The Canterbury Alehouse (20) - The place where good friends meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haulpak

Oct 11, 2007
✟8,092.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
haulpak - you have to have a character first - click on the 'character' button near the top of the screen to find out about it. You would need roughly 150 blessings to buy the basic character, and you need to 'equip' all 5 body parts of the character before it will show up in posts.

To get the 150 blessings, you could post 150 times (1 blessing is earned for every post made) or you could become a site supporter and you get quite a lot of blessings per $ (minimum $5 I think).

Hello Karen (and everyone)

I have managed to get the 'features' necessary for a character but could you tell me how to 'equip' them??

Mrs Haulpak has no idea and is standing here shaking her head at me.

Could I get some instructions on how to equip and get it to work....ive got the five character items (head nose feet eyebrows etc etc) now how do I 'equip' them and get them to function?

Thanks

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

More of You and less of me, Lord!
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello Karen (and everyone)

I have managed to get the 'features' necessary for a character but could you tell me how to 'equip' them??

Mrs Haulpak has no idea and is standing here shaking her head at me.

Could I get some instructions on how to equip and get it to work....ive got the five character items (head nose feet eyebrows etc etc) now how do I 'equip' them and get them to function?

Thanks
When you've clicked on the character button, you get a few columns, the left one being the Character Items, the centre is Armour and the one on the right is Special Items. Each one of those columns has an option at the bottom of it called 'Equip ...', so for the character itself, you go to the left column and click on the bottom option, "Equip Character Items". Once you've clicked, you then scroll down and you will see each category of Character Item listed again, and one-by-one you click to equip them. I think that once you have clicked at that point, you have to click one more time on 'equip' when the specific character item comes up. That is because you can have more than one hairstyle (for instance).

Upvote 0

karen freeinchristman

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And if you want to change anything on your character, you have to first 'un-equip' the item, using that particular option in the columns of 'character', 'armour', or 'special' items. If you forget to unequip, it comes up with a message to remind you to do that first.

Upvote 0

haulpak

Oct 11, 2007
✟8,092.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Hello Karen (and all)

Mrs Haulpak just complimented me on my new Safari Suit and Pith Helmet!!!!

Thank you all for your assistance I will have to pry open the Beartrap (security mechanism) from Mrs Haulpak's 'fountain of wealth' (purse) and find a few pennies for G&T all around.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

karen freeinchristman

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2004
North west of England
✟62,407.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you could all excuse me for a quick moment again,

Is there some way I can hit the 'ignore' button or disolve the posts on the forum??

Thanks.
You can click on a member's username and a list will pop up. At the bottom of that list is 'Add xx to your ignore list'. Click on that, and you won't see any of that person's posts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

haulpak

Oct 11, 2007
✟8,092.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
You can click on a member's username and a list will pop up. At the bottom of that list is 'Add xx to your ignore list'. Click on that, and you won't see any of that person's posts.

hey karen

thanks for the info.

Blessings.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.