The Canterbury Alehouse - The Fellowship Thr(3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colabomb

I seek sin like a moth towards flame, save me God.
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
✟19,125.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pmcleanj said:
Grabs the helium balloons, streamers, and banner from the former Alehouse as it sinks into the swamp, and festoons them about the reborn Alehouse
Um, Chrisbot took too long...

I will be the first one on this thread... and probably the only one... to say.....

Antidisenstablishmentarianism....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pmcleanj

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner
Mar 24, 2004
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟7,281.00
Faith
Anglican
RedneckLutheran said:
so this is the new place...please tell me we have the old jukebox, coffee maker, and beer taps...oh...and my chair in the corner...yeah I know it's ugly, but it's comfortable...

And the old lava lamp, the old black-light posters, the old hearth, the old kettle and soup-pot, the old Brown Betty, brass bar-rail, parking lot (where my Lambo takes turns with my Porsche and Corvette), compost heap, and cellar (complete with bodies).

Don't worry, we have a well-trained salvage team standing by every time the post count exceeds the stress constant of the foundation substrate.

Cup of tea?

Lel, did the whiskey casks get re-stowed in the salvaged cellar yet?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andy Broadley

quam pulchra es amica mea quam pulchra
Oct 14, 2004
Grimsby. England
✟535,043.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
pmcleanj said:
And the old lava lamp, the old black-light posters, the old hearth, the old kettle and soup-pot, the old Brown Betty, brass bar-rail, parking lot (where my Lambo takes turns with my Porsche and Corvette), compost heap, and cellar (complete with bodies).

Don't worry, we have a well-trained salvage team standing by every time the post count exceeds the stress constant of the foundation substrate.

Cup of tea?

Lel, did the whiskey casks get re-stowed in the salvaged cellar yet?

You mean we are getting the Bushmills delivered in casks?..:clap: :clap: :clap:

O man, what a place....:) :) :) :)

Right now though I need tea more than anything.:pray: :bow:

Upvote 0

RedneckAnglican

Once again...the Outsyder...
Feb 5, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
Visit site
✟20,899.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
pmcleanj said:
Could someone get a non-Christian guest to try posting in here? The forcefield was supposed to stay down automatically, but we need to test and make sure.

Dropping Cloaking device...raise shields...stand by phasers and photon torpedos...set phasers on slaughter Mr. Sulu...

Upvote 0

pmcleanj

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner
Mar 24, 2004
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟7,281.00
Faith
Anglican
AveMaria said:
It's been a heck of a week, is it time to open the good scotch yet?
What, are you suggesting this scotch I've been drinking with my tea since breakfast is bad scotch? Horrors! Then, by all means, open the good stuff! I've had the same sort of a day, and it's only just past two!

Oh dear, the non-Christians are bouncing off that dratted force-field again.

I've emailed Erwin, but in the meantime would someone be so kind as to carry out beer to any poor souls they see hammering on Alehouse door?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.