• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (7)

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
Illinois - home of the CUBs!
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Katey, sorry to hear about the accident. How is your sister doing? Glad to hear you're alright! :hug:

Hope you're doing better April. Sorry you were having such a bad night; sounds rough. :prayer:

How are you this morning Sabrina?

It's FREEZING here! My coffee turned cold on the drive to work :( so I need a refresh. I have a lot to do today (finally!!), but wanted to check in. :wave:

Upvote 0

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, ok, I guess. I have two exams this week that I have not started studying for yet. :doh: I have no motivation this semester for some reason. Otherwise, not bad. Had a pretty good weekend eatingwise, but I stepped on the scale yesterday; first time in a long time. Not a great idea there. Now that I know the number, I keep obsessing on it!

Upvote 0

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
heye evryone, my sisters doing ok thankyou kerin she came home this afternoon. still bit sore and shook up but she wants to go back to school tomorrow. shes definatly not like me think i'd have blagged as much time of as possible but hey there you go.

hows everyone doing tonight, its been nice and suny here today. was icy cold his morning but sunny at the saem time n it stayed sunny all day so that was good.

Upvote 0
L

LovesEnduringPromise

Oh, ok, I guess. I have two exams this week that I have not started studying for yet. :doh: I have no motivation this semester for some reason. Otherwise, not bad. Had a pretty good weekend eatingwise, but I stepped on the scale yesterday; first time in a long time. Not a great idea there. Now that I know the number, I keep obsessing on it!
Glad your eating was good this weekend, and I know the temptation of the scale...its like once you step on it you must know the number..right? And that number haunts me...and you im sure...and obsess about it...and after I know my number I watch what I eat..and get nervous around food....because I so desperately want to control that number and change it...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Glad your eating was good this weekend, and I know the temptation of the scale...its like once you step on it you must know the number..right? And that number haunts me...and you im sure...and obsess about it...and after I know my number I watch what I eat..and get nervous around food....because I so desperately want to control that number and change it...

:hug: Exactly!

Hmm..I need some tea I think.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean pregnant???Lol, I dont think so...or at least hope not. Im on birth control....and I had my period last month(due to the pills b/c on my own I cannot get my period, because of ED)...also I dont think Im very healthy to carry or even let alone be able to conceive a baby...

:D As a married mommy it's always the first thing I think of when I hear that; and no b/c is ###%. I hope you feel better though! :hug:

Upvote 0
L

LovesEnduringPromise

Lol....I know....I thought the same thing when I was nauseous yesterday.....thats what always comes to my mind first...always...
a couple months ago I had baby fever and I even was made myself delusional and started to feel nauseous even when I wasnt...it was a mind game b/c I wanted a baby so bad....but now I dont...and I hope its not the case....
I know no bc is one hundred percent....but I dont think I could carry one due to health and nutrion level....and I would hate to be pregnant now...Im not ready mentally and physically....I would like to be in process of recovery and doing good before baby was on the mind...otherwise I feel selfish bringing a baby into the world with my problems

Upvote 0

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol....I know....I thought the same thing when I was nauseous yesterday.....thats what always comes to my mind first...always...
a couple months ago I had baby fever and I even was made myself delusional and started to feel nauseous even when I wasnt...it was a mind game b/c I wanted a baby so bad....but now I dont...and I hope its not the case....
I know no bc is one hundred percent....but I dont think I could carry one due to health and nutrion level....and I would hate to be pregnant now...Im not ready mentally and physically....I would like to be in process of recovery and doing good before baby was on the mind...otherwise I feel selfish bringing a baby into the world with my problems

Good for you sweetie! Getting yourself better first really is most important! :prayer: for you!

**sorry I keep dragging the heavy topics in here - don't banish me!!**

Upvote 0