Milwaukee
✟7,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I thought you all might enjoy my new Show on my You Tube, tiktok, Instagram channel

Its made By a Blue Collar guy, for the poor, for the Blue Collar guys and gals, in America and the world

My 4 main shows

The Blue Collar Weekday

The Blue Collar Wrap Up

The Blue Collar Sunday morning Reflections: Made for all religions, including Atheist and Agnostic

The Blue Collar SPorts

Last Sundays Show

Enjoy

Sep 27, 2022
Milwaukee
✟7,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Why don't you believe in a personal God?
Unfortunately, (No offense) this is why I started making videos, and quit debating online, I found out its unhealthy, not productive after 23 plus years on the net.

I guess I will have to redefine my future Sunday Mornings Reflections based on comments like these.
Where did I say anything I don't believe in a personal God? I am a Catholic, have the Holy spirit in me, and can call on mother Mary anytime I want. I never talked to God as John says if you break any of his commandments you don't know god nor ever talked to him.

With that being said (I hoped I answered your question) My Reflections show is about bringing people together, finding the common ground instead of the division, I personally cant stand Martin Luther, A catholic priest, who married a Nun and split the church the second time.

I feel he is one of the reasons why the world is in the bad shape it is today. I mean he did do some good pointing out Catholics of the day failings and greed. But he could of done it a better way, and created even more controversy when he changed Romans 10:38 to German (But in his defense, that's the only way he could of transcribed it)

Once in a While I will Share my protestant vs. Catholic joke, to make people think..

A Piece of Paper is on the Floor
A protestant will have faith the paper gets put in the trash
A catholic will bend down, Pick up the Piece of Paper and throw it away..

Take Care

The Chicago Blue Collar guy

Upvote 0