Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm watching this video that I'm guessing would be more for conservatives, but really should be listened to for any American that wants honest government. (Actually I'm listening to the video, since it is nearly an hour long).

Anyway this guy is a forensic accountant who looks for grift. It's pretty interesting! And may leave you probably a little depressed, angry etc. at the amount of embezzling that seems to be going on at the Federal level...

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟484,092.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm watching this video that I'm guessing would be more for conservatives, but really should be listened to for any American that wants honest government. (Actually I'm listening to the video, since it is nearly an hour long).

Anyway this guy is a forensic accountant who looks for grift. It's pretty interesting! And may leave you probably a little depressed, angry etc. at the amount of embezzling that seems to be going on at the Federal level...

Not really. It has been reported on extensively -

Donald Trump's inaugural committee subpoenaed: Here are the crimes and people likely being investigated
Trump Org Brags About All the Foreign Money Thrown at Its Washington Hotel
As Election Nears, Trump’s White House Grows Bolder in Flouting Ethical Norms
Ivanka Trump accused of violating federal ethics law with bean brand endorsement
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c13c36-8ed0-11e9-adf3-f70f78c156e8_story.html

And so on. People who really care about this stuff have already made up their minds who to vote for. This voting to enable the incumbent's shenanigans really have no basis for complaining that it continues.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0