• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (7)

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
hey everyone... just popping in to say hi... sorry i havent been around, I have been very very busy with college P week and now i am the midst of orientation week which is even bigger and more tiring having to look after the freshers... take care everyone

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
hey everyone... just popping in to say hi... sorry i havent been around, I have been very very busy with college P week and now i am the midst of orientation week which is even bigger and more tiring having to look after the freshers... take care everyone

Upvote 0

oneandlonely

Some days its hard to be a One Girl Revolution
Apr 11, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟17,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey ladies. I'm sorry I've been very MIA. Right now its all I can do to go to outpatient and class. everything else becomes quickly to much.

Could you guys pray for something tho. My parents have a meeting tonight with the Family therapist at Selah (were I go for treatment) and I'm worried about it. Pray that God would give Todd (therapist) the right words and that my parents would be open to really really listening. I'm worried about what will be said since I won't be there. and then Family day for therapy is next week.

How is everyone else?

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: Bethers. I hope that the meeting goes well. I really do. You need all of the help that you can get, just like everyone else in here. We all deserve help and support and encouragement. :hug:

I... well, yeah. I'm going to post in the other thread, cos it's a bit deep for in here.

:(

Upvote 0

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
Illinois - home of the CUBs!
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey ladies. I'm sorry I've been very MIA. Right now its all I can do to go to outpatient and class. everything else becomes quickly to much.

Could you guys pray for something tho. My parents have a meeting tonight with the Family therapist at Selah (were I go for treatment) and I'm worried about it. Pray that God would give Todd (therapist) the right words and that my parents would be open to really really listening. I'm worried about what will be said since I won't be there. and then Family day for therapy is next week.

How is everyone else?

:prayer: Let us know how things go!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

oneandlonely

Some days its hard to be a One Girl Revolution
Apr 11, 2005
Indiana
Visit site
✟17,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well Todd was busy today so I didn't get to talk to him directly, but he relayed a message through Sara (therapist) that my parents are not coming to family day :(. I'm hurt. she said that Todd is trying to set up another meeting for the # of us, Sara and I included this time since they won't come to family day. But to be honest... I am a little hurt they aren't coming. I just thank God jamie will still be there as my "family" *sigh*

Today went ok. wends are art therapy days. I'm a little stressed right now tho, I have a midterm tonight.

*sips tea and studies for exam*

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good luck with your midterm, sis. :hug::hug: And I wish that I could be there as your "family" too, cos I love you just as though you were my little sis. And I wish that I could do more for you than I can... know that you can call me anytime, okay? :hug:

:hug: Katey. Care for a ginger tea?? I've actually got fresh ginger root (from Walmart :p) so we can make a batch up fresh. Yummm...

/me snuggles in a corner, wearing Jarrod's fleece, with a pile of essays to study for her history exam tomorrow, and her food science textbook and a lab to finish if she has extra time.

School is neverending!!! *droops*

* Arnold is getting tired of April's uni, too!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
Illinois - home of the CUBs!
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well Todd was busy today so I didn't get to talk to him directly, but he relayed a message through Sara (therapist) that my parents are not coming to family day :(. I'm hurt. she said that Todd is trying to set up another meeting for the # of us, Sara and I included this time since they won't come to family day. But to be honest... I am a little hurt they aren't coming. I just thank God jamie will still be there as my "family" *sigh*

Today went ok. wends are art therapy days. I'm a little stressed right now tho, I have a midterm tonight.

*sips tea and studies for exam*

I'm sorry dear. I really wish they'd understand how important it is that they support you in this struggle! :( :hug: :prayer:

Caught the flu bug from my girls and was so miserable yesterday with a fever, chills, and so achy! A bit better today, but I feel so run down. I need some hot green tea I think.

Upvote 0

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi
-Sorry I've been away :-( Computer problems
But, I am back now ............. and thinking of making interestingly flavoured coffee... just can't think what flavour to make.....
...must read back and catch up with things..... um..really should be working tho.......

Upvote 0