Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It didn't surprise me that he left. His attitude that "I don't like to cook, so I didn't" was not good. There are lots of things that I don't "like" to do, but it's called responsibility. He wouldn't have contributed anything to the team. A sense humor is not something that adds a lot to the tasks. I don't think Dennis will last long.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It really didn't surprise me the way Andrew Dice Clay was acting that he left....It was just that he was a big name and I thought they'd try to keep him around for drama.

I didn't know that the Deal or No Deal girl would be so vocal....we just never hear them say anything on the show so I think they are quiet or something...lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This show is too much!! I believe he knows who he wants to win and he is just firing who he wants to for no good reason....He should have gotten rid of Clint!!!
Exactly!! I was not happy.....:o He fired the wrong person.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I started watching this the first couple of episodes but got rather bored. For some reason I think the show has lost its lustre. It's like they dig up all these hasbeens and wannabes to give them publicity. And The Donald just irritates me. I think he keeps certain people around for ratings purposes. Anyway, I'm still interested to see who ultimately wins. I'll be checking back!

Upvote 0