The Devil is going to test people, as to whether they would forgive the anti-Christ

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So scripturally (I have to start with scripture here, which is not a bad thing, I'm just saying) this is based on being blessed - as Jesus said "blessed is he who is not offended because of Me". The point is that it is never natural to overlook an offence, even though we might like to live in a world where offences are all forgiven, the reality is Jesus pronounced woe over those who bring the offence. This applies at its most extreme to the anti-Christ.

If the anti-Christ were easy to accept, as ruling over Israel the way Jesus would, the Devil would make no ground; people would say "well, I don't usually have a problem with friends, but a friend who wants me to obey the law, I don't know... I wouldn't like him" but nothing further, thus creating an environment where tolerance is expected and tested at every corner,, there would be no mention of atonement, just a middle ground, so the Devil's clambering for power would be stymied.

But a problem occurs here, because of distaste, the people marveling saying "Who will go to war with him?" (Revelation), in the sense that they would rather not have a leader, will then turn aside and say "that's Israel's problem". The Love for the nations growing cold, because Israel is raising the banner in the name of the law. This then begins a series of compromises, that will see the nations undone, but that the Lord is able to reach them in weakness, that they prefer to wait on the Lord - as it says "you will not see Me again until you say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!", this is true even of the nations.

So it turns out to be a testimony of praise, that the nations pity Israel, because of the anti-Christ - no longer seeing a threat in the Devil within, such as the Devil is forced to prepare for Armageddon ("the war with the Sun") as against all nations together, not divided as he first thought would be easiest. The marvel will then become "who will not make remembrance of him?" in the sense of a conceit, but a conceded conceit all the same - thus creating an opportunity to celebrate the memory of Jesus, in the sight of all men, in addition to this anti-Christ that once betrayed us.

This is the return of Paul, in a sense, that the Last Days begin to be prolonged and the way of the Spirit be between men, who did not know how to agree, without the power of God - and merely turned to trading one to another, to establish order in the world. This God will punish (this trading), but in the meantime, we will have a great reason to witness, that there is something you wouldn't trade for anything, a way to agree with Heaven above (about life below). Such as the Holy Spirit begins, to convict the nations, even in the same breath that He gives His sacrifice, that the sacrifice of the Lamb be praised!

In all this then, the Devil basically has one alternative, to test those who are not willing to forgive the anti-Christ. If the anti-Christ cannot be forgiven, indeed who has not felt as just a number at one point in their lives? If the anti-Christ cannot be forgiven, where is mercy for men, who do not know in what manner to lives their lives, apart from God? This is the abundance of mercy from God, that if we are willing to commit to a work that is for Him, He is able to guide us in the Joy of the Holy Spirit, to the end of that work - as Jesus said "he who endures to the end, shall be saved" (gospels, from memory). The opportunity to have worked for the Holy Spirit and therefore God, being the greatest blessing of all!

Will we forgive?

Praise be to God, Jesus does.

• Prayers
Reactions: Neogaia777

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Thess 2:8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth & bring to an end by the appearance of His coming...

Daniel 8:25 "And through his shrewdness He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; And he will magnify himself in his heart, And he will destroy many while they are at ease. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, But he will be broken without human agency.

Daniel 11:45 "He will pitch the tents of his royal pavilion between the seas and the beautiful Holy Mountain; yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Rev 17:7 And the angel said to me, "Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads & the ten horns. "The beast that you saw was & is not, & is about to come up out of the abyss & GO TO DESTRUCTION.

Rev 19:19,20 Then I saw the beast & the kings of the earth with their armies assembled to wage war against the One seated on the horse & against His army. But the beast was captured along with the false prophet, who on its behalf had performed signs deceiving those who had the mark of the beast & worshiped its image. Both the beast & THE FALSE PROPHET WERE THROWN ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE, burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire & brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are & SHALL BE TORMENTED DAY & NIGHT FOR EVER & EVER.

• Prayers
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

So scripturally (I have to start with scripture here, which is not a bad thing, I'm just saying) this is based on being blessed - as Jesus said "blessed is he who is not offended because of Me". The point is that it is never natural to overlook an offence, even though we might like to live in a world where offences are all forgiven, the reality is Jesus pronounced woe over those who bring the offence. This applies at its most extreme to the anti-Christ.

If the anti-Christ were easy to accept, as ruling over Israel the way Jesus would, the Devil would make no ground; people would say "well, I don't usually have a problem with friends, but a friend who wants me to obey the law, I don't know... I wouldn't like him" but nothing further, thus creating an environment where tolerance is expected and tested at every corner,, there would be no mention of atonement, just a middle ground, so the Devil's clambering for power would be stymied.

But a problem occurs here, because of distaste, the people marveling saying "Who will go to war with him?" (Revelation), in the sense that they would rather not have a leader, will then turn aside and say "that's Israel's problem". The Love for the nations growing cold, because Israel is raising the banner in the name of the law. This then begins a series of compromises, that will see the nations undone, but that the Lord is able to reach them in weakness, that they prefer to wait on the Lord - as it says "you will not see Me again until you say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!", this is true even of the nations.

So it turns out to be a testimony of praise, that the nations pity Israel, because of the anti-Christ - no longer seeing a threat in the Devil within, such as the Devil is forced to prepare for Armageddon ("the war with the Sun") as against all nations together, not divided as he first thought would be easiest. The marvel will then become "who will not make remembrance of him?" in the sense of a conceit, but a conceded conceit all the same - thus creating an opportunity to celebrate the memory of Jesus, in the sight of all men, in addition to this anti-Christ that once betrayed us.

This is the return of Paul, in a sense, that the Last Days begin to be prolonged and the way of the Spirit be between men, who did not know how to agree, without the power of God - and merely turned to trading one to another, to establish order in the world. This God will punish (this trading), but in the meantime, we will have a great reason to witness, that there is something you wouldn't trade for anything, a way to agree with Heaven above (about life below). Such as the Holy Spirit begins, to convict the nations, even in the same breath that He gives His sacrifice, that the sacrifice of the Lamb be praised!

In all this then, the Devil basically has one alternative, to test those who are not willing to forgive the anti-Christ. If the anti-Christ cannot be forgiven, indeed who has not felt as just a number at one point in their lives? If the anti-Christ cannot be forgiven, where is mercy for men, who do not know in what manner to lives their lives, apart from God? This is the abundance of mercy from God, that if we are willing to commit to a work that is for Him, He is able to guide us in the Joy of the Holy Spirit, to the end of that work - as Jesus said "he who endures to the end, shall be saved" (gospels, from memory). The opportunity to have worked for the Holy Spirit and therefore God, being the greatest blessing of all!

Will we forgive?

Praise be to God, Jesus does.
First, there is no forgiveness for the Antichrist - son of perdition. Second, the church will not SEE the Antichrist, since the rapture comes first.

Upvote 0