• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  5. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  6. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  7. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

The Coffee Shop (7)

Discussion in 'Eating Disorders' started by bumblebee62331, Jan 28, 2008.

1. katey

katey Lifes tough

+38
    Christian
    Single
    how about a chai tea? or ginger tea.

2. Mmmm Ginger tea sounds great :), thanks.

3. MyaShane

MyaShane CUBs fan til I die!

+155
    Christian
    Married
    Katey, sorry to hear about the accident. How is your sister doing? Glad to hear you're alright! :hug:

Hope you're doing better April. Sorry you were having such a bad night; sounds rough. :prayer:

How are you this morning Sabrina?

It's FREEZING here! My coffee turned cold on the drive to work :( so I need a refresh. I have a lot to do today (finally!!), but wanted to check in. :wave:

4. Hi Kerin, Im freeeeeezing too! It got to ## degrees last night....brrrrr. Im a little tired right now, having writers block....and sorta nauseous...How are you??

5. MyaShane

+155
    Christian
    Married
    Oh, ok, I guess. I have two exams this week that I have not started studying for yet. :doh: I have no motivation this semester for some reason. Otherwise, not bad. Had a pretty good weekend eatingwise, but I stepped on the scale yesterday; first time in a long time. Not a great idea there. Now that I know the number, I keep obsessing on it!

6. katey

katey Lifes tough

+38
    Christian
    Single
    heye evryone, my sisters doing ok thankyou kerin she came home this afternoon. still bit sore and shook up but she wants to go back to school tomorrow. shes definatly not like me think i'd have blagged as much time of as possible but hey there you go.

hows everyone doing tonight, its been nice and suny here today. was icy cold his morning but sunny at the saem time n it stayed sunny all day so that was good.

7. bumblebee62331

bumblebee62331 Well-Known Member

+827
    Anglican
    Private
    Wow that's bad about the car crash - it's good to know you are both okay Katey.

8. katey

katey Lifes tough

+38
    Christian
    Single
    yeah people keep saying that n i am glad my sister and mums ok i am. just not so sure about me but hey nevr mind.

anyone like a drink???

9. bumblebee62331

bumblebee62331 Well-Known Member

+827
    Anglican
    Private
    Mmm a coffee would be great right about now. :yum:

10. Glad your eating was good this weekend, and I know the temptation of the scale...its like once you step on it you must know the number..right? And that number haunts me...and you im sure...and obsess about it...and after I know my number I watch what I eat..and get nervous around food....because I so desperately want to control that number and change it...

11. MyaShane

+155
    Christian
    Married
    :hug: Exactly!

Hmm..I need some tea I think.

12. katey

katey Lifes tough

+38
    Christian
    Single
    heya would you like ne particular flavoured tea kerin or just tea????

hey everyone hope your all ok. :hug:

13. MyaShane

+155
    Christian
    Married

Chai would be lovely, Katey. How are you? And is your sister nearly recovered?

14. I feel nauseous again today....its weird...for the past two days I have felt this way....not sick or anything...

15. MyaShane

+155
    Christian
    Married

Ummm...do you think it might be something else? ;)

16. You mean pregnant???Lol, I dont think so...or at least hope not. Im on birth control....and I had my period last month(due to the pills b/c on my own I cannot get my period, because of ED)...also I dont think Im very healthy to carry or even let alone be able to conceive a baby...

17. MyaShane

+155
    Christian
    Married

:D As a married mommy it's always the first thing I think of when I hear that; and no b/c is ###%. I hope you feel better though! :hug:

18. Lol....I know....I thought the same thing when I was nauseous yesterday.....thats what always comes to my mind first...always...
    a couple months ago I had baby fever and I even was made myself delusional and started to feel nauseous even when I wasnt...it was a mind game b/c I wanted a baby so bad....but now I dont...and I hope its not the case....
    I know no bc is one hundred percent....but I dont think I could carry one due to health and nutrion level....and I would hate to be pregnant now...Im not ready mentally and physically....I would like to be in process of recovery and doing good before baby was on the mind...otherwise I feel selfish bringing a baby into the world with my problems

19. MyaShane

+155
    Christian
    Married
    Good for you sweetie! Getting yourself better first really is most important! :prayer: for you!

**sorry I keep dragging the heavy topics in here - don't banish me!!**

20. Lol Kerin, thanks!!!