LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
And the criticism of rense.com is not a "straw man" or an "ad hominem"; it is "poisoning the well".

Nah, that well was already poison. It had a poison sign next to it, the well had already killed people, and it was widely known that the poison was there.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The #2 official in the FBI (Associate Director Clyde Tolson) asked his staff to prepare a summary memo about Skousen's FBI employment. Among the conclusions stated:

“A brief check of abstracts under Skousen’s name revealed that between 1941 and 1946 he handled a limited number of investigations or wrote reports or memoranda on internal security and espionage classifications, and from 1947 until he resigned there were no abstracts under his name for either the internal security or espionage classifications. Inasmuch as there was no mention in his personnel file of his having anything to do with communist matters, the fact that abstracts indicate he did some internal security and espionage work back in the early 1940s is undoubtedly insignificant, but rather every indication is that he was primarily associated with criminal work.” [HQ file 67-69602, serial #214; 10/12/61 memo from M.A. Jones to Mr. DeLoach].
It's like claiming the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was actually written by Jews rather than anti-Semitic bigots.

• Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because this is the real power player right now (unless it's just another wack-a-mole): https://www.justicedemocrats.com/
You thought it was important enough to start a thread. You can go to a communist meeting and also fight those horrible justice democrats. I know what communists think and want because I know actual communists. You could too, and you could ask one of them about the OP.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You thought it was important enough to start a thread. You can go to a communist meeting and also fight those horrible justice democrats. I know what communists think and want because I know actual communists. You could too, and you could ask one of them about the OP.

Asking online to gain perspective is a much more efficient use of my time and effort, but thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a CP location near me anyway, according to the list.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Asking online to gain perspective is a much more efficient use of my time and effort, but thanks for the suggestion. I don't have a CP location near me anyway, according to the list.
Asking who? Have you been visiting communist forums and talking to communists online?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Really? That looks like the stuff of another discussion in itself.

Conspiracy theories are rife with suppositions and light on deduction. We can thank the schools for the latter. ;-)

Look at the list objectively. A group with the ability to put that in place isn’t your local militia type. That’s real power.

Propaganda is an important strategy when you’re trying to overthrow a nation. This is where the deduction comes apart. Most people assume the heroes are shining a light on secrets. They need to believe that someone will come to their rescue.

But none of this lines up with the bible. All the theories do is create anxiety and more fear. Have you ever played the game as a child of sharing a secret? The secret is whispered in the ear of one person and passed along the line. By the time it reaches the last person the story has changed.

If that was true for a group of people standing in the same room. What leads you to believe a topic which passed through many hands is unchanged? You needn’t look far to understand these principles. You’ve got a lab at your disposal on this site.

They’re keenly aware of how to manipulate the public and push its buttons. What’s saddest most of all is watching Christians fall for their games. Wisdom and discernment are sorely lacking.

If everyone attended to their post and manned the position God has given them. You’d have little time to contemplate things like this if the work was done with excellence. Every sailor aboard a vessel has a specific job. They aren’t fluttering about like butterflies doing this and that.

I was never told to dwell on things like this. I was given the means and wisdom to put myself in a position where I needn’t worry at all. That’s where my time and energy belong.

Get wisdom. That’s my advice. :)

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But where is this push for acceptance of pedophilia??

Because someone - for whatever reason - deciding they would like to dress and look like the opposite gender is totally equal in evil and harm to abusing a helpless child, thus if you advocate treating transgender folk with acceptance, that means you must think pedophiles are totally cool, too. Didn't you know that, Skreeper?

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wish Ben would run for President. That man would have me working his campaign in a heartbeat. Can we get back on topic?
I would love to see him run for the GOP nod.

• Winner
Reactions: 98cwitr
Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I thought we were supposed to ignore the source and focus on the content? This is major hypocrisy.

Fair point. Allow me to rephrase: The content of the Salon article, of which is a bias and propaganda filled source, is itself anti-conservative propaganda.

May we address one of the points in the OP please?

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

It's a bunch of nonsense. I'm sorry to see you buy into any of it. However, I have to question your judgment on these things based upon the full content of this thread.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
Fair point. Allow me to rephrase: The content of the Salon article, of which is a bias and propaganda filled source, is itself anti-conservative propaganda.

I seriously doubt that you understand communism. It seems that your only understanding of it is Stalinism

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

And yet, you haven't even tried to refute any of them.

Our overarching point is that while this piece claims to be derived from actual communist goals, the author was an unqualified quack and the whole list came from his imagination.

I actually started gong through them, attacking them point-by-point, but once I got to the middle (around #17-31), I realized that it's just the same John Birch-inspired nonsense that the far right has been peddling for decades so I deleted it. Aside from the anachronistic longing for a world in which nuclear war is a more immediate threat, everything in there could've been pulled from a Glenn Beck transcript or an AFA newsletter.

Do you have any evidence that these are truly measures of communist subterfuge? Because the rest of us see nothing but some paranoia about the obvious goals of a social left movement that was growing in strength and popularity in the post-war US.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0