The Creature (I don't really have a title for it just yet.Lol. Need to finish it 1st)

Captain_Tripp

Pirate Obsesser/ Band Geek/ Queen Of Dorks
Feb 1, 2005
I've got NO idea anymore! I'm ALWAYS on the go!
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter One-

One frightful fall night, While the rain fell gently from the sky, A young girl walked in the mist of the setting sun. The leaves fell slowly from the trees as they danced with scattered papers and litter, On the crumbled earth beneath her feet. The air was crisp like an apple and the breeze smelled like warm fresh baked chocolate chip cookies from a nearby house. She breathed swipes of air in and out as her feet skipped across the ground, Kicking the leaves into the air, Flowing back down silently. A chill ran down her spined as she spotted a shadowy figure within the trees. She stopped, Dead in her tracks, Not willing to make another move. Any step could trigger something she didn’t want. She took another small breath of air. The steam from her mouth flowed out and vanished into everlasting darkness. She gripped her coat in horror as she took a step forward, Almost stepping on a leaf. She gasped, Silently to herself and pressed forward. The shadow moved out into the street light and the girl stopped suddenly as her hair flung in her face. The shadowed figure stayed in the light and turned its head towards her.

"Hey, Renny!" he shouted. Renna sighed in relief. Renna was a fifteen year old girl and she was in the ninth grade. Her hair fell down below her shoulders and it was black with green streaks. She had bright green eyes that shined like the light on a warm day. She wore a long black and white dress, A corset covered her stomach and a black trench coat flowed down to her boots. Lace fringed the bottom of her dress and her sleeves that covered her hands. Black eyeliner smudged under her eyes on top of her pale complexion. Black lipstick ran across her small slender lips. Her right eyebrow held two eyebrow rings. Her ears were pierced with seven piercings and her left ear had the cartilage as well. She perked up, Smiling, Finally realizing who the figure was. Her boyfriend, Kylen. He waved with a smile on his face as she ran over to him. Kylen wore a black and crimson red cloak. He had on a black ‘As I Lay Dying’ t-shirt and a long sleeved grey t-shirt underneath. His thumbs popped through two holes on the ends of the shirt and his legs barred a pair of ripped, baggy, chained and strapped pants that fell over his boots. His black hair fell down to his shoulder and covered one of his almost black eyes. He wore the same piercings on his eyebrow and two on his lower lip. He smiled pleasantly as Renna ran into his arms, Giving him a kiss gently on the lips. He returned the kiss a little rougher than given.

"Ky... You scared me. I thought you were some other odd person!" Renna told him catching her breath once again.
"Sorry, Ren. I didn’t mean to do that." Kylen replied not letting her go, His hands linked around her waist. She smiled looking up at him.
"It’s okay. No problem. No big deal." she sighed a bit in relief. Kylen smiled back at her with a small sigh as well.
"Where are you going?" Kylen asked.
"Deaths house." Renna replied.
"Want me to walk you over there?" he asked kindly looking into her eyes.
"Yeah. I think that’d be nice." she smiled looking down and back up at him.
"Okay. Let’s go." he said linking his right hand with her left hand. She smiled as they walked down the street, In and out of street lights. Some glitter, That was found in her hair, Glistened from the lights above. They talked on the way there, Laughing and cutting up. Not even realizing that someone was watching them beyond the distance.

"Bye." Kylen said giving her a quick kiss.
"Night. See you tomorrow." Renna gave him a kiss back. He smiled and started walking away. He turned his upper half back to her and pointed still walking.
"And don’t FORGET about tomorrow either!" Kylen said smiling, Chuckling a tad.
"I won’t! Promise! I love you!" she shouted with a smile, Waving at him as he faded out into the darkness. She turned around, Perked up that she got to see the man of her dreams for an instant. She knocked on the door as Death opened it.

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter Two-

"Hey. Come on in." Death said in a gloomy, Yet somewhat perked up voice. Renna smiled, Walking in right on time.
"How you been lately?" Renna asked her nicely.
"Good and you?" Death asked.
"I’m pretty sweetness." Renna replied.
"That’s awesome." Death replied in the voice she welcomed Renna in.
"Yeah. I’m glad you’re good, too." Renna replied in mostly the same voice. Death smiled.
"Thanks." Death replied. Death was a sixteen year old, A sophomore in high school. Her real name was Amanda/ She was elegant, In her own way, And wore mainly Gothic Loitia type clothing. She had a purple and black Tripp corset on her top and a purple and black skirt that laced on the bottom as her boots showed slightly as her laces were tied tight, Pressed against her flesh. Her midnight black hair was streaked with purple highlights. Her purple eyes glowed wi th her outfit. Her teeth were pure white as well. Renna was always jealous about her teeth. Deaths lips were painted dark purple on top of her snow white skin. Her nails were black and purple as her arm gloves flowed up to her elbows with lace and bows. Up on her left upper arm was a tattoo that said her full name and her nickname. Crawling around her neck was a black and purple choker. Renna looked at her up and down, Examining her outfit for the day and smiled.
"I like your outfit. It’s cute." Renna smiled again, Taking off her trench coat. Death examined Renna and smiled as well.
"Thanks. So does yours!" Death said, Still gloomy but happy.

"Thanks." Renna smiled, Her ears perking up higher than before. Death laughed and smiled happily.
"Come on. Let’s go get some cookies." Death said zipping off her boots. Renna did the same as Death took her hand, Leading her to the kitchen.
"It’s so quite. Are your parents home?" Renna asked as something peered through the window.
"Nope. Mom’s on a business trip and dad works night shifts for now." Death replied, Picking up a cookie.
"Ah. I see." Renna said picking up on as well. She took a bite and placed it gently back on the table, Which had a napkin on top of it. She took a swig of milk looking around. Something was still glancing in the window, By the bushes. Death took another bite of her cookie and placed it on top of her napkin.
"You ready?" Death asked.
"Mmm hmm." Renna managed, Still drinking her milk.
"Okay. Then come on." she said grabbing her cookies and milk. Renna did the same following her up the stairs and into Deaths room. The terror outside growled with ambition as the girls left the room and headed up the stairs. As they reached their destination, Death took out a key and unlocked her door.

Upvote 0

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter Three-

"Okay, Come on..." Death said in a small whisper. Renna nodded and walked in after Death, Cookies and milk still in hand. Death shut her door as it creaked with a small bang when it locked. She flipped on the lights reviling a black and dark crimson red room. Dolls hung from the ceiling as Death turned on the music. It swayed gently as through the air as they sat down in two large bean bag chairs. Death stood back up drawing the blinds and curtains. She went around lighting her candles and turned on a black light as she sat back down into her big black bean bag chair. She smiles and picked up her cookie.
"What assignment should we start on?" Death asked.
"I dun care. It’s up to you, Miss Death." Renna smiled. Death picked up a random book and looked at it.
"Looks like we’ve got math first." she said.
"Okay." Renna replied.
"Now... ½ + 1/3= 5/6... Then what does 5/6 reduce down to as a decimal?" Death asked.
"Uhhh... 0.83 repeating?" Renna asked.
"Yeah. Good. You’ve been getting better." Death said as her voice faded out. The next day, Renna and Kylen walked down town holding hands. Kylen had a big surprise waiting for Renna.
‘I wonder what it is...’ Renna thought a little nervous, Her eyes blindfolded.
‘I hope she’ll like it...’ Kylen thought nervously as well, Gripping her hand and smiling making sure she wasn’t peeking.
"What is it?" Renna asked. Kylen just smiled.

"You’ll see! I promise!" Kylen replied kissing her gently on her lips.
"Okay, Okay, Okay." she replied giggling. He smiled again, Now covering her ears so she wouldn’t hear the noises. "Hey!" she laughed with a smile. Finally he let go of her ears and threw off her blindfold.
"Ta da!" he said holding out his arms.
"Oh my!" she exclaimed.
"You- You like it?" he asked.
"Yeah! I’ve been wanting to go to this fair the whole time it’s been here! I went to it once when I was a little girl and... And I loved it. And every year, I would come up here and stare at all the people having a WONDERFUL time. All of them with their families... The family I never had. I always tried to save my money and last year I was almost there. I was so close and then my dad came in and took it from my pale shaky hands and took it to the bar and got drunk that night. And I never saw him again. My mom... My mom mourned for weeks. So- SO much remorse. Then, I lost her, too, Thanks to suicide. And my sister died in a train wreck. I couldn’t believe it. It was so SO sudden... I almost lost myself until I met you. That day, The moment I saw you, I drowned. I couldn’t believe anyone could be so beautiful. Then I ran away and fell on my knees, Crying in a corner because of my parents deaths slammed on me at once and you walked passed and stopped, Asking me what was wrong. After I spilled out my life, You comforted me and you only knew my life. But at the same time, You barley knew me. After that, We talked some more, Became friends and now this." Renna said smiling.

Kylen frowned a tad after hearing the story but then smiled at the end.
"I love you so much." Kylen replied.
"I love you, too." Renna smiled as Kylen frenched her. She smiled again, Holding his hand as they walked into the once-a-year fall fair. Not too long after, The air started to become crisper. The sky grew a dark shade of blue mixed with greys and blacks. The lights were turned on around the park as Kylen and Renna walked to the haunted house. In the background, A building caught on fire and people started screaming and running away.
"What the hell?" Renna asked turning her head around to see what was going on. She kept walking with Kylen and slid over to the side.
"It’s probably just a show." Kylen assured her, Starting a game. Renna watched still, Her heart pounding not knowing what was truly going on.
"Renny. I won you something." Kylen said a few minutes later, Breaking into her thoughts. Her ears perked up when she realized whose voice it was. She turned around to see a medium sized albino bear, Stuffed in her face.
"Awww. It’s so cute." Renna smiled.
"And just for you." Kylen replied.

"Thanks!" she replied with a smile as well. She took it in her arms and embraced it in a hug.
"You like it?" Kylen asked, Nervously.
"Love it." Renna smiled kissing Kylen teasingly.
"Good." he said kissing her back. "Come on! Let’s go to the haunted house!"
"Okay! Let’s!" Renna giggled like a five year old, Holding her bear. Kylen linked his left hand with her right and headed towards the house. Renna smiled as she stalked inside of the house with Kylen.
"This is going to be exciting!" Kylen whispered as the room grew dark. Down the street, A fire truck sounded its alarm system as it made its way down to the carnival. The fire slowly traveled towards the entrance. It crept silently, Breaking wood and burning down buildings. Smoke filled the air and snuck into the haunted house and filled it to compasity. Renna laughed as they kept traveling through the so called terror. They started getting towards the end and they began coughing from the smoke. It surrounded them, Giving them no way out, Choking them as it circled around their throats.

Upvote 0

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter Four-

"What’s going," coughed Renna. "On?"
"I dunno... But we REALLY gotta get outta here!" Kylen worried about Renna. He grabbed her hand and dragged her through the rest until they burst past a decreping door. They ran out of a building as a picture of Kylen and Renna flew out of her coffin purse and landed on the ground and it faded into smoke. They kept running, Getting stuck in mazes and almost getting collapsed by falling wood particles. Renna passed out from the smoke and Kylen turned around catching her.

"Renna!" he yelled grabbing her. The bear was still strung in her arms. Kylen squeezed his eyes shut as another huge block of wood fell close nearby. His eyes popped open and he lifted her up and ran through the falling debris. The fire trucks flew through the fair grounds, Rushing over to the fire as it started to flow out. Other firefighters blew into other buildings looking for fighting victims. Kylen coughed, Breaking through the building walls, Trying to find a way out. He kept his eyes open, Trying not to fall over in a puff of smoke. One of the fireman ran into the haunted house soon finding Kylen and Renna on the ground. He looked back for moment and picked them up, Bringing them out of the haunted house, Renna, Still not letting go of her bear. A few hours later, Renna and Kylen both woke up in a hospital room.

Renna laid her head back down, A breathing mask on her face. Kylen saw her moving and perked up and dodged over to her.
"Oh! Thank GOODNESS you’re okay!" Kylen squealed with glee, Picking her up in his arms and giving her a hug. Renna looked faintly up into his eyes.
"R-Renna..." Kylen asked above a whisper, Seeing the pain in her eyes. She kept lightly breathing in and out slow swipes of air, Clearing her lungs of smoke and ash from the building. "Renny... Renny, No. Don’t do this to me, Ren." He started to get a few tears in his eyes.
"I won’t go. I promise..." Renna said.
"Okay." Kylen promised back choking back tears. He set her head back down gently back on her pillow as she drifted back to sleep.

Death walked out of the house and locked her door. Her parents were still out of town and at work. She walked down to Speedway as her dress flowed freely in the wind. Her trench coat was zipped and buckled up tightly so the harsh crisp air couldn’t burst up against her. She strutted inside and bought a pack of gum and two 24 Oz. Pumpkin Spice cappuccinos. She smiled, Walking outside and towards the hospital. The fall wind carried some leaves down to cold damp earth as the streets gleamed of shining puddles of water. The street lights turned on, Blaring down upon her, As she walked and looked up at them for a split second.

She came across a haunting tune that made her stop, Dead in her tracks. She listened carefully and kept hearing the drowned out melody. She was slowly walking among the leaves and dust along the ground as she turned her head to the woods next to her. They stretched out for miles. As she walked a little closer to the woods, She heard a faint noise now, Like the creaking of an empty baby cradle. She set her two Speedway containers down on the ground on the curb and walked closer to the woods. She looked around and found a casket. A small black and crimson red coffin that laid beside the gently swaying, Morbid cradle. She heard cries. It sounded distant, Faint, Angry. Death could still hear the low cries as she walked towards the coffin. She came upon the morbid, Dark colored, Box with a Gothic cross on its lid. She slid her black glove on the top and looked around a tad, Worried. She placed her other hand on top of the lid as well and pulled as hard as she could until it popped off. She gasped stepping back, Covering her mouth.

Upvote 0

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter Five-

"Oh my God..." she finally let out. It was a baby that was making the desperate cries. It was decrepit in some spots and his light, Short blonde hair, Fall limp on his side. Death skimmed him over and picked him up. She ran out of the woods and towards the hospital. She wrapped him in her trench, Feeling his cold flesh pressed up against hers. She burst into the hospital and ran to the front desk.
"Hello, Miss. Can I help you?" a young lady at the desk asked perked up.
"I-I just found this, This CHILD in a coffin, And, He’s STILL alive!" Death blurted out.
"Oh my! O-Okay... You stay here... I’ll- I’ll be right back!" she freaked out, Leaving at once. Death held the crying child, Rocking back and forth.
"Shh, shh shh shh shhhhhhh! Don’t cry! It’ll be okay!" Death striped, Still rocking the infant. She looked down at him in fear and started singing him a lullaby.

"Don’t you cry. Don’t you cry. Just think happy and close your eyes. Fall asleep, Into my arms. Dreams are waiting from afar. They’re silent steeping in the night, Waiting for you to fall asleep into dream land. The best of things will come to you when you think of something that is true. So don’t you cry. Don’t you cry. Mommy’s here for you. Don’t cry. Don’t cry. Sweet dreams are creeping to you as I sing you this lullaby." Death rocked as she sang the baby started to drift to sleep. Death smiled a bit, Seeing that the lullaby her mother used for so many years when they were kids had worked. The lady came back, Almost having a heart attack.
"Okay! Okay! We’re ready!" she responded bounding out of the back room. Death gently handed the nurse the sleeping child and watched her run away with it. She sighed and walked back to Renna and Kylens room. She knocked softly and walked in.
"Hey guys... How are ya?" she asked with a small worried type smile.

Renna looked up solemnly as did Kylen.
"Hey." Renna could barley choke up in a squeak.
"Hi." Kylen replied. "Doin’ good."
"T-Tell her." Renna said.
"Oh yeah. Ren should be out of here either tonight or tomorrow. They want to get all the smoke out of her lungs." Kylen told Death, Renna nodded.
"Oh. Okay. I bought y’all cappuccinos but I left them outside the woods." Death replied sadly and then told them the story.
"Oh. It’s okay..." Renna said through her breathing mask.
"He probably is..." Death said looking out the window and up at the starry sky. The night grew colder as Death finally left and stalked home. The next morning rose above and chilly air snuck through cracks and creases, Filling Renna and Kylens room with the air. Kylen sucked some in his lungs and woke up. He blinked and looked over at Renna, Smiling as she slept.

Kylen smiled, Stroking her hair as short ritual breaths seeped in and out of her small body. He giggled a bit and a doctor then walked in. He looked up as she walked over to the couple.
"How are you, Kylen?" Dr. Kitch asked.
"Fine and you?" Kylen asked back, Still stoking her hair.
"Good." Dr. Kitch replied..
"That’s good. What’s the deal with Ren?" Kylen asked.
"That’s what I was coming about. She’s good to go when she’s up." she replied. Kylen smiled.
"Awesome. I’ll be sure to tell her when she gets up." Kylen glanced down on her breathing masked face. He then frowned and sighed as all the haunting memories from the day before came rushing back to him. His now hollow eyes staring down at the accident that happened.
"Kylen... Are you okay?" the doctor asked.
"What? Oh yeah." Kylen blinked trying to wash away the tragedy.
"Okay. Just make sure that you guys sign out before ya leave, ‘Kay?" she instructed.
"Will do." Kylen replied, Going back to thinking. Dr. Kitch walked out of the room as Kylen was deep in thought.

Renna walked out of the hospital with Kylen and she stretched her arms and breathed in the fres, Crisp air. She twirled around with her eyes closed as her trench coat and dress spun around with her. She stopped on one foot and smiled.
"Ahhh! Fresh air!" Renna grinned as she took Kylens hand. He smiled as well as they walked along. They came upon the woods and drifted inside. The deserted trees had leaved of all colors fallen around them. It was kind of gloomy. Just how they liked it. Renna smiled as she heard a crow above them. Going through the woods was always quicker to get home. The leaves crunched beneath their feet as they sifted along the wooded, Leaved ground. A low roar was heard.
"Huh?" Renna looked around.
"What?" Kylen asked.
"I thought I heard something." Renna responded.
"It’s probably your stomach. You haven’t eaten anything since we shared that hot dog and fries yesterday.
The roar happened again.
"That is DEFINITELY NOT my stomach." Renna said a little shakily.
"Oh my... Let’s get outta here!" Kylen yelled, Grabbing her hand and running. They ran until they reached their destination and then locked the door.

Upvote 0

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chater Six-

All of a sudden the phone rang and Renna screamed bloody murder. She answered the phone, Shakily, Trying to catch her breath.
"H-Hello?" she asked Her heart pounding.
"Hey, Renna. You okay?" a guys voice on the other line said. She sighed in relief and gulped, Swallowing her spit.
"Oh... Hey Pain." Renna said, Slowing down her breathing. Kylen sighed in relief as well, Placing a hand on his forehead, The hair falling on top of his hand as he leaned against the hallway wall with his eyes closed.
"What’s wrong? Are you okay?" Pain asked.
"Yeah. We’re fine." Renna said, Turning on the speaker phone.

Pain was a fifteen year old boy in the ninth grade. He had mid back black hair and shining blue sky eyes. He was Gothic like the rest of them. Especially when it came to clothing. He had a bunch of metal band t-shirts and "Death On A Limb" and "Hot Topic" pants, Boots, Music and shoes. He worked at both for part time jobs and gained a good profit from them both. He was like the king of both stores. He worked so hard at them. His nails were painted black along with under his eyes. He wore spikes, Chains and wristbands all the time. He was a pervert but only around his friends. He owned most of the entire line of Tripp brand clothing.
"Who’s ‘we’"? Pain asked. His real name was Mark.
"Kylen and I." Renna replied.
"Hey." Kylen let out.
"Hey." Pain responded. "You guys sound agonized."
"Just... Just a lil’." Renna Gasped out.
"You want me to come over and fix that?" Pain asked.

"Shut up, Pain!" Renna and Kylen both screamed.
"Stop being your little hentai self." Renna pleaded. "Just for now."
"Yeah, Pain." Kylen replied.
"Sorry. I can’t help it." Pain said.
"Yes you can!" Kylen shouted out.
"I said sorry... I gotta go." Pain replied sadly.
"Okay. Talk at ya later." Renna said.
"Bye Ren. Bye Ky." he replied hanging up. Renna placed the phone back on the charger.

"He’s SUCH a freaking weirdo..." Kylen replied. Renna looked out the window as it grew dark with clouds.
"Looks like it’s going to storm. Pretty heavily, too." Kylen said, Breaking Renna from her thoughts.
"Yeah. I know." Renna took off her trench coat and brushed passed Kylen to hang it up. She sat on the edge of a chair and slipped off her boots and placed them on to the mudded door mat. She always kept the house neat. Just the way her mother left it.
"You’re just like her." Kylen responded.
"Who?" Renna asked.
"Mom." Kylen smiled.
"Yeah. She was somethin’ else. Wasn’t she?" Renna asked.
"Yeah. Mrs. Yamashieta was awesome!" Kylen smiled. Renna sighed and picked up some dishes and placed them in the dishwasher.
"Oh... I-I’m sorry, Renny... I-I didn’t mean to." Kylen apologized.
"It’s okay. I-It’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything." Renna said.
"Yes I did." Kylen said, Sighing as well.
"Well, It’s going to be a long day. And all indoors, too. What do you wanna do?" Renna asked.

"What about some board games?" Kylen asked.
"Yeah. Renna said walking into the kitchen, Making some hot chocolate that could be smelled through out the whole house. Kylen took off his boots and placed them on the same mat Renna did. She placed the cups into the microwave and walked out with them when they were done. They set up the board sitting in front of the fireplace. As the night went on, The rain poured down harder and harder. The creature that had chased the two out of the wood, Stalked outside Rennas house. He stared into the window watching the two laugh and giggle as they ran around the house, Ate and played board games. The low groan of the creature didn’t disturb the two at all until the sound of a crying child was heard. Renna looked up from Kylens arms in curiousness.
"What?" he asked kissing her neck.
"I could have sworn I heard something." Renna said as the cried kept alarming her. She looked outside the window as the rain spit down on the pane and glass and dripped to the earths surface, Soaking into the soil.

She got up as Kylen held her hand back. Renna turned around and put a finger up to her lips and turned around as Kylen let go. She slowly crawled against the ground to the window. She picked herself up and looked out the window as the rain beyond the glass fell from the sky above. She looked up watching the rain fall down. She brought her head back down and looked out.
"Hmmm..." she asked herself, Staring into the darkness. All of a sudden, The creature popped up and screamed at her. She fell back, Her hair wailed in her face.

Upvote 0

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter Seven-

She continued to scream as she sat in the ground, Covering her face from the hidden furry.
"Oh my God." Kylen shouted running over to her. He fell beside her, Taking her in his arms. Renna finally stopped screaming as a few tears gentle found their ways out her eyes and made their down her face and upon the carpet.
"Oh, No, No. It’s okay. Calm down." Kylen replied. The creature banged against the window again and Renna cried out and more tears fell. Kylen got up, Scared as well, and made sure that the window was locked. After freaking out from a few pop ups, He finally got it locked along with the other windows in the house, Kylen walked back over to Renna as the creature banged against the house.
"Renna, I want you, I want you to go hide in the closet or something. I want you to be safe. I’ll be hiding in the bathroom cabnit." Kylen told her, Holding arms and face. "Okay?"
"Okay." she promised, Nodding in fear and he kissed her.
"Go! Stay there until I come for you!" Kylen said pushing her off.
"Okay! I love you!" she ran off through the house and ran to the hallway and rammed into the closet, Shutting and locking the door.

She closed her eyes and began to pray. She cried through squeezed eyes in a desperate attempt save herself and Kylen. Kylen looked around and finally made his way to the bathroom and opened the cabnit and climbed inside. He shut the door and breathed gently above a whisper. He closed his eyes and thought with a prayer. It went silent as the banging stopped. About five minutes later Kylen opened the door and looked around. He stood up and walked into the hallway. He sniffed the air gently and turned around heading to the living room. He turned the corner and screamed. Renna still sat in the closet, Her emotions throwing a fit, She held her head, Grasping her hair, Rocking back and forth as tears streamed down her fac, Splashing onto the ground.
"No, No, No, No. Lord, Please. L-Let him be okay!" Renna murmured through tears. "Please, PLEASE! Let him be okay..." She sat there for ten minutes and then heard a bang on the door.
"Oh my God." Renna freaked out covering her head in fear again. The banging on the front door wouldn’t stop.

"Renna! Renna! Are you okay?! Let me in!" Pain screeched banging on the door. "Renna! Let me in!" He looked around spastically and found Rennas and found her extra key in her mailbox and shoved it in the keyhole and turned it quickly and shakily. He slammed the door open and rammed inside. He stopped and glanced around. He ran through the kitchen looking around.
‘Where the hell are you, Ren?’ Pain thought frantically. He searched insanely and ran into the hallway. He heard Rennas wailing cries and ran over to the door. He frantically tried opening it and Renna screamed in terror and backed up a little drying in her arms. He banged on the door making her scream again.
"Go away! Please... Just go away!" Renna slammed into the back wall.
"Renna! Renna, It’s me! Pain! Open up, PLEASE! Are you okay?" Pain asked.
"Oh my God..." Renna sobbed unlocking the door. She swung it open and fell into Pains arms with a giant sigh and a gust of tears.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Pain asked a little furiously.
"Yes... No... I don’t know..." Renna said wiping her face with her sleeve.
"I am so sorry. Where’s Kylen?" Pain asked.
"I-I don’t know." Renna apologized.
"Listen, Ren," Pain said, Grasping her by her shoulders. "You HAVE to think. Where I he?"
"He’s... He’s," she thought. "He’s hiding in the b-bathroom. The bathroom cabnit. Under the sink."
"Okay." Pain said rushing off to the bathroom. He opened it as Renna walked in. "Okay, Ren. Stop playing around and tell me where he is." Pain insisted.
"I told you. I-If he’s not there then... Where is he?" Renna asked nervously, Tears still in her eyes.
"You tell me." Pain said throwing his hair to move it out of his view. All it did was swish back in face. In the pale light of the moon and the mix of light, She saw his normal form. His eyes shown in the small brim light of the hallway and the moonlit night.
"I don’t know. That’s why I’m scared." Renna said. Pain walked out and started walking to the living room. Renna followed inventively, Making sure nothing was to pop out at her. They turned the corner into the living room as Pain and Renna got pinned to the wall with terror.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Chapter Eight-

Renna screamed, Falling to the ground. Tears rolled from her eyes. She beat her head for a moment and then stopped ,Tears still dripping like they were water falls. She looked again closing her eyes in misconfined horror. She covered her face as Pain looked over, Just so he couldn’t see her wet face.
"Oh... My...God... R-Renna..." Pain finally let out sadly. Renna couldn’t look up. She was in so much shock and pain that she couldn’t. Pain walked over to her and bent down giving her a hug. Renna attempted to push him off but it didn’t work. She just sat there in astonishment.
"I’ll... I’ll go call the police." Pain said sitting up and running out. Renna looked up seeing Kylen laying on the floor. His pale skin grew paler with each passing minute. Blood surrounded him, A knife near him with some writing on the wall. It said, "Hide them well. Don't make a sound. Close your eye. Don't look around. Make one step, Then you're dead. Then your life will come to an end. Seeing is believing. He will come for you. Take the person who is most and strike them down for you. Surrender of suffer is all that can be done. Surrender or suffer is all that can be done..." Renna read it word for word two time.

She got up and crawled over to Kylen. She stoked his hair out of his face.
"Kylen... Ky... Please don’t do this to me babes. Please stay here with me! Kylen! Don’t! Please!" Renna hugged him.
"I’ll still be with you. I p-promise, Ren... I love you." Kylen said, Kissing her one last time. Renna kissed him back as he let go. "Don’t cry Ren... I love you, Renny. My Renna..." he smiled as he slipped away into everlasting darkness.
"Kylen? Kylen?! Kylen! No! Kylen please come back! Don’t go! Don’t die on me! I love you and I can’t go on without you! Kylen!" Renna shouted crying, Her head falling to his chest in tears still hugging him. "Don’t leave me... Don’t leave me... I love you, Kylen. I love you. I really do..." Pain came back to see Renna huddled over Kylen.
"I called them. They’re on their way." he explained.
"Okay." Renna squeaked. Pain tried to get her away but she just cried and screamed harder to stay.

Pain let her be as she frantically cried over him. Not to long after, The police and ambulance people got there and walked over to Renna.
"Come on, Miss. Time to go." one said, Taking her arm.
"No! No! Please! L-Let me stay here!" Renna squealed trying to go back down to Kylen. They lost their grip, Falling upon him and kissing him as they pulled her up again.
"Come ON Miss," they said agitated. "Time to go."
"I’ll NEVER forget you, Kylen Phylar... NEVER! I love you! For as long as I live!" Renna shouted out. "I love you!" She got carried out from the room as she looked at him one last time as she passed the wall that separated the two.
"I’m sorry this happened. What’s your name?" the young lady asked.
"Renna." Renna responded. "Renna Respa."
"Okay. Thank you." she said again.
"Welcome" Renna said wiping her eyes. She cried for the longest time, Not moving from her spot. A few hours passed after the press and everybody left and Renna ran out of tears and she got up and walked to her room.

She laid in her bed, Covering up and looked all over her room. Pictures were plastered all over of her and Kylen. She covered her head as a few silent tears dripped from her damp eyes. She slowly fell asleep as she thought of Kylen and their moments. All her dreams were about moments that she had with him. She woke up and threw the covers off at 4:16 A.M. She only got 2 ½ hours of sleep. She blinked and looked around and got up. She walked out of her room and stalked down the stairs into the kitchen. She saw Kylens binder and picked up. She ran her hand over the top and smiled slightly. Her smile faded and she set it back down. She walked into the kitchen and found something to drink and sat down on the table, Hanging her legs off the side. She drank her drink slowly and finally put it in the sink and went to bed. She tossed and turned about what had happened. She turned on her music to try to drown out her mind but it didn’t work. She turned it off and stared out the window as the sun began to appear above the horizon. She silently cried and went back downstairs again. It was dark except an acception of a few sheers of light that found its way in, No thanks to the open curtains. She walked over into the living room and saw all the blood was gone. She glanced over at the clock that had just struck 7:36 A.M. A cold chill ran through her body, So she grabbed her trench and placed it over herself.

She walked over and picked up Kylens binder and took it into the hallway. She placed it down to get her boots on and the picked it back up and walked out of the house and shut the door. She walked down the front porch steps and off towards the park. Her slow strides and gentle swaying of her trench made the leaves on the ground stir a little. She walked for almost a half hour and finally reached the hill by the lake at the park. She sat down hugging Kylens binder. She finally opened it and gasped. She found pictures on the inside that she had never seen. The first picture that they took together. The first picture that Kylen took of her. Lots of pictures. She went through his binder reading things. She spotted notes they wrote to each other, Songs and homework. She came upon a letter and she dropped the book. The binder fell to the ground as she sat on the bench crying in spite of herself. The wind blew the pages open, Flipping pages until it fell on a note her boyfriend wrote, Just hours before. She cried as she looked down at it again. It said,
"Dear Miss LoveOfMyLife,
How are you? I’m good and you? I hope you’re good. I’m glad you’re out of the hospital. It shocked me. I a poem for you! Just thought of it! Here it is!
Some days, I’ll stare out upon the sea,
And if you do, too, I hope you think of me.
I’ll think of you wherever we are,
Even to wish upon a shooting star.
As time goes by, I’ll always be with you,
Our love that feels practically brand new.
As long as I live,
My heart will give.
But only to you,
My heart will bloom.
I’ll stay by your side,
Together we’ll stride.
Until we die together in marriage one day.
That’s it. I hope you liked it. I love you and I’ll never move from you, Darling. Must go. You’re about to kiss me! Yay! Lol!
-Kylen-
P.S.- I’ll love you forever! Never forget! Always remember!"

Renna looked up and wiped her eyes with the end of her trench sleeve. She sniffled and stood up and found a few roses. A dark red one, A white one, A purple, one and a rare black one. She cropped them together with a small vine and took a picture of her and Kylen and she kissed his sweet face and placed the picture in the middle and got to the ground and placed it gently in the water and watched it float away.
"I love you Kylen." she whispered as a tear fell into the water. "I will ALWAYS... Remember you. And just like you said, I will never forget. I promise." The wind blew in and whispered by the stream. It danced across the water. She watched it drift away and gradually got up and turned away. Her bell jingled slightly as her strides took her down the hill and back to the house that she had once called home.

Upvote 0

Captain_Tripp

Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
✟25,365.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks. I'm working on writing chapter nine now. Might be a few days... Or a week or two. But I'll keep ya posted.So far... This one's been slown down... So yeah... Dun get mad 'er anything. I know it's supposed to be horror but I'm trying. Happy Holloween by the way! Thanks for bein' my Responder. R&R's! *Hugs*

-Lyssa

Upvote 0
Jan 23, 2019
Avoca
✟19,727.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe someone can help me write a short story about anything that comes to my mind and I can write ✍️ something that comes to my mind. Right now I have a lot on my mind. Feel free to email me at gswimmer2440@yahoo.com got some ideas or on here please opinions matter

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums