California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The only movie of his I've seen is Moonrise Kingdom, which happens to be one of my top five favorites of all time. I think he has a kind character, and that's more important than the characters he's played. When his daughters were young and in the Girl Scouts he bought the most boxes of cookies that had ever been sold and sent all of them to military troops. He's also hosted elaborate parties, such as one on a battleship docked in LA, for veterans to honor them for their service.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't this idolatry? When is the Hollywood shrine being built?
The thread didn't say, "The Bruce Willis Worship Thread". It said appreciation. It's possible to not like Hollywood or movies but still honor someone for the talent they've contributed to the arts. :sleep:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Liked him in the Die Hard franchise and Armageddon (honestly I think Armageddon is a really fun film to watch.. lol).
Don't worry. Joker comes out Friday. And it doesn't even star Nicolas Cage. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Don't worry. Joker comes out Friday. And it doesn't even star Nick Cage. :oldthumbsup:

Yeah a film I actually am excited to see, can't say that much about newer films these days.. lol.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah a film I actually am excited to see, can't say that much about newer films these days.. lol.
if the blue highlighted portion represents truth and the red part speaks of pain. and the two together supposedly equal comedy; where's the funny? I thought you might know since you loled. :scratch:

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,593.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
if the blue highlighted portion represents truth and the red part speaks of pain. and the two together equal comedy; where's the funny? I thought you might know since you loled. :scratch:

Don't tell me the SJWs have finally gotten to you.. :(

Am I gonna have to disown you?

Upvote 0