the second Man/anthropos, as He shows us in His Word.

I referred you to Hosea chapter 2 where YHWH explains that He is divorced from Israel as His "Ishyah", until the restoration and return of Israel [His namesake people], to Him, when they will indeed call Him "My Ish". Numbers 23:19 and Hosea 2:16 use the same Hebrew word, sometimes translated "man", sometimes husband.
The "Ishyah" comes out of the "Ish"; both in the first human being, Adam, and in the second human being Israel; and those joined to Israel by second birth are indeed His Ishyah.
God is the Ish, indeed, as states the Word of God!

Hsa 2:2¶Plead with your mother, plead: for she [is] not my Ishyah, neither [am] I her ISH [translated husband]: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
Hsa 2:16
And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, [that] thou shalt call me Ishi [Ish]; and shalt call me no more Baali.
The Greek word I used shows you that Jesus Christ is come in human flesh as the second human being/anthropos, as opposed to the first human being/anthropos, Adam.

As to YHWH [in the Person of the Word] donning a human being garment to come as second Ish [the only brother to Adam, the first ish], I referred you to Isaiah 59, where He looked and saw no ish [translated "man"] to bring forth justice for earth, and so YHWH donned the garment of second human being creation and came as the second Ish for earth, as a brother to Adam, as the Kinsman/Redeemer =Hebrew ga'al.

**Isa 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

And Terral -He's returning in the same human being flesh garment He spoke of donning in Isaiah 59, in which He was "baptized in blood/death in, rose again in, ascended in, and is glorified in, as the Second Man/human being flesh/anthropos.

Rev 19:13
And he [was] clothed with a *garment baptized in death:* and his name is called The Word of God.

Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi YSM:

Sorry, Terral, but you are terribly confused. I used the Hebrew original to show you erred [with prejudice] on Numbers 23:19:

You are indeed correct that I should have said "Hebrew" and not the Greek, but no, you are using transliterations of the original Hebrew to try and prove the "Son of God" (John 1:34) is a mere human being. And no, God is the Big Guy that sent Him (John 3:16) and raised Him from the dead. Christ says,

"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, 'and' Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3.
The Only True God is "God." Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" and no mere man!!! Who is the greatest born of women? Christ? No!!! John the Baptist. Matt. 11:11. Do the math!!!

Thank you for pointing out my error. I will head right back up there and correct myself, but will you? :0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi YSM:

You are indeed correct that I should have said "Hebrew" and not the Greek, but no, you are using transliterations of the original Hebrew to try and prove the "Son of God" (John 1:34) is a mere human being. And no, God is the Big Guy that sent Him (John 3:16) and raised Him from the dead. Christ says,

The Only True God is "God." Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" and no mere man!!! Who is the greatest born of women? Christ? No!!! John the Baptist. Matt. 11:11. Do the math!!!

Thank you for pointing out my error. I will head right back up there and correct myself, but will you? :0)

In Christ Jesus,

Terral
Correct myself on what, Terral? If you mean my reference to your saying I used Greek when I showed you the Hebrew, then I can go back and take that out, but I still need to elaborate on the words and their meaning, which is the point. God is an Ish which is translated sometimes as "man". He is not an Adam ish, which is what Numbers 23:19 is stating. God is not an Adam person. God is the Israel Person, in the flesh of second human being creation.

YHWH is dressed in a second creation Human Being body of flesh. He is a Man. He is YHWH. He is God the Word. He is "El-ELOHE-ISRAEL" which translates as God, Mighty God, Israel.

There are two human being creation flesh bodies created by YHWH. One is Adam, and we are all Adam as to our kind, which kind is male and female; and the second One is Israel, and we can all be adopted into the second One's Living Spirit.
Second birth of Spirit is the adoption. The adoption pertains to the people of the New Man name, which name is “Israel -Isaiah 49..

The first man -the ish- was made a living soul; the Last Man -the Ish- is YHWH from heaven.
Isaiah 59 tells us that YHWH dressed Himself in the garment of Kinsman/Redeemer, the second creation Ish, to bring forth justice for earth.
Revelation 19 tells us that YHWH is returning in the same garment of flesh that He put on, when He came incarnate.

I'm sorry that you do not understand the dual nature of Jesus Christ as both YHWH [Isaiah 59; Isaiah 49; Isaiah 9; Isaiah 6; John 12:37-41, I think it is] and as the second Man of full human being flesh. He always existed as God the Word, the second Person in YHWH, and He is come as the second Man.
God/Elohym is a Man, the Ish, named Israel. He says the Father called His name Israel. He and the Father are One YHWH, and two individual two Persons. The Holy Spirit is the third Person in YHWH.

You can grasp the fact of persons in a kind easily, by looking at Adam, who is made male and female, and multiplied into many billions of persons while remaining one Adam kind of created being. YHWH is not made, and does not multiply, but He is a multiplicity from eternity, in three Persons. Adam is in billions of persons, YHWH is in three.

The second Person in YHWH is the only Similitude of YHWH any created being has ever, does ever, or shall ever see the face of. He is now come in flesh of second creation and is dual natured.

He gives each and every Adam person the opportunity to also be dual natured who calls on His name and is born from above of His Living Spirit. After we are born again in Christ's Living Spirit and while we remain in this dead Adam flesh body we are in both the nature of Adam, which we must crucify daily with Christ, and the New Man nature of Christ, by being adopted into His Living Spirit.
We get the best of the deal.

You used Numbers 23:19 to make a claim that is not in context and is not applied truthfully to the subject at hand. and I point out that the Hebrew speaks of Elohym not being an Adam Ish, in that verse, but that He is indeed come as the Ish of second human being creation.
I gave you multiple Scriptures to show you that this is so.

On Jesus and John: John is born of the first Ish's "Ishyah". John is seed of that first ish/Adam and the ishyah/Eve taken from him. John is an Adam person, in the kingdom of Adam/first man.
Jesus Christ is the Firstborn of the second creation, and He was born of Zion of the Spirit, who is the Woman/Ishyah who "compassed a Man" when a New thing was done in the earth and the second creation Man was formed in the womb of the virgin and God the Word stripped Himself bare naked of the Glory He had with the Father [Whom He is the same, another self of [an altar ego], and stepped into the second creation flesh body formed for Him to wear as brother to Adam so that He could be the Kinsman/Redeemer of Adam and the kingdom Adam lost.
He was always with God and always was God, and always was the Son of Man in heaven who was to come, and in whose image -actual form to come- Adam was made: Enoch and John the Apostle both saw Him as an altar ego, another same self, of the Great Glory, the One on the Throne; God the Word, and the Lamb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Hi YSM:

Correct myself on what, Terral? If you mean my reference to your saying I used Greek when I showed you the Hebrew, then I can go back and take that out, but I still need to elaborate on the words and their meaning, which is the point. God is an Ish which is translated sometimes as "man".

This thread is about the Differences Between Jesus Christ AND Christ Jesus described ONLY in the Pauline Epistles (like in Eph. 2:4-7). God is NOT a man and the Son of God is NOT a man either and the greatest born of women is still John the Baptist. Matt. 11:11. You might want to start a thread on your creation Ish topic or your second human being creation topic that have nothing to do with explaining the differences between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus. When some folks are told that Jesus Christ is the “Son of God” (MANY wrongly think the Son is “God”) then their eyes gloss over and we must endure endless rambling about something else.

Your 'Jesus = 100% God and 100% man' dogma is complete and utter foolishness. Christ Jesus is the 'one Mediator' BETWEEN GOD 'AND' MEN' (1Tim 2:5 = diagram = under red arrow), because the "Son of God" is something BETWEEN God 'and' men. Thank you in advance,

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi YSM:

This thread is about the Differences Between Jesus Christ AND Christ Jesus described ONLY in the Pauline Epistles (like in Eph. 2:4-7).
Terral
Since Scripture says “God is NOT A MAN” (Num. 23:19) then nobody can be 100 percent God ‘and’ 100 percent man.
Terral, you are using the passage from Numbers out of context in this thread. I am responding to your out of context usage of Scripture, to show you that you are in error, and do not understand what the Word of God says about the matter.
So you posted "“God is NOT A MAN” (Num. 23:19)"; but God is indeed a Man/Ish, so what is it that you misssed? You missed the original word, "ish", translated "man" in that verse, and you missed the rest of the verse that shows the context is that God is not an Adam person Ish.

God, Elohym, YHWH in the second Person is "an Ish", which is what you claim He is not, in Numbers 23:29 -but context, context, context, Terral! God/Elohym/ YHWH is an Ish. His name is Israel, not Adam, as context tells us.

Gen 32:24
And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man/ISH with him until the breaking of the day. http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Gen&chapter=32&verse=24&version=KJV#24

Gen 32:30
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God/Elohym[ the ISH] face to face, and my life is preserved.

The ISH/Man who appeared to Jacob was YHWH, in the second Person, pre-incarnate. He is Israel, the Mighty God, who gave His name to Jacob.
Gen 33:20
And he erected there an altar, and called it Elelohe-Israel.
Hosea 12:1-5 says YHWH was the ISHMan who wrestled with Jacob.

Yes, God is a Man.
He is not an Adam Ish, but He is the Israel ISH.

You missed God's declaration in Isaiah 59 where YHWH stated that He saw no "man/Ish" to bring forth justice on earth, and so He Himself, donned [got dressed] in a human body created for Him [in the womb of a virgin] to be garmented in, as the Kinsman/Redeemer to Adam and the second and "Only Begotten" Ish/Man/son of God of the human being kind.

You missed the entire chapter of Hosea 2 where YHWH says that He divorced Israel as His "Ishyah"/wife =woman, and that He is not their "Ish/husband =man" and yet when He restores them to Himself they will indeed call YHWH "My Ish". Ish is the word that you missed in Numbers 23:19 which is there translated "man", but YHWH is indeed come as a second "Ish" -a Man, a human being. He is simply wearing the nature of human creation flesh, but He is the Living Spirit in that flesh, as the Nt states.

Look around the OT on YHWH as the Ish/MAN of second creation human being flesh who appeared to Jacob and gave Jacob His own New Man name to come.

God was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit, seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world,
received up into glory.

BTW: there is no reason to make a doctrine on word order usage of the office and purpose of the Second Man/Ish. His office is Christ/Messiah. He purpose is Salvation =Jesus/Howshea. His New Man Name is "Israel", as second creation human being. The second Man is the LORD from heaven.
This whole thread is riduclous in it's word crafting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi YSM:

This thread is about the Differences Between Jesus Christ AND Christ Jesus described ONLY in the Pauline Epistles (like in Eph. 2:4-7).
Terral, you are using the passage from Numbers out of context in this thread. I am responding to your out of context usage of Scripture, to show you that you are in error, and do not understand what the Word of God says about the matter.
So you posted "“God is NOT A MAN” (Num. 23:19)"; but God is indeed a Man/Ish, so what is it that you misssed? You missed the original word, "ish", translated "man" in that verse, and you missed the rest of the verse that shows the context is that God is not an Adam person Ish.

God, Elohym, YHWH in the second Person is "an Ish", which is what you claim He is not, in Numbers 23:29 -but context, context, context, Terral! God/Elohym/ YHWH is an Ish. His name is Israel, not Adam, as context tells us.

Gen 32:24
And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a
man/ISH with him until the breaking of the day. http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/c.pl?book=Gen&chapter=32&verse=24&version=KJV#24

God was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit, seen of angels,
preached unto the Gentiles,
believed on in the world,
received up into glory.

BTW: there is no reason to make a doctrine on word order usage of the office and purpose of the Second Man/Ish. His office is Christ/Messiah. He purpose is Salvation =Jesus/Howshea. His New Man Name is "Israel", as second creation human being. The second Man is the LORD from heaven.

I just checked and Paul makes no distinction in the word order
of Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus in his epistles -else his scribes who wrote for him had no cause to worry about the word order they wrote when Paul dictated to them his letters.

Hbr 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mar 12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
Mat 27:17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
Mar 12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
Jhn 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1Cr 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called [to be] saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

1Cr 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?
1Cr 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

Gal 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Gal 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Eph 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Phl 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
Col 1:4 Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love [which ye have] to all the saints,

1Th 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they [have] of the Jews:
1Th 2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1Ti 1:2 Unto Timothy, [my] own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
1Ti 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

1Ti 1:15 This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
1Ti 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, [even] the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

1Ti 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and [before]
Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
1Ti 6:14 That thou keep [this] commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Ti 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2Ti 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Hbr 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.