Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you get the victory over your flesh, the world and the devil?

How?

How do you end up here......."""i can do ALL things Through Christ, which Strengthens me", and. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"""... over the the flesh, the world and the devil.
How do you go from...>"that which i would do, i can't, "....to....>""i can do all things through Christ"......and "Christ always Gives me the Victory".

So, i'll show you, and this is from Paul The Apostle.

1st) ...
Are you born again, or just a church member, sprinkled and confirmed, water baptized, and religious?
Do you own a memory that you can pull up in your head, right now, that IS that moment when you heard the Truth, the Gospel of Christ... and kneeled before God and that Cross in your HEART and said...."save me God, im a sinner.....I believe Jesus is the Savior.....I want to be SAVED......save me, I DO trust in you JESUS !".
Do you have that MEMORY?.... as that is the day God took you as His Own for eternity, and if you dont have that memory.....then "TODAY is the day of Salvation".

="all that call on the Name of Jesus, shall be saved".

= "The work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

= Jesus said...."""ALL that believe in me, i give unto them Eternal LIFE, (Salvation) and they shall never perish"""
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you get this and keep it ?

1.) = "to STAND"... in the "evil day".

And what is the evil day?
Well, Its everyday....as all the days down here, are "evil" as the "god of this world" has created them to be so, and you are to STAND in righteousness against this ""evil day"
How?
How is it accomplished?
Its very simple., yet very profound....

1st.) You have to understand that God has made you righteous, proven by being born again.... and that not by works or law or water or commandments..., but ONLY by the Blood and Death of Jesus....= The Cross Of Christ
This is the "Blood Atonement". .. This is the Cross of Christ and God gave this to the world so that by this one time SACRIFICE OF JESUS, you can be forgiven all your sin and then returned to God as a spiritual Son/Daughter.
And for how long does that last? Its ETERNAL Life. So, your Salvation lasts for as long as God exists.

Listen,

The moment you were saved, God took redeemed all your sin because Christ died for them all, """for God made Jesus to be sin for us"""...and God took Christ's righteousness and gave it to you as "The GIFT of Righteousness".... and then God re-birthed your spirit, with His Holy Spirit, into Himself...as "God is A Spirit".
So, that is to be BORN AGAIN.......into God.......and this is understood as "in Christ' "made Righteous",.. having become a ""NEW CREATION"".

Do you = See that New Creation. ???? That is you now and forever, IF you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

So.....That is the first step into "Power To Stand". and Until you see it, until you get this revelation, you wont stand long.

2nd.)

You have to get the same mind that God has, concerning who you have become as a "new Creation" in Christ.

This is the "mind of Christ".

This is the RENEWED Mind.
The renewed mind that Paul tells you to get and keep, is, simple.....its to ONLY an ALWAYS see yourself only and always as God sees you.
= Is to have God's perspective of you, as your only perspective of you., and keep that ""renewed mind.""

And how does God see you at all times if you are born again?

Reader.....He ONLY sees you as 1 John 3:9...... In other words, God does not see the real you, as flesh or mind. He only SEES YOU as Himself.. = a SPIRIT....and that is our BORN AGAIN "new Creation"
Listen carefully.. = the REAL YOU is the Son/Daughter of God that has been spiritually birthed into God by the Holy Spirit,= Born again as a ""NEW Creation, in Christ.""
Your body is dead "because of sin", and you'll get a NEW Body. And you mind has to be RENEWED.
So, what is left of you....is what GOD has BIRTHED as His Son/Daughter......and that is the Born again Spirit, the "NEW CREATION< in Christ."" "seated in Heavenly places .."""in Christ""".. "made righteous"..."One with God".

Now, see that MIND you have to get?
That is a REVELATION and you have to come to this Knowledge and it become your FAITH.
When you do, you finally have the revelation of who you have become "in Christ", and you have "worked out your Salvation".
And then.... when you read this next verse......you'll understand it....

""" As JESUS IS.....so are the born again... IN... THIS....WORLD"....

and when you SEE this revelation at Truth, you will then understand why God told you to be ..."in the world but not OF IT"> as the Born Again Spirit is in God, and not of this world.

And when you see it...this revelation.... and BELIEVE IT..= You have just "Put on the Helmet of SALVATION" by revelation knowledge regarding who you have become as a "new Creation, "in Christ". 'Made Righteous"... "one with God". "having eternal Life".
And that Spiritual Revelation Helmet allows the rest of God spiritual Armor to be worn, and when you wear this LIGHT OF REVELATION Knowledge every day.....you will find THE ::

= "Power to Stand."

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says this about the assurance of salvation --

Rom 8:
12 So then, brothers and sisters, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh— 13 for if you are living in accord with the flesh, you are going to die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons and daughters of God. 15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons and daughters by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him

The assurance come from God the Holy Spirit - Himself.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says that the lost "do not" and in fact "can not" submit to the Word of God. Only the Holy Spirit gives us that power

Rom 8:
3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who are in accord with the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are in accord with the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, 8 and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Cross is where sin meets forgiveness and God birth's a Son/Daughter "in Christ".

The Grace of God, is the mercy of God extended as "the GIFT of Righteousness"", Eternal Life, and the power of Deliverance over the flesh, the world, and the Devil.

Walking in the Grace of God, is to understand who you have become as a "new Creation"...>"made righteous"..."one with God"...."in Christ".

When you understand that, and you believe it, then your mind and God's perspective of you, is "the renewed mind".

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
How do you get the victory over your flesh, the world and the devil?

How?

How do you end up here......."""i can do ALL things Through Christ, which Strengthens me", and. "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"""... over the the flesh, the world and the devil.
How do you go from...>"that which i would do, i can't, "....to....>""i can do all things through Christ"......and "Christ always Gives me the Victory".

So, i'll show you, and this is from Paul The Apostle.

1st) ...
Are you born again, or just a church member, sprinkled and confirmed, water baptized, and religious?
Do you own a memory that you can pull up in your head, right now, that IS that moment when you heard the Truth, the Gospel of Christ... and kneeled before God and that Cross in your HEART and said...."save me God, im a sinner.....I believe Jesus is the Savior.....I want to be SAVED......save me, I DO trust in you JESUS !".
Do you have that MEMORY?.... as that is the day God took you as His Own for eternity, and if you dont have that memory.....then "TODAY is the day of Salvation".

="all that call on the Name of Jesus, shall be saved".

= "The work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

= Jesus said...."""ALL that believe in me, i give unto them Eternal LIFE, (Salvation) and they shall never perish"""
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you get this and keep it ?

1.) = "to STAND"... in the "evil day".

And what is the evil day?
Well, Its everyday....as all the days down here, are "evil" as the "god of this world" has created them to be so, and you are to STAND in righteousness against this ""evil day"
How?
How is it accomplished?
Its very simple., yet very profound....

1st.) You have to understand that God has made you righteous, proven by being born again.... and that not by works or law or water or commandments..., but ONLY by the Blood and Death of Jesus....= The Cross Of Christ
This is the "Blood Atonement". .. This is the Cross of Christ and God gave this to the world so that by this one time SACRIFICE OF JESUS, you can be forgiven all your sin and then returned to God as a spiritual Son/Daughter.
And for how long does that last? Its ETERNAL Life. So, your Salvation lasts for as long as God exists.

Listen,

The moment you were saved, God took redeemed all your sin because Christ died for them all, """for God made Jesus to be sin for us"""...and God took Christ's righteousness and gave it to you as "The GIFT of Righteousness".... and then God re-birthed your spirit, with His Holy Spirit, into Himself...as "God is A Spirit".
So, that is to be BORN AGAIN.......into God.......and this is understood as "in Christ' "made Righteous",.. having become a ""NEW CREATION"".

Do you = See that New Creation. ???? That is you now and forever, IF you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

So.....That is the first step into "Power To Stand". and Until you see it, until you get this revelation, you wont stand long.

2nd.)

You have to get the same mind that God has, concerning who you have become as a "new Creation" in Christ.

This is the "mind of Christ".

This is the RENEWED Mind.
The renewed mind that Paul tells you to get and keep, is, simple.....its to ONLY an ALWAYS see yourself only and always as God sees you.
= Is to have God's perspective of you, as your only perspective of you., and keep that ""renewed mind.""

And how does God see you at all times if you are born again?

Reader.....He ONLY sees you as 1 John 3:9...... In other words, God does not see the real you, as flesh or mind. He only SEES YOU as Himself.. = a SPIRIT....and that is our BORN AGAIN "new Creation"
Listen carefully.. = the REAL YOU is the Son/Daughter of God that has been spiritually birthed into God by the Holy Spirit,= Born again as a ""NEW Creation, in Christ.""
Your body is dead "because of sin", and you'll get a NEW Body. And you mind has to be RENEWED.
So, what is left of you....is what GOD has BIRTHED as His Son/Daughter......and that is the Born again Spirit, the "NEW CREATION< in Christ."" "seated in Heavenly places .."""in Christ""".. "made righteous"..."One with God".

Now, see that MIND you have to get?
That is a REVELATION and you have to come to this Knowledge and it become your FAITH.
When you do, you finally have the revelation of who you have become "in Christ", and you have "worked out your Salvation".
And then.... when you read this next verse......you'll understand it....

""" As JESUS IS.....so are the born again... IN... THIS....WORLD"....

and when you SEE this revelation at Truth, you will then understand why God told you to be ..."in the world but not OF IT"> as the Born Again Spirit is in God, and not of this world.

And when you see it...this revelation.... and BELIEVE IT..= You have just "Put on the Helmet of SALVATION" by revelation knowledge regarding who you have become as a "new Creation, "in Christ". 'Made Righteous"... "one with God". "having eternal Life".
And that Spiritual Revelation Helmet allows the rest of God spiritual Armor to be worn, and when you wear this LIGHT OF REVELATION Knowledge every day.....you will find THE ::

= "Power to Stand."
Just a point of order: Where in the Bible have you quoted from, with, "Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory"?

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When you understand that, and you believe it, then your mind and God's perspective of you, is "the renewed mind".

The renewed mind is a very different perspective on sin, instead of loving it, we are repulsed by it. Instead of seeing sin as right or justified, we see it the way God sees it - as evil.

Certainly salvation is seeing both self and God differently, but the renewal of our minds concerns how we relate to sin.

Because of that, it's a lot like the world standing on its head. Everything is different.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chaleb

Mar 10, 2023
Florida
✟4,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The renewed mind is a very different perspective on sin, instead of loving it, we are repulsed by it.

You are describing your conscience.
That's not the renewed mind.

The renewed mind is to see yourself only as God sees you, as "born again" , "made righteous", "One with God"..."in Christ" = as the "new Creation in Christ".

Its to understand by faith, that the born again are become "the righteousness of God in Christ", for eternity.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
You are describing your conscience.
That's not the renewed mind.

The renewed mind is to see yourself only as God sees you, as "born again" , "made righteous", "One with God"..."in Christ" = as the "new Creation in Christ".

Its to understand by faith, that the born again are become "the righteousness of God in Christ", for eternity.
Not to say that the conscience is not involved —it certainly is— but the work of God in a person goes beyond conscience, and is ever more prevalent in the life of the believer. Conviction isn't just conscience, but rather, is great sorrow, even horror, as to what a person can see within oneself, when one begins to try to cleave to Christ.

Upvote 0