Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 8:12 KJV: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Daniel 12:11[URL='https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Daniel-12-11/'] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.[/URL]

One's an act. The other is an object.

transgression of desolation - 2Thesslaonians2:4 act by the Antichrist.
abomination of desolation - Revelation 13, image of the beast, Revelation 13:14-15.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you understand what sacrices israelis make today,this last verse makes perfect sense.
Do you know what sacrifices Israelis make today and to whom they are made?
It all makes sense once the temple is built. When the temple is not present, Jews (Judaism) consider that their prayers are the substitute for sacrifices.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It all makes sense once the temple is built. When the temple is not present, Jews (Judaism) consider that their prayers are the substitute for sacrifices.

The majority of israelis do not worship God.
They cant worship what they dont know.

They worship something else they do know.They also make sacrifices to what they do know and admire.

Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

The israrlis dont makw sacrifices to God. They make sacrifices to someone else.
Do you know who?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
For more than a decade i couldnt understand what the sacrifice was but after reading an article about a woman moving the the US from israel because she didnt wamt to sacrifice her children,then i undertstood and it made perfect sense.
It was common sense all those years i didnt understand.
It was common sense.

Revelation 13:12 And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, but your first two verses are about Antiochus - who became a TYPE of the Antichrist. Why? Because the real Antichrist will do what Antiochus did - polute the most holy place in the temple. When that happens, when the man of sin enters the most holy place in the temple, the daily sacrifices stop. The temple will have to be cleaned. They will need another red heifer without spot or blemish. but because the man of sin turns Antichrist Beast - there will be no time to rededicate the temple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, but your first two verses are about Antiochus - who became a TYPE of the Antichrist. Why? Because the real Antichrist will do what Antiochus did - polute the most holy place in the temple. When that happens, when the man of sin enters the most holy place in the temple, the daily sacrifices stop. The temple will have to be cleaned. They will need another red heifer without spot or blemish. but because the man of sin turns Antichrist Beast - there will be no time to rededicate the temple.

I bet its hard for people who believe God lives in a rock building to understand anything.

There are those who know where God dwells.
John 2:19 Jesus answered, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again."

And there are those who do not.
Matthew 26:59 The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were seeking false testimony against Jesus in order to put Him to death.
Matthew 26:60 But they could not find it, though many false witnesses came forward. Finally two came forward
Matthew 26:61 and said, "This man declared, 'I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.'"

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There is no need to attack me: just say you don't understand or don't believe. What I wrote is truth. Daniel 8 is about Antiochus. Daniel 7 and from verse 36 onward in chapter 11 is about the Beast of Rev. 13. It really does not matter if you believe the word of God or not. I just thought, if you are here to teach, it would be better for you if you taught truth.

Yes, it is truth that we as born again believers are the temple of God. But whether you believe it or not, there is going to be a new temple in Jerusalem. You might as well accept it - it is truth.
Then as you pointed out, Jesus was the temple of God also. I don't deny these things. They are NOT the end time temple Rev. 11:1 & 2 are talking about.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There is no need to attack me: just say you don't understand or don't believe. What I wrote is truth. Daniel 8 is about Antiochus. Daniel 7 and from verse 36 onward in chapter 11 is about the Beast of Rev. 13. It really does not matter if you believe the word of God or not. I just thought, if you are here to teach, it would be better for you if you taught truth.

Yes, it is truth that we as born again believers are the temple of God. But whether you believe it or not, there is going to be a new temple in Jerusalem. You might as well accept it - it is truth.
Then as you pointed out, Jesus was the temple of God also. I don't deny these things. They are NOT the end time temple Rev. 11:1 & 2 are talking about.

There is already a templebuilt on the temple mt and God doesmt dwell in it and willnot dwell in anytemple made by human hands.

Acts 7:48 However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

You are mistaken if you believe any building made by humans is the temple of God.It is not.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single