• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (7)

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hey everyone, my sisters out of hospital no she went back to school this morning(shes mad) n shes doing ok she wanted to show her cast of lol!
i'm not having a great day today struggling with loads at the minute and have tried # put a brave face on and failed miserably but hey tomorrows another day x

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
/me pounces on an escaping Molly.

Hi. :)

Katey, sorry to hear about the crash. Sounds horrible but I'm glad that you're okay!!

Kerin, I've got no motivation for the semester either. It really sucks.

I'm ill and at home (but not because of being sick) and I even already showered and stuff! Am wrapped up in my fluffy bathrobe too. :)

And I am going to find the ED/SI support thread for a heavy post. :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hiya just peaking in before i'm of out again.
thanks you xx wish i felt that way :(

April hope your feeling better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Katey makes sure everything stocked up and starts to clean trying to avoid having to go out. anyone like a drink!!!??!??!!??

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oooh a sleepover !!!! ^_^

I'm actually spending the night at my best friend's house tomorrow, which will be interesting/exciting... I haven't gone to a friend's for... oh... years?? Ever since I started pills pills and more pills it's been difficult to go and spend time with my friends (i.e., mostly sleepovers), and now that I'm vegetarian, it's even more difficult. I'm going to have to be careful tomorrow night and Friday morning, though, so I don't freak out over food. I think that my friend's family doesn't believe in wheat bread, and I flip out if I have to eat white. Heh. But such is life. I hope that it will be enjoyable - prayers about that would be MUCH appreciated!! (I am scared...)

Could I have a huge mug of hot ginger tea? Pwetty pwease??

Upvote 0

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One huge mug of ginger tea just for you and sum treats too for molly and Arnold if theyr around.

hope it all goes ok at your freinds will b thinking of you. its hard having to face situations like that i ended up stopping it to n itsd hard trying to get bk # doing it. really hard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
heya kerin, all that coming up, and it comes with a special paper heart to xxxxxx

as does evertyhing during today.

hope evryone ok just need to elax before i'm off out again gotta go to my rainbows and brownie units the fun making vlaentines day cards n stuff!! lovely

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
Illinois - home of the CUBs!
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yay Ari's back! :clap: Sorry about your computer!

Sorry you're feeling bad Sabrina. We have a lot of ful going around here. It's been awful!

How is everyone?

What am I going to have for virtual breakfast? Maybe some cream of wheat with brown sugar..it's cold here!

Upvote 0

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
just popping in to say hello hope evryones doing ok. think i feel like giving the place a springish clean lol am rather bored n need soemthing to do to keep me busy.

Katey places a fresh tray of pastries out and makes sure theres some bamboo muffins out for arnold. puts the kettles on ills the stocks up and starts to clean

Upvote 0