Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a club for all of the chocolate lovers out there like myself. If you love chocolate then this is the club for you!! :D

Yes!
I'm at this time--right now in real time; chomping on a Dark chocolate Hersey's candy with Almonds; the extra-large bar you only get at a supermarket; I make one bar last a whole week (usually--unless I get weak and need a pick-me-up)

and I'm washing it down with a Starbucks Frappuccino "chilled coffee drink" in the 13.7 fl OZ bottle.

It is one of my "not-so-guilty" Pleasures--the chocolate; as my doctor said chocolate is good for you and has an enzyme blocking property that can lower your blood pressures by inhibiting the enzyme called ACE; and can lower your bad cholesterol as well.

Findings: Why Dark Chocolate Is Good for Heart Health | Live Science

I usually have one of these--the Starbucks about twice a week--usually. :D

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is a club for all of the chocolate lovers out there like myself. If you love chocolate then this is the club for you!! :D
upload_2020-8-11_14-16-30.jpeg

I believe this is from Germany (got it in Dallas, TX). Excellent.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
upload_2020-8-14_15-35-13.jpeg

Lindt Lindor is one of the easiest to find chocolates that gives a chocolate rush every time. I think I’ve tried every kind they make...these are just a few options.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
View attachment 282797

Lindt Lindor is one of the easiest to find chocolates that gives a chocolate rush every time. I think I’ve tried every kind they make...these are just a few options.

I love Lindt Lindor. So nice! I've mostly had the red ones. But might be an idea to test more of the others! Just as a comparison of course!

Upvote 0

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dislike dark chocolate i think it tastes disgusting. But I absolutely LOVE milk chocolate. As does the rest of the world. Thats why its labeled bad for us :p
Yes, I'm definitely more in favour of milk chocolate!! Love it also! Maybe everything in moderation rather than it's bad for us??;) Or am I kidding myself!!:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AR,

I love Valrhona dark chocolate. I use all their products. I'm not a fan of milk chocolate. I'll tolerate it and add a bit of dark and espresso to enhance the flavor.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella
I've not come across Valrhona dark chocolate. I'll try and look into it! Quite exciting - another type of chocolate to potentially try!:)

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I dislike dark chocolate i think it tastes disgusting. But I absolutely LOVE milk chocolate. As does the rest of the world. Thats why its labeled bad for us :p

Yes, God made it to be enjoyed occasionally like cookies and cakes and... all that other yummy sugary stuff that's bad for us ><.

Reactions: TriciaR
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've not come across Valrhona dark chocolate. I'll try and look into it! Quite exciting - another type of chocolate to potentially try!:)

Tricia,

It’s a French brand. They sell it at Trader Joe’s!

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Reactions: TriciaR
Upvote 0

TriciaR

Jul 29, 2020
Kendal
✟18,155.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Tricia,

It’s a French brand. They sell it at Trader Joe’s!

Yours in His Service,

~Bella
Hi Bella, thanks for this. I actually looked it up! :) Thought it looked French. I'm not sure we get Trader Joe's in the UK. We might do though, more in the cities. I'm more in the country! But I'll see what I can find out. Thanks :wave:

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi Bella, thanks for this. I actually looked it up! :) Thought it looked French. I'm not sure we get Trader Joe's in the UK. We might do though, more in the cities. I'm more in the country! But I'll see what I can find out. Thanks :wave:

Hi Tricia,

I didn't realize you were in the UK! Sorry. Amazon carries it too. But you should be able to find it locally. Especially where baking goods are sold. :)

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0