Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
More from Borowitz:

Karaoke Machine Backs Out of Performing at Inauguration

The President-elect wasted no time in lashing out at the karaoke machine, taking to Twitter in the early hours of the morning to call the entertainment device a “loser” and “sad.”​

• Haha
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look at all the people who showed up for Trump's inauguration. Oh wait, that was Obama's inauguration in 2008.

Never mind.

Obamas2008.jpg

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the GomerBlog:
Trump Offers Med Students Golden Opportunity as Seat-Fillers for Inauguration

Rumors from fake media sources, including CNN and NPR, claim the Trump inauguration is struggling to find enough participants to fill the West Lawn. Or a small community ER. So he has publicly reached out to Twitter to encourage attendance, and privately extended offers to discrete groups of individuals, exchanging payment for their presence. He chose medical students because of their excellent ability to sleep with their eyes open and appear to be attentively listening, their desperation for cash, and their ability to abandon a clinical rotation at a moment’s notice for “an interview.”

Medical student, and Krebs cycle extraordinaire, Karen Weaselsnout-Jones jumped at the opportunity to attend Donald Trump’s inauguration. “I can’t wait to tell him all about the Krebs cycle!” She was one of the only 2nd year medical students invited, a ploy by her Democratic program director to bore Trump to death.
^_^

But on a serious note, if Twitter can be said to be serious, #Science, #USofScience and #SciTrump are the hashtags used by scientists and healthcare professionals concerned about our new, post-fact era. (Source: MedPageToday: PublicHealthPolicy)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Look at all the people who showed up for Trump's http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=253024,filename=trump-boxing-gif.gif. Oh wait, that was Obama's inauguration in 2008.

Never mind.

View attachment 188550
It is too bad that the MSM only has shown pictures of President Trump"s inauguration at the beginning of it when the people were coming to the event and as they were leaving the event. The reason how you can tell is that nobody goes to the back and sit. They all comes to the front where they can see more clearly. But there were too many gaps in the crowd. When it is cold, people loves to huddle up to stay more warm. But those pictures shows that the people had corralled themselves together as if they were cattle in a field.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is too bad that the MSM only has shown pictures of President Trump"s inauguration at the beginning of it when the people were coming to the event and as they were leaving the event.
What makes you think that's true?

The reason how you can tell is that nobody goes to the back and sit. They all comes to the front where they can see more clearly. But there were too many gaps in the crowd. When it is cold, people loves to huddle up to stay more warm. But those pictures shows that the people had corralled themselves together as if they were cattle in a field.
So? What makes you think that people at the Obama inaugurals didn't do the same? There were also the Metro riders number as well as Nielson ratings.

By the way, welcome to the Democratic Safe House! I would never have guessed that you were a Democrat judging from your impassioned support of Trump and attacks on the Obamas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Haramis

Dancing on Rainbows
Supporter
Feb 11, 2012
✟35,466.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've always thought the whole crowd size thing was pretty obvious, not just from pictures, but intuitively. D.C. voted 94% Democratic. Would you expect a Republican president to have the same sized turnout?

Now, where I think pictures become interesting is comparing Trump not to Obama, but to Bush. Trump's crowd was pitiful, even compared to Bush. Sad!

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think the concern about the Trump - Russia connections is articulated well here:

go to about 10 min in if you don't want to read the whole thing.

Keith Olbermann had good piece today after the hearing about the lack of the word "possible" in the phrase "investigate the links between the Trump campaign and Russia". Like there is no question of the links, just what is the nature of them all.

• Informative
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0