Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Better late than never", files: The Counter-Coup Has Begun

I remember as if it were yesterday, telling President Trump’s National Security Adviser, retired three-star General Mike Flynn: “Get 20 DoJ polygraphers here now and have them do single-scope interviews through the whole bloody building!”

I didn’t work for the good general, as my job as strategist to the president ...

Why then did I want him to have all 420 members of the bloated NSC we had inherited from the Obama Administration be put through a lie detector test? Because the new administration systematically was being subverted. We had barely moved into our offices and it was as if there hadn’t even been an election, as if 63 million Americans hadn’t chosen a new Chief Executive and the Left was still in control.

The latest proof that triggered my call to action? The brand new classified NSC phonebook, with the names of all the holdovers, new hires, and political appointees and their contact details had been leaked to the press, before General Flynn had even signed off on it. My concern was that it was time to act before something bigger and more damaging to America’s national security was leaked. Sadly Mike did not take my advice and it would have dire consequences. A few days later he would resign and eventually was charged with a process crime to which he pleaded guilty in order to save his family
Now in the last 250-odd days before the election, the Trump Administration seems to be taking my early warning seriously.​

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I remember as if it were yesterday, telling President Trump’s National Security Adviser, retired three-star General Mike Flynn: “Get 20 DoJ polygraphers here now and have them do single-scope interviews through the whole bloody building!”

I didn’t work for the good general, as my job as strategist to the president ...

Why then did I want him to have all 420 members of the bloated NSC we had inherited from the Obama Administration be put through a lie detector test? Because the new administration systematically was being subverted. We had barely moved into our offices and it was as if there hadn’t even been an election, as if 63 million Americans hadn’t chosen a new Chief Executive and the Left was still in control.

The latest proof that triggered my call to action? The brand new classified NSC phonebook, with the names of all the holdovers, new hires, and political appointees and their contact details had been leaked to the press, before General Flynn had even signed off on it. My concern was that it was time to act before something bigger and more damaging to America’s national security was leaked. Sadly Mike did not take my advice and it would have dire consequences. A few days later he would resign and eventually was charged with a process crime to which he pleaded guilty in order to save his family
Now in the last 250-odd days before the election, the Trump Administration seems to be taking my early warning seriously.​

They need a housecleaning. And Vindman was a good place to start.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,985.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Flynn? Perhaps the warning should have been delivered to someone a little more trustworthy...​

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
How does one counter something that never happened?
In the Trump lexicon, carrying out the constitutional process of Impeachment is a "coup," as is investigating possible Russian interference in the 2016 election. Now, all of those government appointees who participated in, supported or did not actively resist those activities are going to be purged. That's a "counter-coup."

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sebastian Gorka, now there's a blast from the past.

They need a housecleaning. And Vindman was a good place to start.
Imagine, the guy told the truth under oath. Purge him and his brother, too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,683.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Let me see if I get this:

An individual who was an adviser to the president for eight months - but never managed to get a security clearance;

Was advocating to shortest ever serving National Security Advisor - who was potentially then under investigation for making false statements on security documents, and then did admit to such offenses;

That he conduct polygraph testing - which has no demonstrated effectiveness in detecting lies;

On the entirety of the peak intelligence advisory body to the US president on national security and foreign policy?

This was because:

An in-house phonebook that included contact information for senior White House staff was leaked - with no evidence that the leak was conducted by an Obama (or Bush II) holdover;

And this was somehow a subversion of the voting choice of 63 million Americans - 3 million less than selected Hillary Clinton for president - for Donald Trump as president?

And this amounted to (some part of) a "coup"?

And the solution to this is:

Hiring/rehiring a number of individuals whose chief virtues appear to be loyalty to the current president - as opposed to, say, the United States - but don't appear to have skills specifically related to the posts they will be serving in?

Seems fine to me....

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How does one counter something that never happened?
One needs excuses to feed to the followers so that they will accept stuff they never would have otherwise. If none are apparent, making them up works on the less discerning and those otherwise predisposed. Reichstag Fire and all that.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums