The cross visited me and a voice (partly a dream)

H

holythemholyme

I just woke up from bed and remembered what happened during the night related to Jesus. Before it happened I was ruminating on how our god is very much a logical god and not the superstitious being some people make him out to be. Then I had a short dream of someone who was a criminal or a great offender house (all in black) being guarded by a very tall Jesus on the cross figure protecting even the bad people. The scene was a picture someone had given me in which Jesus had showed up for him.

This dream was all in black and white when I always dream in color then I suddenly wake up and I see a big thick dark brown cross fall from above and into my bed by my left side standing straight up and tall , (im not dreaming anymore this is all real) I asked god to protect me in my head case this was something else and a male voice spoke in a serious tone from my left side talking either in spanish or latin a sentence that I cannot remember but I felt it was good.

The next thing you know my body starts vibrating and feeling good and general which was a great thing since I was depressed earlier. I remember thinking god/jesus were all very real and by being logical instead of delusional we can be spiritual and reaching him.

This is not the first time my body vibrates in the presence of Christ , when I was a witch he showed up floating on a black background and touching my shoulder or face with the tip of his finger and my whole being started vibrating .

I would like to ask you now who else have found themselves vibrating ?

Could this be a response for someone that i have been praying continuously ?

Have you heard god/ jesus spoke to you in actual words?

what visions have you had ?

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, when I was like 6/7 years, when I woke up crying after a nightmare, then Jesus revealed himself to me with lightblue shape, and his eyes shining in lightblue and looking very nice and calm, and he said with a calming voice "Don't be afraid, Jonathan". Then he disappeared.

Upvote 0
H

holythemholyme

I would like to ask you now who else have found themselves vibrating ?
I felt a powerful vibration in my body when someone prayed for me to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. It also occurred a few times afterwards when people were praying for me.

Never heard of that one before, im wonder if people I have prayed for felt this same thing?

@ jonathan95- wow that must have been quite a view for you, blue is pretty common for peace and infinity perfect for Jesus!

Upvote 0

JesusGroupie

Dec 1, 2017
Rochester
✟15,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes two years ago I had a very powerful vision Christmas Eve and I was brought to my face in the dirt in front of Jesus on the Cross as he was dying. My head was down and I lifted it slightly and saw His legs. I could hear muffled crying and angry words being said. I was petrified. I knew exactly where I was and felt immediate reverence to Him. His words in my mind...."I died for all." Then I was engulfed in a love I simply cannot describe. It was a love that isn't from this earth. This was during a time an immediate family member was judging another and shunning them from our home. I had righteous anger toward this person for judging. Since then I have had many paranormal type things happen in my home so much that I brought a Priest here several times. I never felt that it was maleficent at all though. Two weeks ago my lower abdomen (what some call root chakra) started vibrating and didn't stop until 2 days ago. I have been on a mission to discover what is happening to me. It was very unsettling but so awesome as well. I was also given an smell of sweet fragrance during this time which I know I have smelled before. I would think things and in response to my thought the vibration would get stronger. I had a strong desire to delve deeper into my Bible and have been given strong indications to spread the word of Jesus as Savior. I have been called for a definite purpose in this life of which I'm sorting out now.

Upvote 0