The Difference Between the Rapture of the Church and the Second Coming of Christ

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Ronald,

Concerning the `last trump` being the 7th one in the trib. that would be a very superficial reading of scripture. God`s voice is described `as a trumpet,` (Rev. 1: 10 & 4: 1) and we can see by the different contexts who He is speaking (trumpeting) to.

In Cor. 15 we see that God is speaking (trumpeting) to the Body of Christ, for the last time because after that they will speak `face to face` in glory.

Then in Matt. 24 by context realise that God is speaking to Israel. They are His elect (also). He sends his angels with a great sound of a trumpet.

Then in Rev. 11: 15 we realise that God is speaking (trumpeting) to the nations of the world.

Thus, it all, as everything depends on what God is saying and to whom.

regards, Marilyn.
Rev. 1:10 say "I HEARD BEHIND ME A LOUD VOICE LIKE A TRUMPET". Like means loud and piercing, that's all. This is a description of his voice, not a reference to the actual seven trumpets of Revelation that will be blown. This does not pertain to 1 Cor. 15:52. I this verse it specifically says, "at the last trumpet, for the trumpet will sound." You are twisting the scriptures to mean what you want them to mean to support your view. This is what Pre-Tribs must do. These are the verses they must twist and distort, otherwise, your whole view is wrong. The proof is in many other scriptures as well. This whole 70th week of Daniel is misguided too, there is no gap. That pertained to His First Coming only. In 1 Thes. 4:16, The trumpet call of God is produced by a trumpet, the last trumpet.

So in Rev. 11:15, God is trumpeting to the nations? LOL There are seven trumpets blown, held by seven angels - HELLO! Distorting scripture. It's OK, Jesus will sort it out for you when He arrives but actually when the GT begins and you are still here, you'll immediately realize the Pre-Trib view was wrong.

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟298,336.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi claninja,

Thank you. I also appreciate hearing your views and know that by the Holy Spirit He will give us clarity so we can all come to the truth.

Now the different feasts God gave to Israel as a `rehearsal` of God`s specific appointed times, some still have to be fulfilled - in the millennium, the Feast of Tabernacles (God dwelling with His people) will find fulfilment in time and then in eternity will go on and on. (Rev. 21:3)

Now as to the new thread, will you post it here or elsewhere?

regards, Marilyn.

Are the OT saints part of the body of Christ?

Upvote 0