the dangers of crossdressing

Mling

Knight of the Woeful Countenance (in training)
Jun 19, 2006
Here and there.
✟9,635.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Up until not too many decades ago, all women ever wore were skirts and dresses; and they managed alright, despite the cold climates they lived in!

If we're defining 'skirt' as a non-bifurcated garment for the lower half of your body, so did Scottish warriors.

You go tell them that it's against God's law for them to dress so girly. I'll watch. It'll give me good practice for my upcoming EMT exam.

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
it has been brought to my attention that, according to the bible, crossdressing is an abomination. though i find that the only dangers of crossdressing come from those who oppose it. i myself have had great joy in donning a nice dress and stilettos, entertaining those at a party with my attempt to navigate carpet in women's dress shoes. somehow i doubt that, be there a god, he would oppose the smiles brought to my friends as a result of crossdressing
It´s dysfunctional.

Upvote 0
A

a_nony_mous

I did not ignore it; it was too stupid of a question to even bother answering! As I mentioned before, up until not too many years ago, women only wore dresses and skirts; it is a common sense thing that dresses and skirts are a woman's attire, while pants are a man's attire.
So you're saying that society should be able to dictate what men and women are supposed to wear, even though, according to the Bible, society is sinful and fallible?

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
interesting, because i always thought that evil was based on intent. and if i intend to improve the lives of those around me, even for a moment, how could that not be considered good? might it be possible that you cling to this notion because you yourself are not comfortable with the idea? rather than having an open mind or attempt to understand it, you erect your walls in the form of biblical scripture while rolling up it's pages to make shafts for the arrows you sling at those who don't agree.

You could try mickey mouse ears?;)

Upvote 0

Mling

Jun 19, 2006
Here and there.
✟9,635.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In this case, I merely did not check her gender symbol on an Internet chat site; that is much different than seeing some one in person, now is it not? I have never seen what she looks like, so I was not making assumptions about her sex based on her looks!

And yet, if you took a glance at a baby's genitals, you might come to an assumption about their sex, which could later be proven wrong with a look at their DNA.

Upvote 0
A

a_nony_mous

In this case, I merely did not check her gender symbol on an Internet chat site; that is much different than seeing some one in person, now is it not? I have never seen what she looks like, so I was not making assumptions about her sex based on her looks!
Okay, then tell me, what gender is this person, based solely on his/her looks?

Semenya1.jpg

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did not ignore it; it was too stupid of a question to even bother answering! As I mentioned before, up until not too many years ago, women only wore dresses and skirts; it is a common sense thing that dresses and skirts are a woman's attire, while pants are a man's attire.

wp76655c2a.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
A

a_nony_mous

Thanks for proving my point! If that is a woman, you would never know it! That is why I believe women should look like women and men should look like men; then we would not have androgynous creatures like that roaming the earth! :clap:
But you said that you could tell that a woman was a woman simply by looking at her. You said nothing about how that woman should look.

And what makes you think it's okay to call androgynous people "creatures"? Is that something that Christ would have done?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mling

Jun 19, 2006
Here and there.
✟9,635.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for proving my point! If that is a woman, you would never know it! That is why I believe women should look like women and men should look like men; then we would not have androgynous creatures like that roaming the earth! :clap:

You'll have to take that up with the Creator.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,239,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
So you're telling God how He "should" create someone to look?

Upvote 0
A

a_nony_mous

She does look like a man; her chest is flat, for crying out loud! It is not my fault the woman is too retarded to know what gender she is!
She knows what gender she is. It's not her fault that you're too stereotypical to understand that not all women look the same. Just because someone is born a woman doesn't mean that person is supposed to look exactly the same as every other woman on the planet.

Upvote 0