China
Visit site
✟8,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brethren in Christ,

It is with alarm that I have found that my past dreams and beliefs are now being confirmed by what is happening in the real world.

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

The one president of America who professed a Christian now admits that he is a Muslim, what implications are there to this admission?

From the time Obama came into presidency, I have this thought in my mind that he is the one who will bring about the end times upon the world through feigning as a false Messiah who is in fact the Antichrist. His speeches and the comments made about him does show this inclination strongly.

Not that I am fully assured of Obama's end time roles, but that I did have a dream that alerted me to the possibility that ISLAM could be the very Antichrist kingdom setup by the Antichrist in opposition to Jesus Christ our Lord and His saints. If you know just a little about Islam, you will see with alarm that they are in fact waiting for a "Messiah" and their religion is aimed at gaining world dominance, even through violence and bloodshed.

By professing himself as a Muslim, Obama has exposed his true religious inclination and what he could possibly do with America by bringing the whole Christian nation into a Muslim dominated country. We do see that happening already, do we not? What will be the end of Christianity in America and all those Christians who are faithful to the Lord? They will face persecution from Muslims and from Islamic extremists and even be murdered for their faith. We already see such Islamic persecution in the Middle East.

The more I look at this situation, the more I am starting to believe that America is the Mystery Babylon that will be destroyed finally by the beast that she once sat on - Islam. And if this is indeed true, terrible times are coming and I am going to expect our Lord to return very VERY soon. My dream had a note that 2015 is an important year, and now I have not yet been corrected by anyone that 2015 is not the year of the Lord's return. My understanding is thus: 2015 is the year the Lord Jesus will return for His saints.

Now, I know we do not know the day or hour, but 2015 is no way an indication of the day or hour of the Lord's return. Also, did not the Lord say:

“Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
“At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory."

And did not the Scriptures write:

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

So why is it so coincidental that the year 2015 involves solar and lunar eclipses?

SOLAR AND LUNAR ECLIPSES 2014-15 - Total Lunar Eclipse - Zimbio

NASA - Total Solar Eclipse of 2015 Mar 20

The End Times Forecaster: The Lunar and Solar Eclipses of 2014 & 2015

I am also still learning and looking for more signs, but when I see all these signs given me from these links, I cannot help but think that the dream about the Antichrist kingdom and the year 2015 came from the Lord Himself. Meanwhile, when I heard 2015 in a voice in my dream, I had NO IDEA that there were going to be lunar and solar eclipses in that year. A sister later pointed it out to me and then I got interested and start this googling.

If indeed the signs are true and the prophecies are going to be fulfilled, let us now prepare our hearts to meet the Lord. We are children of the Light and thus the Lord's day should not overtake us as a thief. We ought to be steadfast in our faith and continue with perseverance until the end. The Lord will save all those who remain faithful to Him!

Terene

Bondslave of Jesus Christ
Mar 21, 2011
China
Visit site
✟8,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The 6th seal is at least about 8 or more years away, as it happens at the end of the trib time, and the 7th trumpet sounds. The ac will come to power in Iraq. Mystery, Babyon will be the city of Tyre in Lebanon. There is yet war in the Israel, Egypt, Iraq area before the time of the ac begins.

Can you please expound the truth with some Scriptural backup? If God has truly given you insight into prophecy, it will do well that you explain it with His Word.

May our God bless you!

Upvote 0

Terene

Bondslave of Jesus Christ
Mar 21, 2011
China
Visit site
✟8,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Micah 5:2 "But thou Bethlehem...out of thee shall he come forth ...to be ruler in Israel..."
5:5
"And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land..."
5:6
"And they shall waste the land of Assyria...and the land of Nimrod..."

Micah 5:2 refers to the Messiah, Jesus Christ, who was born in Bethlehem. So I don't see any link here as to what you are saying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ANOTHER anti-Obama thread. Will these NEVER cease?
We have heard it all before. He is a Muslim. He is the antichrist or he is in league with the antichrist, yada, yada, yada.
So you had dreams? That's nice.

I know you adore Obama. I know you will vote for him again but please go to the site provided in the OP. It is very, very interesting. Or ignore it. Many folks ignore the elephant in the room (or the Muslim in the Presidency).

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

Let me know what you think. :wave:

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And why do I have the dream that hints to me that Islam is the antiChrist kingdom?
Because they are anti-Israel? Because they are bent on Israel's destruction?

... just one entirely rational explanation.

There's also all that Bible prophecy about the nations being gathered against Israel ...

If these days are the "end times", then it appears that the Islamo-fascists in league with radical communists will be the ones fulfilling the prophecy.

Of course, considering that Obama in the past few weeks just tried to throw Israel under the bus, there's certainly help from over here as well ...

Just my $0.02.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you please expound the truth with some Scriptural backup? If God has truly given you insight into prophecy, it will do well that you explain it with His Word.

May our God bless you!
your right! back it with scripture......read Daniel 11 and notice the two kings are in the custom of giving daughters in marriage, this custom is only still held by a few religions and people groups, also notice there appears to be quite a distance in time from the begining of the chapter to verse 21 where the antichrist shows up. Also notice he comes to power after the fall of two previous leaders, I think until a more accurate interpretation of Daniel 11 comes forth, the verses leading up to the arrival of the antichrist don't fit the common teaching that these are the lives of the four generals who succeeded the empire of Alexander the Great

Upvote 0

Varicose Brains

Jun 11, 2010
✟268.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
ANOTHER anti-Obama thread. Will these NEVER cease?
We have heard it all before. He is a Muslim. He is the antichrist or he is in league with the antichrist, yada, yada, yada.
So you had dreams? That's nice.

It'll all start up again during the next US Election. I think most of the Obama hatred is down to closet-racism. If I remember my history right, the Civil Rights movement started out in the deep American South, or the Bible Belt as it's known. And the most vocal opponents of the Civil Rights movement were the Christians (Southern Baptists). Most of the whining about Obama comes from these people, who have the largest Christian populations in their states compared to the more liberal northern states. So, again, I suspect that most of the Obama hatred comes from racism and not an abject fear of him being the antichrist. Also, if I remember correctly, the antichrist is supposed to come out of the Roman Empire area and not the US.

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It'll all start up again during the next US Election. I think most of the Obama hatred is down to closet-racism. If I remember my history right, the Civil Rights movement started out in the deep American South, or the Bible Belt as it's known. And the most vocal opponents of the Civil Rights movement were the Christians (Southern Baptists). Most of the whining about Obama comes from these people, who have the largest Christian populations in their states compared to the more liberal northern states. So, again, I suspect that most of the Obama hatred comes from racism and not an abject fear of him being the antichrist. Also, if I remember correctly, the antichrist is supposed to come out of the Roman Empire area and not the US.

You write that the "whining about Obama" comes from "these people" and those people are Christian? So....you prefer to listen to non-Christians? Muslims maybe? :p Would you prefer to listen to their accolades about the pride of the Philistines? [Zechariah 9:6]

You attribute it to racism. I attribute it to conservative discernment....being a southern conservative myself. :wave:

The racist card is getting very, very old. In my opinion he gained the presidency because of his color...he has lost the confidence of the populous, including supporters, because of his actions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It'll all start up again during the next US Election. I think most of the Obama hatred is down to closet-racism.
OK.

Have ya considered that the anti-Obama sentiment might have something to do with:

1) sky-high unemployment

2) longest periods of unemployment in generations
UnemployedOver26April2011.jpg

3) But, I could be wrong. The discontent with Obama might have to do with his getting us involved in more simultaneous wars than any other president in my lifetime: He added Libya and now Yemen? Nation & World | U.S. widens air war on al-Qaida in Yemen | Seattle Times Newspaper
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration has intensified the U.S. covert war in Yemen, exploiting a growing power vacuum in the country to strike at militant suspects with armed drones and fighter jets, U.S. officials said.
4) Or, the discontent with Obama might have something to do with the unconstitutional Obamacare.

5) Or, maybe the discontent with Obama has to do with the plunging US dollar due to his egregious fiscal policies.

6) Or, maybe it has to do with his throwing Israel under the bus ...

I could go on ... but any one of these seems pretty awful by itself ... much less all of them together.

Of course, maybe it's just me ...

Upvote 0