According to three friends of mine:
1 Common Sense
2 Logic
3 Reason
4 Propriety
5 Decency

Amen.
Mind explaining that further?

Also, I've been lurking for a while on this forum, and didn't you just apologize for your rudeness a matter of days ago? So why, then, are you being rude yet again? (And yes, insulting people for not believing the same things you do is rude whether or not you want to admit it.)

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
According to five friends of mine:
1 Common Sense
2 Logic
3 Reason
4 Propriety
5 Decency

Amen.
None of which have any bearing on a Scottish man wearing typical scottish kilt attire, or a business woman wearing a blouse and pant suit.

And you know, the Roman men wore Togas which were crosses between dresses and robes.

Upvote 0

TheBlueBlurr

WUUU TAAANG
Dec 17, 2009
✟15,574.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I am not being rude? Why is that every time some one else expresses their opinion on some thing, it is perfectly okay, but when I do it, it is labeled as 'rude'? I am entitled to my opinions as much as any one else! I have not been rude to any one on here; I am merely expressing my own beliefs! Just because my beliefs are not the same as yours, that does not mean that I am being rude!
bigotry against cross dressers is rude in my opinion.

Upvote 0
A

a_nony_mous

I am not being rude! Why is it that every time some one else expresses their opinion on some thing, it is perfectly okay, but when I do it, it is labeled as 'rude'? I am entitled to my opinions as much as any one else! I have not been rude to any one on here; I am merely expressing my own beliefs! Just because my beliefs are not the same as yours, that does not mean that I am being rude!
Insulting transsexuals is rude. Insulting people for believing that transsexualism is okay is rude. Insinuating that people cannot be Christians unless they think exactly as you do is rude. So how exactly have you not been rude?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL Ah, you are funny! What about your bigotry against God's clear-cut commandments? He is the one you have a problem with, ultimately, not me!
Blue is an atheist, he doesn't believe in God and therefore feels no bigotry against him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
LOL Ah, you are funny! What about your bigotry against God's clear-cut commandments? He is the one you have a problem with, ultimately, not me!
Among those commandments is that of not wearing clothing of mixed fabric, gender aside. Do you adhere to God's clear-cut commandments pertaining to that?

Upvote 0
A

a_nony_mous

Dude, if you do not know why cross-dressing is wrong, then you are beyond hope! I should not have to explain that to you! I have already explained my position many times!

Do you also need for me to point out to you why murder is wrong, or why genocide is wrong? Give me a break!
Cross-dressing harms no one. Murder and genocide harm millions of people every year. So how exactly are the two comparable, in a secular sense?

And no, you have not explained your position. All you've done is whine about how others don't agree with you.

Upvote 0

Freysinn

You're on my noughty list!
Dec 18, 2009
Reykjavík, Iceland
✟7,732.00
Faith
Atheist
In responce to most posts by Marky Markus. The bible was writen by men, it really doesnt matter that it says that we should not wear "women clothing". Its the same as saying "men should not wear women colors" when obviously we, humans have associated them with women.

Upvote 0