Do you see the differences between God (The Almighty) and My Father who is in Heaven?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terral

Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
✟21,357.00
Faith
Christian
Greetings to All:

This thread is dedicated to presenting and deliberating the differences between the “Only True God” (Jn 17:3), characterized as “the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8), and “My Father who is IN HEAVEN” (Matt. 10:32-33) who is the spirit witness of the Word testifying with the Son and Holy Spirit from Matthew 28:19.

“God” is the same “God” who sent our Lord Jesus Christ into the world to sav sinners (Jn 3:16-18) and the same “God” who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead. Romans 10:9. “God” is the “One God and Father” of Ephesians 4:6 and Christ Jesus is the “Lord” of Ephesians 4:5 the “Son of God” (Jn 1:34 testifying on the earth, and the ”Son of God” (2Cor. 11:19) IN whom all things were created and are held together (Col. 1:16-17).

Page-313.png

Credit Terral Croft, The Mystery Explained, Nov. 2017, Page 313.
God’s three witnesses are “God To Come” (spirit witness), “God Who Is” (blood witness) and “God Who Was” (water witness Helper/Priest) testifying for “The Almighty” in Revelation 1:8. “God Who Is” is speaking in Genesis 1 saying, “Let Us make man in Our image” (Gen. 1:26), which is a ‘triune’ image (GTC, GWI, GWW) whereby man and woman were created having a spirit (spirit witness), soul (blood witness) and physical body (water witness helper). “God” is the “Only True God” and “My God” who sent our Lord Jesus Christ into this universe [my notes]:
"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the Only True God, and Jesus Christ [F+S+HS] whom You have sent.” John 17:3.
The “God and Father” of our Lord Jesus Christ is the “Invisible God” of Colossians 1:15 and the same “My God” that no one has seen at any time (John 1:18). See my explanations to blu2 (here) on the “Is there an official Trinity doctrine?” topic for more information. Nobody can see “God” because He is infinite, so God sent His Only Begotten Son to incarnate in this universe to become the “Lord” (Acts 2:36, Rom. 10:9) that men can see. While the three witnesses of “The Almighty” are testifying in Revelation 1:8, the three witnesses of “The Word/Son” are testifying in Matthew 28:19 having the same "Triune" IMAGE of the Invisible God. “My Father Who is IN HEAVEN” (Matt. 10:32-33) is the “spirit witness’ of “Christ Jesus” standing IN HEAVEN as the “one Mediator” like this:

Page-97.png

Credit Terral Croft, The Mystery Explained, Nov. 2017, Page 97.
This diagram shows the “Heavenly Man Christ Jesus” under the red arrow standing in Heaven of Genesis 1:1 that is the Highest Heaven of 1Kings 8:27. Christ Jesus (F+S+HS) is the “True Tabernacle” (Heb. 8:1-2) that the Lord God (One God) pitched and not man with Two Veils just like the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple (diagram) also having the Image of a Man.

Page-23.png

Credit Terral Croft, The Mystery Explained, Nov. 2017, Page 23.
The three witnesses of God (The Almighty: Rev. 1:8) appear at the far left of Figure 1 and at the top of Figure 2. However, My Father who is in Heaven is the “Father” testifying with the Son and Holy Spirit above “Heaven” in Figure 1 and in the central-soul-blood section of Figure 2 placing Christ Jesus “between God AND men” (1Tim. 2:5).

Do you see the differences between God (The Almighty) and My Father who is in Heaven? Good luck in the deliberations.

In Christ Jesus (F+S+HS),

Terral