The Book of Zephaniah! verse by verse...

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zep 3:8 Therefore, wait for Me, declares Jehovah, for the day I rise up to the prey. For My judgment is to gather the nations, for Me to gather the kingdoms, to pour My fury out on them, all My hot anger. For all the earth shall be burned up with the fire of My jealousy.

Upvote 0

barb754

Believer
Dec 26, 2004
Guilford, New York
✟270,339.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Zephaniah 3:11 (KJV) In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zep 3:20 In that time I will bring you, even in the time I gather you. For I will give you for a name and for a praise among all the peoples of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, says Jehovah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.