The Chosen...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
VidAngel Studios | Make entertainment good for your home

Every person involved in the core team creating this series is a believer in Christ and is committed to biblical and historical accuracy. We also have a team of Bible-believing historical experts consulting on the project. Additionally, this will be distributed by VidAngel, a faith and family-friendly streaming service excited about the message of the series.

Several have asked about which “translation” of the Bible we’ll be using, and if we’ll be referring to Christ as “Jesus” or “Yeshua.” We will not be using any one translation exclusively; and we will primarily use the English version of the Greek translation of the New Testament, so all of the characters’ names will be English, including Jesus. “Jesus” and “Yeshua” both mean “God saves,” or “rescue,” so same man, same meaning, same Messiah.

“The Chosen” will be available exclusively on VidAngel. The pilot episode is already available free on Facebook and on our website VidAngel Studios | Make entertainment good for your home. Do you think this will be something you would be interested in seeing? It is a TV show about the life of Christ through the eyes of those who encountered him called The Chosen.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
VidAngel Studios | Make entertainment good for your home

Every person involved in the core team creating this series is a believer in Christ and is committed to biblical and historical accuracy. We also have a team of Bible-believing historical experts consulting on the project. Additionally, this will be distributed by VidAngel, a faith and family-friendly streaming service excited about the message of the series.

Several have asked about which “translation” of the Bible we’ll be using, and if we’ll be referring to Christ as “Jesus” or “Yeshua.” We will not be using any one translation exclusively; and we will primarily use the English version of the Greek translation of the New Testament, so all of the characters’ names will be English, including Jesus. “Jesus” and “Yeshua” both mean “God saves,” or “rescue,” so same man, same meaning, same Messiah.

“The Chosen” will be available exclusively on VidAngel. The pilot episode is already available free on Facebook and on our website VidAngel Studios | Make entertainment good for your home. Do you think this will be something you would be interested in seeing? It is a TV show about the life of Christ through the eyes of those who encountered him called The Chosen.
I just watched the pilot and it is pretty awesome and the quality of the film is excellent. I would watch it for sure!

Upvote 0