• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't read the fifth HP book for a looong time, so I enjoyed the movie quite a lot. I'm going to read the sixth book ASAP so I remember the plot so the seventh will make sense when I finally get ahold of a copy. I've already read up through the sixth, but haven't reread any of them except perhaps the first or second. ANYWAY, I'm tres excited to see what happens in the dramatic end to the series. :yum:

Bec, is it at all possible that you could see a psych again?? I think it would be a good idea..... and rowing camp... wow! Sounds like a tonne of hard work, did it all pay off? But also definitely sounds exhausting... have any other plans? when does uni start back up?

My head hurts and I'm sleeeeeeepy.... and Jarrod may be coming here sooner... I hope! He just gave his two week notice at work, so.... *crosses fingers*

Upvote 0

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hellooo everyone...

Praying for you Lindz
bunnyhugff.gif
Take care of yourself

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I haven't read the fifth HP book for a looong time, so I enjoyed the movie quite a lot. I'm going to read the sixth book ASAP so I remember the plot so the seventh will make sense when I finally get ahold of a copy. I've already read up through the sixth, but haven't reread any of them except perhaps the first or second. ANYWAY, I'm tres excited to see what happens in the dramatic end to the series. :yum:

Bec, is it at all possible that you could see a psych again?? I think it would be a good idea..... and rowing camp... wow! Sounds like a tonne of hard work, did it all pay off? But also definitely sounds exhausting... have any other plans? when does uni start back up?

My head hurts and I'm sleeeeeeepy.... and Jarrod may be coming here sooner... I hope! He just gave his two week notice at work, so.... *crosses fingers*

Yes, i cant wait until the last one comes out... Im very excited... im glad you enjoyed the movie!

umm... i dont have time to see a psych again... and my last psych knew about my exam anxiety and everything... and i was on meds that was meant to help... but they didnt...
so really there isnt much point in me seeing a psych again...

the rowing camp was a tonne of hard work... it wasnt too physically exhausting for me since i was only coaching but it was mentally exhausting having to pick up everything the girls were doing wrong in there technique (which was and still is an awful lot since i am coaching the ones that need the most work) ... my voice is tired from yelling at them from the tinnie...

but they did improve alot... they were alkl very exhausted by the end of the week...

I go back to uni next sunday/monday... sigh... fun fun...

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eww Bec, about uni. That's short winter hols, isn't it? Oof. I hope that you can find some me-time in there to just unwind. Have any plans for doing some fun stuff? not necessarily with people, just by yourself? (healthy things, I mean, of course, and not exercise.)

G'evening everyone. :hug: Can I get you all something(s) to drink? It's a warm day here so I think chai or ginger tea, hot or cold, are in order, rather than coffee. Any takers??

/me makes bunches and bunches of ginger tea and chai, along with some blueberry scones and calorie-free maple nut fudge.

* Arnold pretends that he is a flamenco dancer... :eek:

Upvote 0

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟28,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
*snuggles*

I've been ok. Finally think my hormones have found a real normal spot they're happy in so I can work on getting an eating plan going to really stick with.

Other than that, I've had a migraine the past week. It's a lower level one, so the computer doesn't make it any worse than it would be otherwise. I might as well enjoy as much as I can while my head squeezes my brain flat, right?

*snuggles*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BigToe

You are my itchy sweater.
Jun 24, 2003
Sudzo's Purple Palace of Snuggles
Visit site
✟28,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Heh. The letter E on my keyboard is completely gone, and a few others are nearly there from typing with tears on the keys. I've gotten to where I don't even feel I can cry, I want to but I just can't make myself.

April, you know I'm here if you ever need to vent. *snuggles*

And a box of snuggles for a box of giggles!

Upvote 0

Celtic Camel

Nov 28, 2004
wandering a journey in eternity
Visit site
✟9,053.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hey beautiful girls!
how is everyone.
I know I haven't been here for ages, and I miss you all so much.
I am really missing all the support from here...the last few days have been hard & I've stuffed up, but you get that, I guess.
Anyway, otherwise, things are pretty good.
Not much else to say, except that I think of you all often & you are always in my prayers,
All my love,
lisa
xoxox

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
/me snuggles everyone with superhero snuggles.

It was getting hard for me to type the other night so I thought I'd just quit there. No point in typing if your fingers are slipping off the keys!

Anyway... I'm in the same boat tonight as I was the last time I typed, other than the fact that I'm not crying (like you, BigToe, I tried and I want to, but I can't). It's all crappacious here at nights anymore. It started early tonight, though, around four pm. Usually my crashes are later. Kind of weird.

:sigh:

* Arnold gives everyone a big snuggle and a steaming cuppa ginger tea.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.