✟3,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Genesis chapter 6, verse 1:
Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.

We all understand this was a major sin of those angels. A perverse transgression by the angels who left their first estate and proper dwelling.
If these are much older beings corrupting much younger ones in creation
and sexually, it seems to make for possibly the biggest controversy of the human race, which is one of the most heinous things that it can be compared to within the human race. The sexual corruption of children.

Is it possible that the corruption of children in the forms that it has taken
began with those angels in the events of genesis 6.
It seems like this is comparable to a much older being molesting a much younger one in what can be described as an older ancient race to a much younger one.

The rumors about our politicians, elected officials, the global elite, and hollywood have been so far an on going debate as to whether its true.
Pizza gate, Epstein island, and the occult dark practices that involve children within the sex trafficking trade. Making for more of the arguement that this is and has been
all along an effort to corrupt children.

Now if we disregard one of the most revered figures in occultism, Alyester Crowley. We still have anime, a major export of Japan's commercial culture which greatly involves the themes of occultism and sex, perversion, including the sexualizing of children, specificly girls more than boys of not underage, but in many a case prepubescent or close to. I don't believe this is just out of entertainment content but an effort to ruin both the youth and adult and propagating the corruption of human relationship by seemingly harmless cartoons.

The recent addition of what appears to be an attack by the gay community to undermine the family as was made from the beginning. A man, a woman
and their family.
as noted in the article here

Gay Men’s Singing Group: ‘We’re Coming For Your Children’

and video as seen here:

What I replied in the post article about the video and posting here as well.

Quote:
It saying "A message from the gay community" implies that all gay people are after children.
This is really an effort to demoralize America by a much smaller group using gays as an offense to provocate a response.

These people are really just trying to stir up controversy how ever they can. They don't represent the gay community, nor do they care about anyone's children who isn't theirs or in their social agenda. It really is one of the most bigoted things I've seen in sometime. Either way the gay community don't have a right to anyone's children besides children they've born or by adoption not to exceed what is allowed for anyone other whether heterosexual: the norm, or homosexual, a minority that while their rights to life and liberty should be respected, should not exceed or be privileged to disregard the rights of others, more importantly what we all know to be true,
man, woman,
and family as intended from the beginning by God, and the book thats placed in the court of law to do justice and
that justice may be served based on integrity and truth. The Holy Bible. These people who claim to represent the gay community are being used in an effort to take children away from their family and eventually more than likely hand them down to the ownership of the state government. An attack on freedom based on the criteria that its for the sake of freedom.

As many a time, an attack on children under the guise and pretext that it is for a safety, benefit, or effort to help them.

The rich and powerful whether it be in authority and government or private companies are most of all after the families, and children, generations to come, more than anyone.
we live at a time where more than any before, freedoms are being exploited for the sake of abolishing them
by people who have the agenda to destroy and claim what is not theirs, the lives of others and theirs.

As Jesus said in:

They said to Him, “Caesar’s.” And He said to them, “Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.”
Matthew 22:21

End of reply.

It appears that what had began in Genesis, has progressed through out the ages to this day.

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟128,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
they were angels is a hypothesis and reading verse three clearly presents them "the sons of God" as human and mortal.

Genesis 6:3
So the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days shall be 120 years.”

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟73,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In Genesis chapter 6, verse 1:
Now when men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born to them, 2the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they took as wives whomever they chose.

We all understand this was a major sin of those angels. A perverse transgression by the angels who left their first estate and proper dwelling.
If these are much older beings corrupting much younger ones in creation
and sexually, it seems to make for possibly the biggest controversy of the human race, which is one of the most heinous things that it can be compared to within the human race. The sexual corruption of children.

Is it possible that the corruption of children in the forms that it has taken
began with those angels in the events of genesis 6.
It seems like this is comparable to a much older being molesting a much younger one in what can be described as an older ancient race to a much younger one.
if they took them as wives then they weren't children.

The rumors about our politicians, elected officials, the global elite, and hollywood have been so far an on going debate as to whether its true.
Pizza gate, Epstein island, and the occult dark practices that involve children within the sex trafficking trade. Making for more of the arguement that this is and has been
all along an effort to corrupt children.
pizza gate was a huge lie. So were the claims about "occult dark practices" If we are talking about corruption then maybe begin with false witness

Now if we disregard one of the most revered figures in occultism, Alyester Crowley. We still have anime, a major export of Japan's commercial culture which greatly involves the themes of occultism and sex, perversion, including the sexualizing of children, specificly girls more than boys of not underage, but in many a case prepubescent or close to. I don't believe this is just out of entertainment content but an effort to ruin both the youth and adult and propagating the corruption of human relationship by seemingly harmless cartoons.
its Aleister Crowley

The recent addition of what appears to be an attack by the gay community to undermine the family as was made from the beginning. A man, a woman
and their family.
is that the only form families take?

Quote:
It saying "A message from the gay community" implies that all gay people are after children. This is really an effort to demoralize America by a much smaller group using gays as an offense to provocate a response.
"we’ll make them tolerant and fair."

Tolerant is demoralizing?

These people are really just trying to stir up controversy how ever they can. They don't represent the gay community, nor do they care about anyone's children who isn't theirs or in their social agenda. It really is one of the most bigoted things I've seen in sometime.
the sick claim that gays are coming for people's children has been a long standing thing with bigots and hate mongers. A lie told for decades to promote hate and discrimination is what is truly bigoted here

Either way the gay community don't have a right to anyone's children besides children they've born or by adoption not to exceed what is allowed for anyone other whether heterosexual: the norm, or homosexual, a minority that while their rights to life and liberty should be respected, should not exceed or be privileged to disregard the rights of others, more importantly what we all know to be true,
man, woman,
and family as intended from the beginning by God, and the book thats placed in the court of law to do justice and
that justice may be served based on integrity and truth. The Holy Bible. These people who claim to represent the gay community are being used in an effort to take children away from their family and eventually more than likely hand them down to the ownership of the state government. An attack on freedom based on the criteria that its for the sake of freedom.
this sentiment here is pretty much what they were mocking.

• Agree
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

Forest_Garden

Dec 7, 2020
Houston
✟3,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Michael Heiser's Supernatural Seminar Series Session 3, he differs from the responses that were given. While the series is good, it is past 34:00 more or less that he corroborates my post which is why we can't throw out the meaning of genesis 6, or fallen angels, and to a more obscure extent the Book of Enoch
along with the statements of my first post.

English Standard Version
but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

New King James Version
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:6 KJV: But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and afterward as well—when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Wilderness Cry

Jul 26, 2022
Olin
✟8,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
if they took them as wives then they weren't children.

pizza gate was a huge lie. So were the claims about "occult dark practices" If we are talking about corruption then maybe begin with false witness

its Aleister Crowley

is that the only form families take?

"we’ll make them tolerant and fair."

Tolerant is demoralizing?

the sick claim that gays are coming for people's children has been a long standing thing with bigots and hate mongers. A lie told for decades to promote hate and discrimination is what is truly bigoted here

this sentiment here is pretty much what they were mocking.
I'm curious as to why you would think Pizza-Gate is a fabrication. I used to make videos dealing with sexual predators on Youtube prior to adpocalypse when ad monetization became a thing of the past. To acquire my content information, I subscribed to every news agency and broadcasting channel I could to obtain content for my videos. The amount of child inappropriate contentography, molestation, and trafficking were staggering especially in the church. I coved James Alafoantas and Comet Ping Pong Pizza and there are things that are really disturbing. I understand if you choose not to believe any of this, so I will remind you in a way you will understand. Epstein didn't kill himself, and Ghislaine Maxwell's list has not been released.

Upvote 0