✟7,736.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mark. 8 Verses 34 to 38
[35] For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. [36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

We go through a lot of things in life and sometimes we end up not having the patience to wait on God. In these trying times as young people, we are experiencing a lot of challenges, and we wonder where we are supposed to be or if ever we are going to be successful in life? With all these things that are happening around us, it is very easy to then lose faith in God, and find another way to find comfort in the things of the world.

There are some celebrities that we know, listen to, watch on tv, and love, but you will find that they have sold their souls to the devil just for fame and money. I am afraid that this is what the devil will want to do with the children of God. He will want to mislead us and wish for such unholy lives, but what will it profit a man to lose his soul? Many of these celebrities have sold their souls and I realised it happens mostly at a young age. Here is the link for the video to watch and see what I am saying is true https://go.rancah.com/CXcimMZV

I pray that as young people we pray for each other. The bible says to pray without ceasing. We must stand together and protect the generation that is to rule the world in God's ways. God bless you all.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Just look long and hard at America. Too many young people below the age of fifty and some fifty and older don't care what's happening outside their bubble. It isn't about working with or compromising with the Democrats. The naive think, "It's not affecting me, I don't care. More power to them!"

Don't bury your heads in the sand! If someone ruins your small business you will be dominated. Big tech will walk on you as they've already begun. I'm not going to argue with those who don't want to know the truth. I'll pray for them.

Upvote 0