Visit site
✟173,492.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No my disability effects my ability to spell correctly. Cool story, worth the read.

Ignore what I said then (I never noticed anything like that before, all your comments I've read are spelled perfectly fine, sorry). At least you made me click on it since I couldn't figure it out :)

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ignore what I said then (I never noticed anything like that before, all your comments I've read are spelled perfectly fine, sorry). At least you made me click on it since I couldn't figure it out :)

JS: I paranoid because of my disability. I learned to outsmart spell check by reading and rereading what I write but several times today I had to edit things I missed so I’m not perfect by any means,

Upvote 0

Friedrich Rubinstein

Aug 20, 2020
Europe
Visit site
✟173,492.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
JS: I paranoid because of my disability. I learned to outsmart spell check by reading and rereading what I write but several times today I had to edit things I missed so I’m not perfect by any means,

A disability is neither something to be sorry for, nor is it something to be embarassed about. I'm glad I know about it now so I can avoid silly comments in the future. You're fine :)

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A disability is neither something to be sorry for, nor is it something to be embarassed about. I'm glad I know about it now so I can avoid silly comments in the future. You're fine :)

Its strange, when I'm here I answer many different posts and topics. Even though I seek not pattern today my learning disability in fact learning disabilities in general are coming up. I seen this before and wonder if its the Spirit at work but for what reason I do not know.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not going to read the story. Lincoln was a tyrant, just another lawyer that sought political office. In his campaign debate with Stephen Douglas, Lincoln said it was not his intent to free the slaves, which is a matter of the written Congressional Record one can go read. Lincoln also had 50 American Indians hung because they demonstrated because the U.S. did not keep their part in a signed treaty with them. Lincoln also imprisoned (illegally) an ex-U.S. Marine officer without charge, and not war time, who said he would not serve under Lincoln as President if he won the election (a U.S. military officer is allowed to resign their commission). The move of 75,000 Federal troops into Virginia that Lincoln ordered was actually an illegal act per the U.S. Constitution. Secession was a legal part of the U.S. Constitution, and that was the action which Lincoln used those troops under which was illegal.

Thus real history... is most often not very popular, and often not really what the school textbooks relay. Lot of school history texts are revisionist texts used to influence popular opinion. Some time spent in the library doing research from period works reveals this easily.

Upvote 0