Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Scripture teaches that the earth and material cosmos will exist forever (Ecc 1:4; Ps 78:69; 89:36-37; 104:5; 148:4-6; Eph 3:21) and that human generations are unending and perpetual (Ps 145:13; Dan 4:3,34; Dan 7:14,18,27; Lk 1:33)

I'm fully confident God can supply our sun with perpetual hydrogen Fuel as He desires.

It is the Son, instead of the sun, which is perpetual.
Do a little research on supernovas.

Which earth lasts forever?

Isa_51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

2Pe 3:4 and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."
2Pe 3:5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,
2Pe 3:6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water.
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Heb 11:15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.

Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So what do you do with the double negatives then?

There shall be no more They shall not build, they shall not plant, They shall not labour in vain,

There shall be no more NOT building, NOT planting, NOT Labouring?

First of all, do not credit the double negatives where they do not exist.

What do you do with the removal of the curse?

Isa 65:21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build and another inhabit; They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
Isa 65:23 They shall not labor in vain, Nor bring forth children for trouble; For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the LORD, And their offspring with them.
Isa 65:24 "It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain," Says the LORD.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all, do not credit the double negatives where they do not exist.

What do you do with the removal of the curse?

Isa 65:21 They shall build houses and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build and another inhabit; They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
Isa 65:23 They shall not labor in vain, Nor bring forth children for trouble; For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the LORD, And their offspring with them.
Isa 65:24 "It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain," Says the LORD.

What about the part---And dust shall be the serpent's food? That makes me think of the following for one.

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Obviously what is meant by all the days of thy life is meaning until he is cast into the LOF. Once he has been cast into the LOF then, he shall never eat dust again for forever since he will instead be tormented in the LOF day and night forever and ever.

So what point am I trying to get at here, in regards to---And dust shall be the serpent's food--- in Isaiah 65? satan would obviously not already be in the LOF at this point if dust is still the serpent's food.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What about the part---And dust shall be the serpent's food? That makes me think of the following for one.

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Obviously what is meant by all the days of thy life is meaning until he is cast into the LOF. Once he has been cast into the LOF then, he shall never eat dust again for forever since he will instead be tormented in the LOF day and night forever and ever.

So what point am I trying to get at here, in regards to---And dust shall be the serpent's food--- in Isaiah 65? satan would obviously not already be in the LOF at this point if dust is still the serpent's food.

Isa 65:17 "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.
Isa 65:18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; For behold, I create Jerusalem as a rejoicing, And her people a joy.
Isa 65:19 I will rejoice in Jerusalem, And joy in My people; The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her, Nor the voice of crying.

Upvote 0