The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals - Goal by Goal

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zionism is the return of the Jews is Israel. Global zionism, as I understand it, is to form a one world government, and has nothing to do with Judaism.
Look at the link at the bottom of post 26. It may give an explanation of why they used that term.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟309,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zionism is the return of the Jews is Israel. Global zionism, as I understand it, is to form a one world government, and has nothing to do with Judaism.
It has to do with a world Jewish conspiracy. One world government is one of the results of this odd theory, as well as control of the banks, and entertainment.

Looking at that list, it is cold war old. And some of those things (like dissolving the McCarthy committy) are just good things given history.

It reads like an anti-communist screed, that is then labeled as anti-zionist. It is based on a very paranoid view of the world from the cold war.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It has to do with a world Jewish conspiracy. One world government is one of the results of this odd theory, as well as control of the banks, and entertainment.

Looking at that list, it is cold war old. And some of those things (like dissolving the McCarthy committy) are just good things given history.

It reads like an anti-communist screed, that is then labeled as anti-zionist. It is based on a very paranoid view of the world from the cold war.

Well since my understanding of "global zionism" (which has nothing to do with Jewish people and instead has to do with the formation of a one world government) has been overridden by the groupthink, I'll happily go back and edit the OP to calm yall down so we can get on topic. Esh!

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well...in your defense, no one was more anti-communist then Hitler and his followers, so...:sorry:
tulc(is going to make some coffee and watch) :coffee:

You sure? Because I think McCarthy could give him a run for his money in the anti-communist agenda

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Well since my understanding of "global zionism" (which has nothing to do with Jewish people and instead has to do with the formation of a one world government) has been overridden by the groupthink, I'll happily go back and edit the OP to calm yall down so we can get on topic. Esh!

Just answer one question. Why do you think the word Zionism was chosen in "global Zionism"? I'm serious. I'm not trying to pick on you.

But you have to understand that this stuff causes people to walk into synagogues and kill my people in cold blood. I have to take it seriously, I can't just let it go. Too many people have died because of people like the guy who created and maintained the site you link to. And it really makes it suspect that you don't know what it means. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here and I'm sorry if I jumped on you hard, but... lots of death has come from views like the site expresses.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,141,165.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
OK...Zionist removed from OP title, link changed to just a source of the list. Yall good now?!
It would be better to close this thread, find a better less contentious source(if your source is also linking also to the protocols it’s nazi garbage) and start again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You sure? Because I think McCarthy could give him a run for his money in the anti-communist agenda
...uhmmm Hitler killed millions of people he considered communist how many did Senator McCarthy kill? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Just answer one question. Why do you think the word Zionism was chosen in "global Zionism"? I'm serious. I'm not trying to pick on you

Because it has a particular connotation of being a "central place of return." If we "return to the 'world [global]'" and thus usher in a one world government, then Jerusalem becomes meaningless. The "world" is now "complete." I don't think it has anything to do with Judaism in that context. I think it has to do with a secular objective only.

But you have to understand that this stuff causes people to walk into synagogues and kill my people in cold blood. I have to take it seriously, I can't just let it go. Too many people have died because of people like the guy who created and maintained the site you link to. And it really makes it suspect that you don't know what it means. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here and I'm sorry if I jumped on you hard, but... lots of death has come from views like the site expresses.

No problem man...I will gladly defend you (and physically if it means so) and every Jewish person of faith regardless of your political leanings. Antisemitism has no welcome place in my heart nor in America. We share in the faith of YHWH and I am also sorry to have caused such an unintended and unnecessary stir. It was not my intention.

Anyway...can we get back to my list please?! :D

Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just answer one question. Why do you think the word Zionism was chosen in "global Zionism"? I'm serious. I'm not trying to pick on you.
I would hazard a guess that since the Czar of Russia was a HUGE antisemite and carried out hundreds of pogroms (like in Fiddler on the Roof), many Russian Jews joined the Communists there to get rid of him. That linked the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" and the Communist Manifesto in many people's minds.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟309,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It still reads like a cold war paranoid list of communism. It doesn't reflect what was happening even at that time.

Communism failed in the old USSR, brought down by our economic advantage. This has no basis in reality for bringing about a world government.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be better to close this thread, find a better less contentious source(if your source is also linking also to the protocols it’s nazi garbage) and start again.
I think this is an excellent suggestion. :wave:
tulc(raises his cup in honor of Goonie!) :coffee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
...uhmmm Hitler killed millions of people he considered communist how many did Senator McCarthy kill? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

None (that I know of)! Killing someone shouldnt be a measure of opposition should it?

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Because it has a particular connotation of being a "central place of return." If we "return to the 'world [global]'" and thus usher in a one world government, then Jerusalem becomes meaningless. The "world" is now "complete." I don't think it has anything to do with Judaism in that context. I think it has to do with a secular objective only.

Unfortunately, you are not correct on this as it is a specific conspiracy theory against Jews, but I'll let people get back to the list.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The list is in the congressional record:

Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
There are children’s literature and recipes in the Congressional Record.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The list of 45 "goals" is clumsy, antiquated, Cold War-era propaganda. With some ugly, crackpot antisemitism thrown in. It has jack squat relevance in 2019. The communism of 60 years ago doesn't exit anymore--with the possible exceptions of N. Korea and Venezuela. Even Cuba is going the other way.

Upvote 0