Massachusetts
✟583,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think "free" can mean free of something, in the sense of independence from outside influence on ourselves or our group.

It can mean "free" of charge for serving others.

It can mean "free" as in how Jesus makes us "free indeed" so evil and cruel things can not get the better of us, spiritually and emotionally.

And there are other meanings, I would say.

But I can not speak for Freemasons.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think "free" can mean free of something, in the sense of independence from outside influence on ourselves or our group.

It can mean "free" of charge for serving others.

It can mean "free" as in how Jesus makes us "free indeed" so evil and cruel things can not get the better of us, spiritually and emotionally.

And there are other meanings, I would say.

But I can not speak for Freemasons.
One doesn't need to speak for them, they've said more than plenty already.
Enough so to give plenty of context to understand it is a false freedom much like the false understanding promised by Satan when he encourages us to disobey God.
Free from God's will, free from consequence of sin.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What are "Freemasons" free of?
Get some popcorn, or just browse through this:
Freemasons are called by that term simply because they do not work in mortar and stone as the builders of the great architectural works of the past did. They are not actual members in a guild of stonemasons but are free agents who simply take inspiration from some of the values of those builders from an earlier time.

This is not unlike the Salvation Army which isn't actually an army or the Knights of Columbus whose members have not actually been knighted by any sovereign.

That's it; there is nothing more complicated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What are "Freemasons" free of?
Get some popcorn, or just browse through this:
That is hand's down, no doubt the most "trippiest" vid I have ever seen.
[Went thru 2 bags of popcorn.......]

Jdg 14:8
After some time, when he returned to get her, he turned aside to see the carcass of the lion. And behold, a swarm of bees and honey were in the carcass of the lion.

That aside, the shape of the beehive has an uncanny eerie resemblance to the early Pope's tiara/miter, and turban/miter of the OT Levite High Priests......

4701 mitsnepheth mits-neh'-feth from 6801;
a tiara, i.e. official turban (of a king or high priest):--diadem, mitre.

Lev 16:4
“He shall put the holy linen tunic and the linen trousers on his body; he shall be girded with a linen sash, and with the linen turban he shall be attired. These are holy garments. Therefore he shall wash his body in water, and put them on
Eze 21:
26 ‘thus says the Lord GOD:
Remove the turban, and take off the crown; Nothing shall remain the same.
Exalt the humble, and humble the exalted.
27 Overthrown, overthrown, I will make it overthrown!
It shall be no longer, Until He comes whose right it is, And I will give it to Him.” ’

The Great City/Harlot/Queen Revelation chapts 17-19

beehive freemason.jpg
pope turban high priest.jpg

pope beehive tiara.jpg
Pope Tiara_Benedict_XVI.JPG
pope tiara.jpg

pope's beehive tiara.gif

Attachments

• beehive.png
    beehive.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Bees are free, in a way. Each bee is for the whole hive, free from self seeking. And they are all in unity. So, yes humans can do well to be like this!
The beehive certainly is used as a symbol of industriousness, but I don't believe that I have ever seen it used to symbolize freedom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here's a thought. Beehives are associated with bees. And bees are well-known for their industriousness. Would that be a characteristic we would respect in men, too? Or not?
LOL, you are a genius, Albion.
That's an excellent start.
I love it when you think, keep doing it.
Pretty soon you can wade out of the shallow end and into deeper waters.

That petulant "Here's a thought" opener was an authoritative attention getter! You are so clever!
=80

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QUOTE="Albion, post: Freemasons are called by that term simply because they do not work in mortar and stone as the builders of the great architectural works of the past did.
What freemasons are called is not limited to your experience & opinion.

They are not actual members in a guild of stonemasons but are free agents who simply take inspiration from some of the values of those builders from an earlier time.
Clever.
The guild was the meat & bones, not the brains of freemasonry.
Agents free of Christian morality taking inspiration from Nimrod & his crew at the The Tower of Babel... builders from an earlier time.

This is not unlike the Salvation Army which isn't actually an army or the Knights of Columbus whose members have not actually been knighted by any sovereign.
rofl, "not unlike"... you're killing me.

That's it; there is nothing more complicated.
>Snap!< & just like that my mind went blank except for this warm fuzzy glow... ;)

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That is hand's down, no doubt the most "trippiest" vid I have ever seen.
[Went thru 2 bags of popcorn.......]
Beehive tiaras/miters of Priests:
301594_81abe51e53f8dfd416feb1ac05273b68.jpg
301592_33f1eabd0563e9aae9c1f9ab149735b8.jpg

301596_2642464e38c3531fcc363ebd1a0cb7da.jpg
Here's a thought. Beehives are associated with bees. And bees are well-known for their industriousness. Would that be a characteristic we would respect in men, too? Or not?
Bees are free, in a way. Each bee is for the whole hive, free from self seeking. And they are all in unity. So, yes humans can do well to be like this!
The beehive certainly is used as a symbol of industriousness, but I don't believe that I have ever seen it used to symbolize freedom.
How about a hornet's nest.........

Deu 7:20
“Moreover the LORD your God will send the hornet among them
until those who are left, who hide themselves from you, are destroyed.

Lev 11:7
‘and the swine, though it divides the hoof, having cloven hooves, yet does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.
Hornet pig missiles.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:nosepick:

I tried to watch it and it's pretty bad. Bad as in horrible. It's full of conjecture!

Try again.
You said "conjecture" like it's a bad thing? What's up w/that?
What would you like it full of?
Concrete evidence?
Then what are you thinking even coming to this forum?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JM

Coram Deo.
Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟738,796.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
"You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice, nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit." -  Exodus 23:1-3

Conjecture is against the 9th commandment. It's just gossip really.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice, nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit." -  Exodus 23:1-3

Conjecture is against the 9th commandment. It's just gossip really.
I disagree but feel free to stick around and enjoy it against your moral principles. Police use it to explore crime all the time.

If you have to wait until the establishment theses devils control tell you, it will be to late to do you any good.

Freemasons are the perverters of justice here and to discuss their many crimes is not gossip, imo.

Not to expose them is a far worse evil than mere gossip anyway.

So, are you a mason?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
One doesn't need to speak for them, they've said more than plenty already.
Enough so to give plenty of context to understand it is a false freedom much like the false understanding promised by Satan when he encourages us to disobey God.
Free from God's will, free from consequence of sin.
They are "Free" to do as they please, no matter who it deceives or puts into harm.. "free" to say anything that supports their agenda... no matter how harmful or false...They are "Free" in the sense that their agenda comes first and the rights of anyone else are never considered.

Christ has set us free... in His way.. Free from sin.

Satan always mimics Christ.. The "Free Masons" are Satan's people.. Satan gives them a different "freedom".. The freedom to do his work at all costs.

Upvote 0