China
Visit site
✟8,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brethren in Christ,

It is with alarm that I have found that my past dreams and beliefs are now being confirmed by what is happening in the real world.

"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House - Atlas Shrugs

The one president of America who professed a Christian now admits that he is a Muslim, what implications are there to this admission?

From the time Obama came into presidency, I have this thought in my mind that he is the one who will bring about the end times upon the world through feigning as a false Messiah who is in fact the Antichrist. His speeches and the comments made about him does show this inclination strongly.

Not that I am fully assured of Obama's end time roles, but that I did have a dream that alerted me to the possibility that ISLAM could be the very Antichrist kingdom setup by the Antichrist in opposition to Jesus Christ our Lord and His saints. If you know just a little about Islam, you will see with alarm that they are in fact waiting for a "Messiah" and their religion is aimed at gaining world dominance, even through violence and bloodshed.

By professing himself as a Muslim, Obama has exposed his true religious inclination and what he could possibly do with America by bringing the whole Christian nation into a Muslim dominated country. We do see that happening already, do we not? What will be the end of Christianity in America and all those Christians who are faithful to the Lord? They will face persecution from Muslims and from Islamic extremists and even be murdered for their faith. We already see such Islamic persecution in the Middle East.

The more I look at this situation, the more I am starting to believe that America is the Mystery Babylon that will be destroyed finally by the beast that she once sat on - Islam. And if this is indeed true, terrible times are coming and I am going to expect our Lord to return very VERY soon. My dream had a note that 2015 is an important year, and now I have not yet been corrected by anyone that 2015 is not the year of the Lord's return. My understanding is thus: 2015 is the year the Lord Jesus will return for His saints.

Now, I know we do not know the day or hour, but 2015 is no way an indication of the day or hour of the Lord's return. Also, did not the Lord say:

“Immediately after the distress of those days
“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
“At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory."

And did not the Scriptures write:

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

So why is it so coincidental that the year 2015 involves solar and lunar eclipses?

SOLAR AND LUNAR ECLIPSES 2014-15 - Total Lunar Eclipse - Zimbio

NASA - Total Solar Eclipse of 2015 Mar 20

The End Times Forecaster: The Lunar and Solar Eclipses of 2014 & 2015

I am also still learning and looking for more signs, but when I see all these signs given me from these links, I cannot help but think that the dream about the Antichrist kingdom and the year 2015 came from the Lord Himself. Meanwhile, when I heard 2015 in a voice in my dream, I had NO IDEA that there were going to be lunar and solar eclipses in that year. A sister later pointed it out to me and then I got interested and start this googling.

If indeed the signs are true and the prophecies are going to be fulfilled, let us now prepare our hearts to meet the Lord. We are children of the Light and thus the Lord's day should not overtake us as a thief. We ought to be steadfast in our faith and continue with perseverance until the end. The Lord will save all those who remain faithful to Him!

Last edited:

Terene

Bondslave of Jesus Christ
Mar 21, 2011
China
Visit site
✟8,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
....so how is this persecution exactly? You found a rumor-mongering blog with a telling name that's spreading the tired old Obama-is-a-Muslim nonsense. That's all.

And how do you know they are just rumours? There is a photo of Obama dealing very respectfully with the Saudi king (who is a Muslim) and even bowing halfway down to greet him. Does this not tell you something about Obama?

YouTube - ‪Obama Admits He Is A Muslim‬‏

http://www.conservapedia.com/Muslim_agenda_of_the_Obama_administration

Are you saying the above are also rumours? If so, please prove that they are rumours.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And how do you know they are just rumours? There is a photo of Obama dealing very respectfully with the Saudi king (who is a Muslim) and even bowing halfway down to greet him. Does this not tell you something about Obama?

Yes, it means Obama knows basic etiquette and how to greet people. I bet he even washes his hands after using the toilet. And?

YouTube - ‪Obama Admits He Is A Muslim‬‏

Muslim agenda of the Obama administration - Conservapedia

Are you saying the above are also rumours? If so, please prove that they are rumours.

You used conservapedia = insta-fail. And I don't have to prove they are rumors, burden of proof is on you as the one making a positive claim of a nefarious Islamic conspiracy that is strangely incompetent.

Upvote 0