The Book of Zephaniah! verse by verse...

bgoddenia

A Believer In J.C
Apr 13, 2004
Brooklyn, N.Y
Visit site
✟8,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
1017.gif

Zephaniah 2:2 before the appointed time arrives and that day sweeps on like chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD comes upon you before the day of the LORD's wrath comes upon you.

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Zephaniah 2:5 (KJV) Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

Upvote 0

bgoddenia

A Believer In J.C
Apr 13, 2004
Brooklyn, N.Y
Visit site
✟8,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Zephaniah 2:7 It will belong to the remnant of the house of Judah;there they will find pasture. In the evening they will lie down in the houses of Ashkelon. The LORD their God will care for them;he will restore their fortunes.

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zep 2:9 Therefore, as I live, declares Jehovah of Hosts, the God of Israel, surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the sons of Ammon like Gomorrah, a possession of nettles, and a pit of salt, and a ruin forever. The remnant of My people shall plunder them, and the rest of the nation shall possess them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

barb754

Believer
Dec 26, 2004
Guilford, New York
✟270,339.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Zephaniah 2:14 (KJV) And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds: for he shall uncover the cedar work.

Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Zephaniah 2:15 (KJV) This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Zephaniah 3:6 (KJV) I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.

Upvote 0