Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I agree and have felt that way for a few years now. I guess that's why I've faded from this forum the last few years and the internet in general the last 6 months. Too much infighting and Christians cannibalizing each other.

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I do not in any way want to make Calvinists out of folks I simply desire to help folks understand truth. Calvinism isn't higher learning or a more spiritual way. There are many things about Reformed tradition that I disagree with.

Having said that I do not believe that the five points are higher learning or a more spiritual understanding of truth the simple fact is it is truth and the Gospel.

I rarely debate any more for it is nothing more than an intellectual exercise designed to destroy the enemy. Now I just seek to help folks understand truth.

I do sometime get caught up in debates when the truth of God is challenged and the glory of God in the salvation of chosen sinners is blasphemed but that has become a rare thing and hopefully become even more rare as God gives me grace.

I love to answer questions and try to help people get a grasp of theology but I actually hate the idea of a Calvinist Club.

Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree and have felt that way for a few years now. I guess that's why I've faded from this forum the last few years and the internet in general the last 6 months. Too much infighting and Christians cannibalizing each other.

Ok by me. Good bye!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You might want to read your own signature before you make posts like this.
I read it with every post I make...Thanks.
I always treat people just as I would wish them to treat me.
That is the law.

Upvote 0