The Canterbury Alehouse - The Fellowship Thr(4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I had a dream last night that I met Dogsbody at a petrol garage!

That was a little strange! Somehow I knew who she was, so I went up to her and said, "Hey, you're Dogsbody, aren't you?"! And she said , "Yes"! And I said I knew her from CF, and asked her to guess who I was. I had to tell her, she couldn't figure it out (OK, so I don't look EXACTLY like my CF character, but pretty close). She was in a van that had lots of antique furniture in the back, in various states of restoration, and apparantly that was her family business. I was with my husband and kids, and she was with two of her kids and her Aunt! We all had a coffee together, and then we went our separate ways! It was a weird dream to have! :)

Upvote 0

Naomi4Christ

not a nutter
Site Supporter
Sep 15, 2005
✟269,195.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
karen freeinchristman said:
I had a dream last night that I met Dogsbody at a petrol garage!

That was a little strange! Somehow I knew who she was, so I went up to her and said, "Hey, you're Dogsbody, aren't you?"! And she said , "Yes"! And I said I knew her from CF, and asked her to guess who I was. I had to tell her, she couldn't figure it out (OK, so I don't look EXACTLY like my CF character, but pretty close). She was in a van that had lots of antique furniture in the back, in various states of restoration, and apparantly that was her family business. I was with my husband and kids, and she was with two of her kids and her Aunt! We all had a coffee together, and then we went our separate ways! It was a weird dream to have! :)

Wow!

(no antiques here though)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

higgs2

not a nutter
Sep 10, 2004
✟26,247.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Lel said:
Well. I guess my point is, umm....I have no kids right now? *shrug*
Well, there's plenty of time if you ask me. I didn't have my first child until I was 10 years older than you are now.

I thought maybe the conversation earlier about all the kids was making you think that the kidless life looked pretty darn good! :D

Now I have to go convince my kids that they can't dig in to their candy bags until after lunch :sigh:

Upvote 0

Timothy

Mad Anglican geek at large
Jan 1, 2004
Birmingham.... [Bur-min'-um]
✟17,765.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Now I have to go convince my kids that they can't dig in to their candy bags until after lunch

That always makes me feel wierd--it's nearly supper-time here (I'm cooking Quiche!)

Timothy

Upvote 0

higgs2

not a nutter
Sep 10, 2004
✟26,247.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
SirTimothy said:
That always makes me feel wierd--it's nearly supper-time here (I'm cooking Quiche!)

Timothy
I know, it's so funny to have all the different time zones. I'm drinking my morning coffee while others have a nightcap. Quiche sounds wonderful -- it's great for breakfast and lunch too (hint, hint) :)

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
SirTimothy said:

Timothy
I can't get over the fact that you live in Cyprus. What has made your family decide to move there? What is it like there?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.