Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well if they have prophesied something that has not come to pass, they are simply false prophets and should repent and quietly go away.
They were never prophets in the first place.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I know from experience that they will not admit the error until Trump is dead. They will weasle and claim it will still come to pass until then.

Once Trump is dead few will mention the false prophesies. Of the followers few will take any action or shake the dust off their feet as they leave.

Not prophecy on my part. Been there, done that, left after false prophets made teh mistake of setting a time frame which expired. A few left with me. Most stayed and forgot all about it.

Upvote 0

NotreDame

Domer
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2008
6 hours south of the Golden Dome of the University
✟511,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought I would mention this subject since we're already talking about Evangelical Christians still supporting Trump and a Pastor who invoked a curse of God on elections stealers in this forum.

What do you think about all the released prophecies claiming that God will give Trump a 2nd term in office? There was one such video on YouTube entitled "God just showed me how Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term," but it has been taken down for violating YouTube's terms of service.

Admittedly, I didn't watch the entire video because I thought it was so outlandish. I've encountered some Christian Trump supporters online who are ecstatic about the so-called prophecy in the video. I think it's a little unsettling, but these people are still clinging to the false hope that Trump didn't lose the election and God will overturn the election in Trump's favor. I can't help but feel sorry for them.

Clearly, they are not prophets, as their words hit the ground. Yet, some Christians, maybe many, still consider them prophets and listen to them. This has informed me of how, when the man is sin is revealed, their will be a great falling away among Christians.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Simply put they're false prophets. However many people in those movements won't care and the conmen espousing them will no doubt have the charisma and captive audience to sidestep any blame.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
God can't put them in power without taking away free will, either by manipulating the election, the people voting so the guy he wants in power is there, or such.

Not true. He asks, God doesn't force. Not that you will believe any such thing. You do not want there to be a loving being who doesn't force. No matter what is said, you will insist on your own interpretation of things. So your opinion is of no value to me. I know whom my God is. And I take His role in my life and that of others seriously. Like it or not, believe in it or not, one day you will stand before Him and you will meet Him and have to face your life as He sees it, not as you see it.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not true. He asks, God doesn't force. Not that you will believe any such thing. You do not want there to be a loving being who doesn't force. No matter what is said, you will insist on your own interpretation of things. So your opinion is of no value to me. I know whom my God is. And I take His role in my life and that of others seriously. Like it or not, believe in it or not, one day you will stand before Him and you will meet Him and have to face your life as He sees it, not as you see it.

I believe in god, but you can't have god PUT him in power, and god gives free will they are impossible to work together.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I believe in god, but you can't have god PUT him in power, and god gives free will they are impossible to work together.

LOL! With your God it's impossible, with mine---all things are possible. That is my last remark to you.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It certainly wasn't my intention to ruffle any feathers. I wasn't aware of the other threads on the topic when I posted my thread. I haven't seen the other threads, but I haven't been looking for them either.

Don't worry about it...those are all in the Christian areas I think, one at most in a non-Christian area so you have every to post this here also.

I've been in 4 threads about this in the last... well since it was apparent those people aren't backing down and admitting they were incorrect.

You were just coming across as a Christian to me, and on my phone I can't see the part that's says your faith...

Most people usually try to say things to them, but the ones who are all in don't listen... because they claim to speak in God's name, it's a fairly big sin...

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Actually in judgement God gives people over to the desires of their hearts... so both are quite possible. What most desire is such without restraint... When God gives it to you it's a warning...

I assume it works the same or can work the same with nations..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gaara4158

Gen Alpha Dad
Aug 18, 2007
United States
✟204,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought I would mention this subject since we're already talking about Evangelical Christians still supporting Trump and a Pastor who invoked a curse of God on elections stealers in this forum.

What do you think about all the released prophecies claiming that God will give Trump a 2nd term in office? There was one such video on YouTube entitled "God just showed me how Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term," but it has been taken down for violating YouTube's terms of service.

Admittedly, I didn't watch the entire video because I thought it was so outlandish. I've encountered some Christian Trump supporters online who are ecstatic about the so-called prophecy in the video. I think it's a little unsettling, but these people are still clinging to the false hope that Trump didn't lose the election and God will overturn the election in Trump's favor. I can't help but feel sorry for them.
Do not feel sorry for them. They’re false prophets looking to make a profit off of their gullible congregations. They fly home in private jets after delivering these sermons. Feel sorry for the suckers they’ve deceived with their grift.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
COngrats you just made the anti free will argument :>

I am saying, God is sovereign and is the ultimate chess-master. He has a plan with enough improvisational skills to make sure it is all carried out, according to His will. He places us all in specific times and places, knowing how it will all turn out, while still allowing us to use our own free will to do so.

I highly recommend reading Romans 9:6-29.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Do not feel sorry for them. They’re false prophets looking to make a profit off of their gullible congregations. They fly home in private jets after delivering these sermons. Feel sorry for the suckers they’ve deceived with their grift.

I meant that I feel sorry for the Christian Trump supporters I've encountered online who adamantly believe Trump won the election. They also believe God will overturn the election in Trump's favor. I don't feel sorry for the so-called prophets. In the last paragraph of my OP, I wrote, "I've encountered some Christian Trump supporters online who are ecstatic about the so-called prophecy in the video. I think it's a little unsettling, but these people are still clinging to the false hope that Trump didn't lose the election and God will overturn the election in Trump's favor. I can't help but feel sorry for them."

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOL! With your God it's impossible, with mine---all things are possible. That is my last remark to you.

what ever happened to god not being able to do something logically impossible.

Or are you saying it's possible that god wanted Hilary to win, and the US went against his wishes and put trump in power? Because if it was impossible for trump not to win, then there is no free will it was never a real choice.

Upvote 0

Lg2000

Dec 15, 2003
L.A.
✟27,613.00
Faith
Christian
amen . I feel bad for all the people they are leading astray. God says test every spirit , these people just really gullible and it's sad .
As for the false prophets , They will be judged harsher by the lord .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
God does not prophesize through people now, we were given the Bible for our age.

1, Prophesy departed from Israel 2300 years ago.
2, The main role of the Prophet was to warn,
no warning no punishment.

3, There is no one today of such caliber as the Prophets of old.

4, Truth is permanent and unchangeable,
the Word of God is truth.

5, Today there is a lesser form of Prophesy,
Holy spirit, spoken through righteous people.

not of themseves.

But God is still God, the source of all things.

The great HaVaYah, the One who transcends
the laws of nature,if need be.

Therefore we should all be praying for a miracle.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1, Prophesy departed from Israel 2300 years ago.
2, The main role of the Prophet was to warn,
no warning no punishment.

3, There is no one today of such caliber as the Prophets of old.

4, Truth is permanent and unchangeable,
the Word of God is truth.

5, Today there is a lesser form of Prophesy,
Holy spirit, spoken through righteous people.

not of themseves.

But God is still God, the source of all things.

The great HaVaYah, the One who transcends
the laws of nature,if need be.

Therefore we should all be praying for a miracle.
And what would that miracle be?

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Now, given the topic of free will versus God's sovereignty, I admit I do not know enough about this yet, so I will have to commit to more study and research. I am open to any and all respectful exchange of ideas via private message. However, let us all get back on topic regarding false prophecies around Donald Trump.

My apologies for my part in this potential thread derailment.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
And what would that miracle be?

Good point.

That there would come a spirit of unity and not fighting.

Strangely I feel for those who have had their buisnesses burnt down and all the other bad things that have happened the past year,

and still not over yet.

I do not engage in politics but now and then I read threads in this section.

So I do not take sides but I was shocked when I saw N Pelosi tearing up the Presidents speech.

I felt a chilly air, and thought,

what a mean spiteful spirit.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
what ever happened to god not being able to do something logically impossible.

Or are you saying it's possible that god wanted Hilary to win, and the US went against his wishes and put trump in power? Because if it was impossible for trump not to win, then there is no free will it was never a real choice.

:doh: Believe what you will---The topic is about prophets and Trumps presidency---Not what God can or can not do. I believe this:

Mar_10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mar_14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.