not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This morning Jesus Christ gave me a dreams. In one of the dreams I was going upstairs of this particular house. One female said to me that this (the house I was in) is their house, another female said to me this is my house, and I told them to check to see who this house belong to, because I knew it belonged to me, but realized maybe it did not belong to me at all but another family member. Then this house had an earthquake and I was wondering what to do, I was going to go downstairs because this is what I believed experts would say you should do, however the downstairs of the house completely crumbled down and the top of the house was left. I survived the earthquake and the scene changed and I was walking through this rubble, and I saw other people doing the same.

Then the scene changed, and I saw a map of America where the bottom part of America broke away from the mainland literally like an earthquake had split it. Most of Florida and other southern states were split across completely, separating away from the mainland of the U.S.

In terms of the house I was in in the above dream. In real life, apparently I bought this house specifically for an aunt who I believed had been good to me. When I was much younger she and her family lived in that house but eventually moved. I had good memories in that home when I visited it and bought it.

Later on I saw where two persons were coming down a stairs and I was going to go upstairs past them and my aunt told me not to walk upstairs but to go to the back area of the house and I went and stay there. Basically this same aunt who I had bought the house for started treating me badly at some point, confining me to the back area area of the house. Additionally before this occurred, her children was upset with me for purchasing this house. This particular aunt died some time after. I thought I owned the house because she was no longer alive, but one of her daughters said to me she had the title which I did not know, her sister was shocked by this because I paid for the house, and basically another family member was claiming it as there's apparently. This particular aunt and her family are Christians, they were and still are except for my aunt who has died goes to church every week, and despite this one of her daughters had no problem claiming this house that she did not pay form and then the other siblings felt entitled to it. I felt taken advantage of after all this happened.

Last edited:

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Two suggestions
See a lawyer about this house, if you have put money into it get your legal situation sorted.
If it is all a dream, talk to your aunt where do you stand in line to inherit.
Otherwise it is all an over active imagination.
There is nothing in here to suggest Jesus had anything to do with it.
Second suggestion, always talk to your minister about your dreams if they contain Jesus. If they don't forget them.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This morning Jesus Christ gave me a dreams. In one of the dreams I was going upstairs of this particular house. One female said to me that this (the house I was in) is their house, another female said to me this is my house, and I told them to check to see who this house belong to, because I knew it belonged to me, but realized maybe it did not belong to me at all but another family member. Then this house had an earthquake and I was wondering what to do, I was going to go downstairs because this is what I believed experts would say you should do, however the downstairs of the house completely crumbled down and the top of the house was left. I survived the earthquake and the scene changed and I was walking through this rubble, and I saw other people doing the same.

Then the scene changed, and I saw a map of America where the bottom part of America broke away from the mainland literally like an earthquake had split it. Most of Florida and other southern states were split across completely, separating away from the mainland of the U.S.

It's about the church. Persecution is coming and it will level nominal Christianity like an earthquake, leaving behind only those who walk on a "higher level," i.e. closer to the Lord. But the world they will inhabit will be filled with the rubble of a crumbling society.

It applies to much of the world, but the dream names America specifically. The Southern US is much more spiritual than the Northern half, thus the dream likely represents Christianity in much of the Northern half not surviving what is coming spiritually, at least in a form that can be called true "Christianity."

I've received numerous dreams related to this, but due to the rules at CF I can't post on them. But if you should be interested, you can send me a conversation.

God bless,
Hidden

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's about the church. Persecution is coming and it will level nominal Christianity like an earthquake, leaving behind only those who walk on a "higher level," i.e. closer to the Lord alive. But the world they will inhabit will be filled with the rubble of a crumbling society.

It applies to much of the world, but the dream names America specifically. The Southern US is much more spiritual than the Northern half, thus the dream likely represents Christianity in much of the Northern half not surviving what is coming spiritually, at least in a form that can be called true "Christianity."

I've received numerous dreams related to this, but due to the rules at CF I can't post on them. But if you should be interested, you can send me a conversation.

God bless,
Hidden

Would this past dream I had happen to relate to this?

It was like I was flying above a 3D United States Map. I would almost say it was the earth itself, except the state's/countries were labeled. Alaska broke off from the United States and the words "Brexit, earthquakes, and tsunamis" popped in my mind as I was watching Alaska drift away. Then I saw as it crashed into Russia. Russia and Alaska became one big hunk of land, and I woke up.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Two suggestions
See a lawyer about this house, if you have put money into it get your legal situation sorted.
If it is all a dream, talk to your aunt where do you stand in line to inherit.
Otherwise it is all an over active imagination.
There is nothing in here to suggest Jesus had anything to do with it.
Second suggestion, always talk to your minister about your dreams if they contain Jesus. If they don't forget them.

It is not that easy to contact a lawyer, reason being because I don't remember buying the house. I have dissociative identity disorder and as a result have huge memory gaps. The only way I know that this has happened apparently is through dreams that Jesus Christ has given me.

I have dreams of being in that house and from what I have seen, I bought it for my aunt, who later died of cancer. This is not the first time my aunt has been given a house. She took care of a lady and the lady died and left the house for her in her will. My aunt had that type of caring personality where she is willing to always help, so it is not difficult to want to give back to someone who one feels is genuine and willing to help. At the same time there was a part of her that I didn't trust because at times she would say things that hurt.

No one in my family talks about anything like this happening, it is like it never happened, but somehow it did apparently, unknown to my current alter personality.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
is not that easy to contact a lawyer, reason being because I don't remember buying the house. I have dissociative identity disorder and as a result have huge memory gaps. The only way I know that this has happened apparently is through dreams that Jesus Christ has given me.

Then the odds are you never bought the house.

Houses are not like a packet of biscuits or a joint of meat, they are very expensive. You would have records of a mortgage, legal documents, records of making regular payments to a bank etc and if you are still making payments for a mortgage the bank or mortgage lender is likely to be holding the ownership documents for the house.

Please do not rely on dreams.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Then the odds are you never bought the house.

Houses are not like a packet of biscuits or a joint of meat, they are very expensive. You would have records of a mortgage, legal documents, records of making regular payments to a bank etc and if you are still making payments for a mortgage the bank or mortgage lender is likely to be holding the ownership documents for the house.

Please do not rely on dreams.
and you would be receiving tax notices in your name several times a year, even if all the records of mortgages, loans, and so forth had been misplaced.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would say that the dream is about the church within America. But I would stress that the earthquake- - the event that shakes everyone up.. is nationwide.

What the dreamer describes "the bottom of America breaking away from the mainland" is the title of the thread.

What is the mainland? That sounds like how someone from Hawaii would say it. The word refers to the entire USA.

So what is the South part that breaks away from the USA? Wouldn't it be Mexico?

That part is puzzling so I've made my guesses on it, and so I go from there onto the rest of the dream.

That it would be among many in the US no matter where they live.. a repeat of what the dreamer saw concerning himself. In that he in the upper part of the house survives but the lower part of the house doesn't.

A house being compared to a believer.. those who endeavor to live according to their higher self will stand strong against adversity but their lower selves will crumble. That is as it should be. That the lower self, the old man is passed away, dismantled, no longer standing strong against the higher self.

Jesus taught that the foundation of a house is to be built on what is solid, while the ways of the world or the flesh could be compared to the sand of that parable and that it has no solidity and easily gives way.

I would say concerning an earthquake in America.. it could refer to a spiritual event such as a revival which involves building up the interest in God and therefore the things of the world and the flesh interests are demolished.

Upvote 0