The Book of Zephaniah! verse by verse...

ArJay81

Member: Walcott's Rabbit Foot Minstrels
Apr 26, 2006
San Diego, California
✟13,159.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Zephaniah 3:6 (NIV)

"I have cut off nations; their strongholds are demolished. I have left their streets deserted, with no one passing through. Their cities are destroyed; no one will be left - no one at all.

Upvote 0

ArJay81

Apr 26, 2006
San Diego, California
✟13,159.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Zephaniah 3:7 (NIV)

I said to the city, 'Surely you will fear me and accept correction!' THen her dwelling would not be cut off, nor all my punishments come upon her. But they were still eager to act corruptly in all they did.

Upvote 0

ArJay81

Apr 26, 2006
San Diego, California
✟13,159.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Zephaniah 3:8 (NIV)

Therefore wait for me," declares the LORD, for the day I will stand up to testify. I have decided to assemble the nations, to gather the kingdoms and to pour out my wrath on them - all my fierce anger. The whole world will be consumed by the fire of my jealous anger.

Upvote 0

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Zephaniah 3:15 (Amp)
15 [For then it will be that] the Lord has taken away the judgments against you; He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, even the Lord [Himself], is in the midst of you; [and after He has come to you] you shall not experience or fear evil any more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vimi

Vessel
May 3, 2011
Texas
Visit site
✟19,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Zephaniah 1:4
4 " I will stretch out My hand against Judah, And against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem. I will cut off every trace of Baal from this place, The names of the idolatrous priests with the pagan priests ---

Reactions: tred
Upvote 0