• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Coffee Shop (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How'd that happen, Lindz? Sounds a bit complicated... and yeah, I would feel weird, too. :confused: I hope the meeting goes well, though! :hug::hug: Keep us updated.

How're y'all doing this afternoon/evening?

I'm tres tired. And I'm in a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]y mood, too, :swoon: so I'd really better not type that much.

Upvote 0

BrokenForHim

Oct 15, 2006
In a box
Visit site
✟8,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:( I'm really worried about my little sister...she is really close with our father...and well she isn't taking the whole dying thing very good...she isn't her hyper crazy self...she's even been not eating...I know its just a part of dealing with it and its normal...but it scares me because I don't want her to develop an ED...can you plz keep her in your prayers

Upvote 0

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
morningteasmileyf.gif

I hereby announce the reopening of the coffee shop..

/me dusts off the pretty mugs and starts brewing coffee and tea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tn! *crash tackle hugs* I'm so glad that you're back! :hug: I've missed you tres much, and have been praying for you just as often. :hug: How was your time away? or do I get a letter/email soon? :) Hehe.

Ari :hug: Thank you for reopening the coffee shop, it's really hard to upkeep everything when things get busy. Now we both can work on things... want something to drink? My hands aren't busy at the moment!! And how're you? I've missed you around too! :)

Welcome, Nurse! :hug:

I'm not doing great tonight either, really. I was fine for a little bit and now I'm just feeling BLAHH.... like everything is pointless... I've eaten stuff today that wasn't on my meal plan, so I feel really fat... it's just kind of crummy. Then seeing myself in my swimsuit just disgusted the crap out of me. :swoon: I look hideous!! :-(

/me snuggles in the corner with a diet peach iced tea and a good book for some reading before bed....

Upvote 0

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: Lindz. I'm sorry the day at the beach was triggering. :-( That's never fun. :hug: How are you doing today? any better? And you are not disgusting.

:hug: Shaz. I hope that things go better for you soon... not being okay is okay to admit, but it's not an okay thing to be not okay because being not okay is a yucky place to be. (Confused yet? :p)

I think I need a chilled ginger tea right about now, anyone care to join me?? *snuggles*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MyaShane

CUBs fan til I die!
Feb 21, 2007
Illinois - home of the CUBs!
✟18,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Me too, TN! Prayers for you!

I can't even think about the fact that school is only going to get more overwhelming! I have two and a half more weeks of summer classes and it cannot end soon enough...you know...so I can start all over again in a few more weeks for the fall semester!:swoon:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.