Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think I should start by saying that I have quite a few tattoos. I do not know if that is frowned upon, but I was a wild child. Whether regret or not I believe that we can all learn to grow and hopefully live to know. I do not believe tattoos are the mark of the beast or anything like that. Anyways, one of these tattoos is 777. Almost everyday since getting it I've seen that number in the most random places. Being that it was years ago I have dropped the idea that its merely coincidence. I would like to know someone's opinion on what it could mean. I have no idea if it's suppose to be a message, but if it is I have yet to decipher it.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I should start by saying that I have quite a few tattoos. I do not know if that is frowned upon, but I was a wild child. Whether regret or not I believe that we can all learn to grow and hopefully live to know. I do not believe tattoos are the mark of the beast or anything like that. Anyways, one of these tattoos is 777. Almost everyday since getting it I've seen that number in the most random places. Being that it was years ago I have dropped the idea that its merely coincidence. I would like to know someone's opinion on what it could mean. I have no idea if it's suppose to be a message, but if it is I have yet to decipher it.
Hello :) I do not think that your seeing the number 777 means anything. I feel it is just by chance. Do not worry about your tattoos. I feel it is fine to have tattoos. The Lord understands you are his, so he would not worry about tattoos.

Reactions: Eisen Sphere
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I dont think there's any special message there or anything like that, but if there were...

7 would be the Biblical number associated with goodness. That's why theologians think 6 indicates the opposite; it's a falling short of 7. The number 666, therefore, may represent falling short in spades, as it were--whatever 6 means but over and above, emphatically so. If that's correct, then 777 would refer to something positive or Godly or good raised to a supreme degree.

Upvote 0

letmeseeyourphone

Feb 2, 2018
Oregon
✟10,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I dont think there's any special message there or anything like that, but if there were...

7 would be the Biblical number associated with goodness. That's why theologians think 6 indicates the opposite; it's a falling short of 7. The number 666, therefore, may represent falling short in spades, as it were--whatever 6 means but over and above, emphatically so. If that's correct, then 777 would refer to something positive or Godly or good raised to a supreme degree.
Isn't it also the number for completion? I'm just asking because I think I heard that somewhere. Because He completed His work on the 7th day, etc? And yes you're right on the 6. I mean, you're right inline with what alot of people think it signifies. Where 7 is a divine number, 6 falls one short of that. And it's the number of man.

And yeah, I think triple 7's would signify something Godly raised to a higher degree.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
The Lord commanded us not to have tattoos (Lev 19:28). I wouldn't worry it now that you have them, but I'd consider not getting any more. As for the 777, I see nothing significant about it.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Isn't it also the number for completion? I'm just asking because I think I heard that somewhere. Because He completed His work on the 7th day, etc? And yes you're right on the 6. I mean, you're right inline with what alot of people think it signifies. Where 7 is a divine number, 6 falls one short of that. And it's the number of man.

And yeah, I think triple 7's would signify something Godly raised to a higher degree.
We seem to be in substantial agreement, so I hope this is helpful to Eisen Sphere. On that one matter about completion, I think I've heard that, but I cannot vouch for it offhand.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not unusual...me and some friends were commenting about how it is when you get a car and then you like notice that same model of car
when you be out and about.
It was like that when me and my friends bought certain items of fashions, we had such and such items and then like boom--those items, we'd see it on ever so many people.

Like you, a friend of mine got a certain type of tattoo and she started noticing that particular one on and in other places.

It's not like those things were around before but until those things be something we get and or take note of...we kinda like don't "see" those things around us.

Upvote 0

Eisen Sphere

Feb 3, 2018
Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank for the answers. It's still a mystery but I guess I won't fully understand until I am no longer earthbound. I have not been the best person in the past so I doubt it would signify anything like i am on some benevolent level. All I can do is ask for forgiveness, acceptance, and not that dwell on the number. Thanks again.

Reactions: dreadnought
Upvote 0

Eisen Sphere

Feb 3, 2018
Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not unusual...me and some friends were commenting about how it is when you get a car and then you like notice that same model of car
when you be out and about.
It was like that when me and my friends bought certain items of fashions, we had such and such items and then like boom--those items, we'd see it on ever so many people.

Like you, a friend of mine got a certain type of tattoo and she started noticing that particular one on and in other places.

It's not like those things were around before but until those things be something we get and or take note of...we kinda like don't "see" those things around us.
That is an excellent point.

Upvote 0

letmeseeyourphone

Feb 2, 2018
Oregon
✟10,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It could also be that He's got your attention with it, and He's using it to train you to watch for signs from Him in the future.

I say that because of this testimony: About three weeks ago I was dealing with some trials. I was pretty worn down and wanting to give up. But the Lord has a job and a purpose for me, and He let me know. I prayed for a sign, some form of encouragement, something. Anything. Just a couple days later (I think it may have even been the next day), I'm pulling into my in-laws driveway, and their across-the-street neighbors had posted a sign at the end of their driveway for no apparent reason that simply said "don't give up". (If I knew how to post pics here, I'd post the picture I took of it). And this is out in the country. Moved me to tears. I felt the Holy Spirit wash over me momentarily after my brain had finally processed what I was seeing, so I knew it was from Him.

So, don't read into things too much, but again, ya never know....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eisen Sphere

Feb 3, 2018
Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It could also be that He's got your attention with it, and He's using it to train you to watch for signs from Him in the future.

I say that because of this testimony: About three weeks ago I was dealing with some trials. I was pretty worn down and wanting to give up. But the Lord has a job and a purpose for me, and He let me know. I prayed for a sign, some form of encouragement, something. Anything. Just a couple days later (I think it may have even been the next day), I'm pulling into my in-laws driveway, and their across-the-street neighbors had posted a sign at the end of their driveway for no apparent reason that simply said "don't give up". (If I knew how to post pics here, I'd post the picture I took of it). And this is out in the country. Moved me to tears. I felt the Holy Spirit wash over me momentarily after my brain had finally processed what I was seeing, so I knew it was from Him.

So, don't read into things too much, but again, ya never know....
I would say that is definitely a blessed sign, literally and figuratively. It has caused many sleepless headaches by wanting to know what it all means. Not thinking about it commencing.... Now!

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

this is not a one post answer, nor can one hold this to a stationary view ...

seven feasts, three of which our soul must keep ...
Passover/wisdom (666) Pentecost/knowledge (777) Tabernacles/understanding (888)

seven represents the revelation of the son, three the perception of that revelation, coupled together, speaks to the law of Life.

in one view Jobs seven sons and three daughters (10)

everything without us points to the process happening within us .... there are no coincidences ... i see the number 47 numerous times a day which i spoke a bit about in a reply to you earlier ...

Upvote 0

Eisen Sphere

Feb 3, 2018
Abyss
✟8,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
this is not a one post answer, nor can one hold this to a stationary view ...

seven feasts, three of which our soul must keep ...
Passover/wisdom (666) Pentecost/knowledge (777) Tabernacles/understanding (888)

seven represents the revelation of the son, three the perception of that revelation, coupled together, speaks to the law of Life.

in one view Jobs seven sons and three daughters (10)

everything without us points to the process happening within us .... there are no coincidences ... i see the number 47 numerous times a day which i spoke a bit about in a reply to you earlier ...
I can see why you are a well known member because you have some eternal wisdom going on. I'm not seeing anything discussing 47, but why that number?

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can see why you are a well known member because you have some eternal wisdom going on. I'm not seeing anything discussing 47, but why that number?

two numbers four & seven or four sevens

one river parted into four heads ( Jesus garments ) which can be seen as four beasts understanding this in relation to the seven creative days ... which leaves three ( perception)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I see. That is very perceptive :)

in another view ( but not another :D )

Golgotha ( place of the skull )

four senses in our head/skull, the fifth sense in our hand which these five give us a husband/spirit not our own as a sixth ( sixth sense ) ... the seventh being our true husband sat resting upon a well

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

letmeseeyourphone

Feb 2, 2018
Oregon
✟10,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
in another view ( but not another :D )

Golgotha ( place of the skull )

four senses in our head/skull, the fifth sense in our hand which these five give us a husband/spirit not our own as a sixth ( sixth sense ) ... the seventh being our true husband sat resting upon a well
Wow. That's all some very interesting insight. Thanks for posting that.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that's why you're seeing 47 so much with all these statistics! Seriously though that it strange how numbers can be repetitive yet hold separate meanings.

i would see this number 47 especially 1147 long before i began to see its meaning, of which i myself have but scrapped the surface of ...

the meaning does not change ... its our perception which changes understanding also their meaning is portrayed both in the masculine and the feminine perspective ...

Upvote 0