Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do I believe anything that is not specifically spoken of in the Bible is evil or demonic? No, of course not.

Maybe I had you confused with someone else. But on this topic, how about yoga? Demonic?

I think Christ can use yoga to help us.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟277,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To the OP,
Ok, so just do the stretches and meditate on scripture. Also, I don't know where you came up with "As a Christian' we should never clear our mind". Clearing your mind is a good precursor to refocusing your mind towards God, especially with all of the temptation and false gods of today that are put in front of us to distract us, and make us stumble, today.

"clearing the mind" or "emptying the mind" does not have to mean be a zombie or enter a mental stupor but some Christians try to frame it that way. I think of it more as "waiting". As it is spoken of many times.
BIBLE VERSES ABOUT WAITING ON THE LORD

Sitting in silence and stillness, being attentive without words and without inner monologue, being fully available to God, alert like a trained pup waiting for the master's next command.

• Agree
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithLife1

May 27, 2019
N/A
✟13,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.