Texas City Texas
✟21,461.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here is a Prayer Request for the Desires of my Heart.I want to Learn to Play Electric Guitar,Keyboard,and 21 AutoHarp.I know that once you Know How to play Keyboard you can Play Piano.These are two Packages for Electric Guitars That I have Look at On the Internet The Behringer V Tone Electric Guitar Package (Black,With Amp and Accessories) and the Silvertone ss11 Guitar and Amplifier Package.There was I tip For Beginners To pay antwhere from $100.00-$300.00 Dollars to Begin with.It is really My Hearts Desire to learn How to Electric Guitar.I do not know when I will be able to buy The Electric Guitar.Your friend and songwriter Donna Marie

dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Donna -- I used to teach guitar in a local music store, many years ago. These stores still offer lessons (these days), for next to nothing. All you need is a desire to learn, and the time to sit there for an hour with the instructor.

The only other requirement is that you have your own instrument to practice on, and to bring to the lessons. :)

Electric guitars are cheap, but the knowledge to play them is - - - Priceless!!

Praying you find all you are looking for!

David

Upvote 0

dmiller

FiddlePicker
Jul 17, 2004
Lake Superior's North Shore
✟2,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
(ps. ---) All pianos have keyboards, so if you become *literate* on the keyboard -- you will understand piano. Autoharp has several methods of *picking* it, but that is just a matter of learning which buttons to press with the left hand, while you strum/pick with the right hand.)

Maybe by now -- you have guessed that I play all these things, as well as *picking* fiddle! :D

David

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
SongwriterforJesus said:
Thank you Wingcross,devoted daughter,lady_of_god,and JPPT1974 Your Friend and Songwriter In Jesus Christ Donna Marie

God bless and keep you!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums