Montreal, Quebec
✟250,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're trying to criticize me for something I didn't do.
You should really just admit you nade something up.

It is not up to us to find the evidence for your claim.

And we couldn’t find such evidence anyway since your claim is obviously false. How do I know it’s false?

Obviously if it were true, you would give us the evidence.

People do this all the time here - make something up and then dancing when calked on it.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You should really just admit you nade something up.

It is not up to us to find the evidence for your claim.

And we couldn’t find such evidence anyway since your claim is obviously false. How do I know it’s false?

Obviously if it were true, you would give us the evidence.

People do this all the time here - make something up and then dancing when calked on it.
Can you prove that something I said wasn't accurate?

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Can you prove that something I said wasn't accurate?
Do you think the readers are idiots?

You clearly made up your claim - even the pro Kavanaugh people know this.

You asking me to prove you made up your claim is like me asking you to prove this statement is inaccurate:

“Unicorns exist.”

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you think the readers are idiots?

You clearly made up your claim - even the pro Kavanaugh people know this.

You asking me to prove you made up your claim is like me asking you to prove this statement is inaccurate:

“Unicorns exist.”
What exactly was inaccurate about my claim?

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What exactly was inaccurate about my claim?
For starters, in post 3 you claim that Democrats say that Ford has to be believed because she is a woman.

This is something you clearly fabricated.

And please do not insult our intelligence by digging up one or two loony dems who say this - that no more supports your claim than if i argued that “men kill women” snd defended the claim by naming a few men who have murdered women.

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Can you name a Republican woman who claimed to have been sexually assaulted and was then accused of lying by Democrats? I cannot ...

In 2011, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that "nearly 20% of all women" in the United States suffered attempted rape or rape sometime in their life. More than a third of the victims were raped before the age of 18.

According to a 2013 report by the CDC, 28% of victimized heterosexual women and a full 48% of bisexual women experienced their first rape between the ages of 11 and 17.

(Rape by gender - Wikipedia)

Given that 100% the Republicans on the Senate Committee are male, one wonders if there are any "Republican" women - the political optics of Ms. Ford being questioned by only male GOP Senators was so embarrassing that they felt obligated to bring in a woman lawyer for the express purpose of diverting attention!

Approximately 20%, I in 5, of all American women are subjected to rape/attempted rape, with the vast majority choosing not to report it to the proper authorities - with men in positions of power holding opinions similar to "Silmarien," why would innocent females take the risk of being "victimized" a second time!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Silmarien

Existentialist
Feb 24, 2017
New York
✟215,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Approximately 20%, I in 5, of all American women are subjected to rape/attempted rape with most choosing not to report it to the authorities - with men holding opinions like "Silmarien," why would innocent victims take the risk of being victimized a second time!

I am not a man.

We are awaiting evidence corroborating the claim that Democrats do not listen to Republican women who claim to have been sexually assaulted.

Unless your argument is that the evil Democrats will call Republican women liars if they come forward to share their stories, and that therefore it is the Democrats' fault that Republican women do not report these crimes to the authorities, I think you have gotten confused somewhere here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am not a man.

We are awaiting evidence corroborating the claim that Democrats do not listen to Republican women who claim to have been sexually assaulted.

Unless your argument is that the evil Democrats will call Republican women liars if they come forward to share their stories, and that therefore it is the Democrats' fault that Republican women do not report these crimes to the authorities, I think you have gotten confused somewhere here.
Just a hunch, but I think that was meant to be Sistrin, not Silmarien.

• Agree
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why don't Democrats say that about Republican women?
I haven't heard any Democrats claim she has to be believed because she is a woman. Where are you getting this from? What Democrats have said this?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.