manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this is in the section for those inquisitive about Christianity but I wanted to share what it's like to be around good christian people.

The people I go to church with do things like renovate the house of someone in the local nearby suburb.

They asked a welfare organization who needs help and suprised an elderly couple they did not know with a dependent child if they could bless them with a working bee they did and payed for with painting inside and outside the house. Later they bought them new carpet and furniture too and asked nothing in return.

This week the pastor walked around the suburbs to see if he could find a few houses who needed yard care so we as a church could help them.

If someone wanted to we would sit around, watch sport and have a Beer with them. They are not snobby or too good for anyone.

It's a really friendly, caring nice community. It seems to exist as much for its non members as much as for it's members. They don't argue with each other, it's just a pleasure to be involved.

That's the Christians I know.