Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Her church, and every other church, probably could teach out of Enoch the majority of the time. His books talk about antiquity and God's will for us. It talks about His rules, the future and fate of Israel, the Messiah and His advent(s), the Kingdom, and the demise and fall of the Church body.

When you consider:

1) The NT is a mere witness to what Christ did and said - things that, mind you, are what God told Israel already

2) The OT prophets followed the word of God, given to them by previous prophets and priests, given by their fathers, given by Noah, given to him by Lamech and Enoch - Godly men who obeyed God without written word on stone or ink

3) Most of the NT is Paul's response to [gentile] Churches, answering specific questions about Christ, salvation, and obeying God

4) The bible canon was chosen by men, many with specific political or ecumenical agendas - removing books that were once held dear by them, and adding books that were once considered uninspired.

5) 66 books in the bible canon, and that is it - really?

6) BoE in many places say the same things the prophets say because they studied their texts (Noah's, Enoch's, etc.)

7) Christians cant even make up their minds about what in the canon they are supposed to follow/take literally/reject: how can any insightful as a community be made about the authenticity of yet another book (especially concerning its inspiration, and accuracy.)

When you consider these things - especially 7) - then it should be easy to understand why the book is in the Ethiopian canon, and why more and more people are questioning why this book is not in canon, and what exactly is in it. It is worse to keep information from people - robbing them of the conscious chance to make a decision than it is for a single person to err. If you hide knowledge, you destroy multiple souls - yours, and the person(s) the knowledge is kept from. It doesn't matter if the knowledge is right or wrong - the dicision to divide the truth and discern is on the individual (with guidance or lack there of of the Holy Spirit.) It isn't the responsibility of a group of humans that decide what is best for other humans. You may as well grab knee pads if you are comfortable with people dictating spiritual direction of other people

oh_you_so_cute.jpg

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Her church, and every other church, probably could teach out of Enoch the majority of the time. His books talk about antiquity and God's will for us. It talks about His rules, the future and fate of Israel, the Messiah and His advent(s), the Kingdom, and the demise and fall of the Church body.

When you consider:

1) The NT is a mere witness to what Christ did and said - things that, mind you, are what God told Israel already

2) The OT prophets followed the word of God, given to them by previous prophets and priests, given by their fathers, given by Noah, given to him by Lamech and Enoch - Godly men who obeyed God without written word on stone or ink

3) Most of the NT is Paul's response to [gentile] Churches, answering specific questions about Christ, salvation, and obeying God

4) The bible canon was chosen by men, many with specific political or ecumenical agendas - removing books that were once held dear by them, and adding books that were once considered uninspired.

5) 66 books in the bible canon, and that is it - really?

6) BoE in many places say the same things the prophets say because they studied their texts (Noah's, Enoch's, etc.)

7) Christians cant even make up their minds about what in the canon they are supposed to follow/take literally/reject: how can any insightful as a community be made about the authenticity of yet another book (especially concerning its inspiration, and accuracy.)

When you consider these things - especially 7) - then it should be easy to understand why the book is in the Ethiopian canon, and why more and more people are questioning why this book is not in canon, and what exactly is in it. It is worse to keep information from people - robbing them of the conscious chance to make a decision than it is for a single person to err. If you hide knowledge, you destroy multiple souls - yours, and the person(s) the knowledge is kept from. It doesn't matter if the knowledge is right or wrong - the dicision to divide the truth and discern is on the individual (with guidance or lack there of of the Holy Spirit.) It isn't the responsibility of a group of humans that decide what is best for other humans. You may as well grab knee pads if you are comfortable with people dictating spiritual direction of other people
Right on and well said!

My daughter works for a woman who was paralyzed -unable to walk- for three years many years ago, after opening a sack of beauty bark to make the yard pretty for an upcoming gathering they were to have. She collapsed on the ground after a few minutes and the damage done to her caused many issues with body. He joints swelled and hurt, and she had a severe inability to be around anything petrol based without ending up with a potential deadly reaction, even for another 17 years after she was no longer paralyzed.
She is delivered from all the issues by the mighty name and power of Jesus, and it is quite a story that I am waiting to read or see re-enacted on CBN or some such, but I want to summarize a few things here that relate to this discussion:

She was born and raised Lutheren and her family is still Lutheren. Three years after her tragedy, her Lutheren prayer group came to her house and conducted a Lutheren healing service over her, as written in the prayer books -? I am telling this third hand, so I may have some details wrong, and a daughter who was there for the final healing was telling my SIL about it while I was very busy in the kitchen recently, and I grasped parts that I had not heard before and am waiting for the full story to be told so that I can read or watch it:)-
anyway, after that prayer group left, she was lying in bed thinking about the songs they sung in her house when they came for a service over her, and started singing one in her heart, and of a sudden, the presence of God came upon her and she "Knew" she was "healed", and rose up and walked, to the delight of her little children who had not seen her walk in three years.
But she was not delivered of the vile reaction of petrol based products -yet- and over time, as a totally shut out of the world woman, she developed a company that makes products for the skin and home free of all bases that cause severe reactions in about 20% of the population -which is the company my daughter works for.

This June, she was totally set free by a wonderful deliverance in Jesus' name through persons gifted to pray for specific things who did come to her and pray -one came twice, by the unction of the Holy Spirit, and one last one was one of my daughters [who sees things the LORD shows her, and speaks them to the one needing to hear, or else prays about them until the burden is gone]. The last thing holding this woman back was a spirit of fear her husband had about her going out in public, which also bound her, still, after that healing was prayed for her by the young woman whom God sent to her home twice, to pray for her....

She is free totally and the entire small community in her hometown knows it, and knows that a "notable miracle was done in that place".

Anyway, I shortened this story which will be published at some time, I am sure, for the Glory of God, but what I wanted to add to the above post is that in the years the afflicted woman was isolated from the public, she came across copies of the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher and read them [found them online? -I am not sure how, but she got copies], and studied them, and raised her two children to know that she believed that Enoch was inspired and that Jasher was true history [history books are not "inspired books, just true history, and some of the books in the Tenach and NT are history and some "thus saith YHWH"].

Her Church family for years has been the Alliance Church in their community, but it is such a small community that everyone is related, and everyone knows of this notable miracle.

There are many people in this age who have discovered Enoch and believe it to be inspired based on their knowledge and understanding of what is included in the "66" -or whatever number their Church decides to "receive".
One woman I know told me the Pastor of a "Calvary Chapel" Church in eastern Washington which she attended -and that was where she lived for several years before returning to our are-, teaches from Enoch -Ethiopian Enoch- as well as the "received" books he had formerly taught from before discovering and believing in the inspiration of Ethiopian Enoch.

Bible: Whose Canon? Which Bible?

Some canons are smaller than the Protestant Bible; others are larger:

• The smallest Bible is claimed by the Samaritans, who recognize only the first five books of the Bible (the Pentateuch).
  • The largest Bible is that of the Ethiopian Orthodox church, which has 81 books

• New Testament

Protestants, Roman Catholics, and Greek Orthodox Christians agree on the same 27 books for the composition of the New Testament; however some smaller groups of Christians do not. The Nestorian, or Syrian church, recognizes only 22 books, excluding 2 Peter, 2 and 3 John, Jude and Revelation.
    On the other hand, the Ethiopian Orthodox Church includes the same 27 books in its "narrower" canon but adds 8 books to its "broader" canon: "four sections of church order from a compilation called Sinodos, two sections from the Ethiopic Books of Covenant, Ethiopic Clement, and Ethiopic Didascalia."1
    Old Testament

The Jewish Bible and the Protestant Old Testament contain the same books but they are arranged in a different order. Additionally, books that Protestant Christians divide into two parts (Kings, Chronicles, Samuel, and Ezra-Nehemiah) are only one book in the Hebrew Bible.
    In terms of the Old Testament, Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Ethiopian Orthodox, and other Eastern Christians claim more "inside books".
    The books of the "second canon" are considered "inside" by Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox, and Ethiopic Christians; the latter group adds even more books beyond the deuterocanonicals. Protestants consider the same books "outside" however they give the Apocrypha high status, considering them valuable for instruction and spiritual edification.
    The Ethiopian Orthodox church's narrower Old Testament canon includes the books of the Hebrew Bible, all of the Apocrypha, and "Jubilees, 1 Enoch, and Joseph ben Gurion's (Josippon's) medieval history of the Jews and other nations."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gennadi

Nov 9, 2013
✟213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Message of the Watchers was decrypted!
Amazon.com: Message to the Unborn - Mystery of the Calendar 1-2 eBook: Vladimir Pakhomov: Kindle Store
The famous book by the Russian scientist!
The story of the Message begins with the events described in the ancient Book of Enoch. The Book of Enoch talks about "Two hundred angels, the children of heaven", who descended to earth. They explained the calendar to Enoch, which he recorded, "but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come". What was hidden in our calendar for future generations? Vladimir Pakhomov has found this information!

You can check all these facts without leaving your computer.
Although written to the general public, this book is not light reading.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I knew someone [very close to me] who, a couple decades ago read the book "God's Smuggler" and had a burden to do the same thing, but to go into China.
He did do that for about 4 years, living outside the country over there, and entering many times a year with Bibles to distribute to those Christians who meet in secret because it is life or death to be a true follower of Jesus Christ openly in China.
Once, when he returned he visited me and had a video taken over there in the different house Churches he visited. He would not let that out of his possession as it would mean persecution, preison, or death for those who were in the video.
The video was of prayers being prayed by those believers in hidden places, and they were pleading with strong tears and crying so that tears ran down their cheeks in that prayer meeting -and their prayers rose up to heaven with a sweet anointing one could feel. while the video was played, the person who was showing it to me pointed out different persons in it praying, who had endured great persecutions, had been in prisons, had lost everything, and yet they were crying out with power and many tears in prayer.
He also showed many of them to me as the video played who had been healed of various afflictions, like blindness, deafness, and etc, and some who had demons cast out.
I asked what they were praying about, and he said; "they are praying fortheir persecutors, that Jesus will save them, and for their loved ones to be saved!"

That, sir, is intercession, with the love of God!

:amen:

(T'was yer best posting yet, no doubt!) :pray:

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They are D.E.A.D. Moses, Mary etc cannot mediate or intercede for anyone because they are dust in the wind. We have Jesus Christ for that, since He is the only one who lives forever.:thumbsup:

PS. Oh, and I know you SDA folks believe that Moses has been resurrected and is alive somewhere in heaven.

Thanks to theological/doctrinal teachings that "conflict" with one another (based on ha adams' intellect, mind u...) we have the above stmt which is both T & F upon closer examination (not to mention, a bit inflammatory as well).

Jesus said re: the woman with 7 (brotherly) husbands: " at the resurrection...they will be like the angels in heaven" [Matt 22:30; Mark 12:25] Questions like these (see below) may arise:

1. Which Angels (as there are several types)?
  2. Do (or don't) Angels live forever?
  3. How many or, which resurrection does He speak of?
  4. What does the bible say, in the Hebrew & Greek translations? (as KJV, NIV, ...et al, are spurious/dubious at times)
  5. From God's POV, aren't Moshe & Miriam resurrected?
Perhaps this song & its lyrics (pls read them) will help clarify the possibilities which exist:

Already There by Casting Crowns - YouTube

Which raises another question (lol): Are u "with God" (currently or in the future?) traveling "from east to west to east," from future to present/past or only limited to [your] present to future perspective(s)???

Your perspective of "who you are in Christ" makes all the difference, does it not?

Upvote 0
Thanks to theological/doctrinal teachings that "conflict" with one another (based on ha adams' intellect, mind u...) we have the above stmt which is both T & F upon closer examination (not to mention, a bit inflammatory as well).

Jesus said re: the woman with 7 (brotherly) husbands: " at the resurrection...they will be like the angels in heaven" [Matt 22:30; Mark 12:25] Questions like these (see below) may arise:

1. Which Angels (as there are several types)?
  2. Do (or don't) Angels live forever?
  3. How many or, which resurrection does He speak of?
  4. What does the bible say, in the Hebrew & Greek translations? (as KJV, NIV, ...et al, are spurious/dubious at times)
  5. From God's POV, aren't Moshe & Miriam resurrected?
Perhaps this song & its lyrics (pls read them) will help clarify the possibilities which exist:

Which raises another question (lol): Are u "with God" (currently or in the future?) traveling "from east to west to east," from future to present/past or only limited to [your] present to future perspective(s)???

Your perspective of "who you are in Christ" makes all the difference, does it not?

This post caught my eye as I read of the seven husbands; there is imagery in these sort of passages that have numeric values mentioned.

Another form are the seven sons and three daughters. These, and many others are describing an image in the 'Cross'. The Cross is a key to understanding the Law of God that is written in the human form. God writes His Law in us so then, we may see His Law in all of Creation, as well, just as Paul has told us in Romans, especially.

Another poster tells of the message being encrypted, and I have learned that the Cross can dispel all mysteries when used properly to do so. The human has two sides of the coin, so to speak, and one is flesh while the other is spirit. There are two 'anatomy's' to examine just as a doctor examines the anatomy of flesh, the Spiritual doctor examines the spiritual anatomy, as well as the nature of flesh in which the spirit resides.

We cannot ignore the spiritual anatomy; the two make-up the 'soul' of humankind. The Cross is a multiple image that may be used in parallel to the whole body or even the mind of man. The earth is also defined in a spiritual reference to the Cross. Without writing a book here, I can only offer hints.

To better see how this works, draw a simple Cross on paper and number the commandments from top to bottom, and starting with One at the top. The horizontal beam of the Cross intersects at the fourth commandment to represent the Yoke in the Law, and is seen in the Cross. The horizontal beam is described in the very first verses of Genesis as like a teeter-totter hovering over the waters. God tells His children to remain still, meaning to keep your balance in the Yoke of the Cross. If either one, male or female move from their residence in the Law then, the teeter-totter will tip one side heavy and into the waters it goes, and both the male and female fall off the beam and into the waters of corruption.

The Seed was the first thing ever Created. The Seed must be FIRST in order to give Life unto the offspring's.

A simple idea of the Law in the Cross is like this:

-

Notice the line between the 7 and the 8. The Eighth-day comes after the Seventh-day. The Eighth-day is 'Eternity'.

The first seven commands form the image of Christ and God's Sons, while the last three are an image of the Three daughters. This can also illustrate to us what happens in the mind, and what are the differences in a Gentile mind and the Spiritual mind of God. A Gentile mind is upside-down in nature when the upright minds are righteousness to God.

The upside-down mindset has it's nature while so does the upright mindset, and we can follow the scriptures while examining this matrix of the Cross. The Cross can also define the Four corners that is described in the Bible. This also involves quantum mechanics that is of the Cross that is written in the minds as Law.

We humans are proof of the Law but because of human ignorance we have not yet discovered this nor will many believe it but only a few, IMHO.

I'll stop short here, and if by request I can give more details. If you don't believe this then, please move on while being respectful; I say this because of past experiences where people are offended by this but I wonder, why would anyone be offended by the Cross? It has more interpretative values than any person has discovered to this day, and I would like to share what I have discovered if nothing else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
In reference to my previous post about the Cross, there are seemingly endless verses that describe a portion of this 'Image' in the Cross. I just realized another....

More details of the Horizontal beam are found in Ecclesiastes 10:2

Eccl 10:2

2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
KJV

Notice that the right hand is the wise, and the left hand is the foolish.

This is also a parallel to the foolish and wise virgins parable.

In the image of the Cross there is the horizontal beam, and the right side is where the wise sits, and the left side is where the foolish sits in the balance beam.

The image of the Cross is like a balance scale, and the horizontal beam may be perfectly balanced in obedience to the Law that is in the Cross or it may be tilted like a teeter-totter in an unbalanced measure of disobedience to the Law in the Cross.

This Yoke of Christ is depicted in the horizontal beam of the Cross, and we are told to remain still so that the beam is balanced or else if we move we will cause heaviness on either side, and the beam falls to the side and forms a 'Pole' instead of a Cross. The serpent on a Pole is then made from the Cross by disobedience which causes the heaviness, and tilts the beam.

I continue to find verses that depict various details of this Imagery in the Cross, and I encourage all people to look at this closer because it can open doors to greater knowledge of God.

Upvote 0

granpa

Noahide/Rationalist
Apr 23, 2007
California
✟3,072.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
So I was wondering how many people consider this to be inspired. I read through it this weekend and couldn't help but wonder what would make anyone think this was from God.

Any reasons you believe it was not from God?

Plenty, but I asked why first. It's only polite to answer my question before posing your own :)

it doesn't work that way dude.
You don't just come on the forum and say "The Book of Enoch is stupid"
and then expect everyone drop what they're doing and write you a long explanation for why it isnt stupid.
First you need to show us that you really did read the book
and that you are thinking about it and that you aren't here just to create argumentation

Last edited:
Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I was wondering how many people consider this to be inspired. I read through it this weekend and couldn't help but wonder what would make anyone think this was from God.
Because it shores up some strange doctrine or other that they already believed.

Upvote 0

childofdust

May 18, 2010
✟2,177.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private

I think it's inspired. I remember reading it for the first time, like you... I was so skeptical of it from the beginning. I wasn't willing to let it be true. I was purposely looking for things that I could turn to in order to dismiss it. But after some prayer and reflection, several years later, after I had grown a bit more in my faith and as a person, I realized that the real problem was not the text, but my my inability to look at it without prejudging it. So what if I read it without doing that? What if I were to allow it to be true if it was?

Once I set aside my prejudices, I found the text to be amazingly wonderful at every level. I started writing commentary next to every verse I was reading - sort of a way to think about what it was saying and why - and every single verse seemed to bring life and light to other parts of scripture. The more I read Enoch, the more I read the Bible, and they fed into each other. My mind was slowly being blown.

I guess it's easier for someone like to me to accept Enoch as inspired scripture since I don't read it literally. I don't read a lot of scripture literally. At the heart of it all, Enoch is really nothing more than a Wisdom text meant to communicate some very basic ideas: that no matter what we see now, no matter how much hurt and pain we experience, no matter what evils befall - everything will be made right in the end. Righteousness will win out and wickedness will be destroyed. Humans and angels and all creation - it will all receive its awards and punishments. So the message of Enoch is to do what is right and trust that God will set all things right by the end through the reign of his coming Son. This is true and dependable. And no other set of ancient Jewish texts before Christ tell the gospel so clearly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NannaNae

I don't think it was inspired to be our bible. I think it was inspired to Abraham and MOses and people of very different than us , or cultures and ideals of prayer,. NO not to us , probably not us because we are way to far disconnected to the ancients world veiw and it's real history , poetry and it's wisdom and I don't think it is to us , it is not the way we think about things in our world today. all up into the separated spiritual and physical and "intellectual " and very very GREEK and sophistry and confusion is the art of this age.

Not that it would be bad to understand their concepts and their reality and spirituality or prayers, dances and especially real history a little better or a lot better .

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Because it shores up some strange doctrine or other that they already believed.

Nothing more need be said.

I'm surprised that this thread was even permitted in the first place, as the book of Enoch is not deemed Biblical by CF but yet they permit it. Are there double standards for the book of Enoch?

I've recently learned that CF allows it because the Ethiopian Orthodox Church includes it in their canon, and they are a properly orthodox church as far as this forum is concerned. That is something I do not wish to dispute, both out of respect for this forum and for my own affirmation of Oriental Orthodoxy.

That being said, I am of the firm belief that there are certain members on this forum who fall back on the Ethiopian Church's use of that book in their canon only when it's convenient to them, and otherwise seek to use Enoch to propagate heretical beliefs such as those that say "angels have had sexual intercourse with human women". To me, that's an offense of great magnitude and uncharacteristic of Sacred Scripture. I would wager heavily that the Ethiopian Church doesn't interpret Enoch the same way that many of these end-of-the-world loonies do.

Upvote 0
I've recently learned that CF allows it because the Ethiopian Orthodox Church includes it in their canon, and they are a properly orthodox church as far as this forum is concerned. That is something I do not wish to dispute, both out of respect for this forum and for my own affirmation of Oriental Orthodoxy.

That being said, I am of the firm belief that there are certain members on this forum who fall back on the Ethiopian Church's use of that book in their canon only when it's convenient to them, and otherwise seek to use Enoch to propagate heretical beliefs such as those that say "angels have had sexual intercourse with human women". To me, that's an offense of great magnitude and uncharacteristic of Sacred Scripture. I would wager heavily that the Ethiopian Church doesn't interpret Enoch the same way that many of these end-of-the-world loonies do.

This exception must be a recent change or a double standard because I recall some time past before I signed up here, I used to read these forums, and I was following a Thread that was titled the same as this, if I recall correctly. It was a thread on the book of Enoch and it was only a matter of a day or two before it disappeared entirely from the Forum.

I then read some of the rules and saw where there might be cause to consider Enoch non-biblical and I supposed it was because of that rule.

I can only guess that it all depends on what is said in the thread? I.e., somebody, a reader is offended and reports the thread and then it's deleted. Perhaps, it depends rather on the mod's mood?

Please show me in the Forum rules where this might be excused or an exception to the fundamental rules? :confused:

I will certainly appreciate the truth of this. :)

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I think it's inspired. I remember reading it for the first time, like you... I was so skeptical of it from the beginning. I wasn't willing to let it be true. I was purposely looking for things that I could turn to in order to dismiss it. But after some prayer and reflection, several years later, after I had grown a bit more in my faith and as a person, I realized that the real problem was not the text, but my my inability to look at it without prejudging it. So what if I read it without doing that? What if I were to allow it to be true if it was?

Once I set aside my prejudices, I found the text to be amazingly wonderful at every level. I started writing commentary next to every verse I was reading - sort of a way to think about what it was saying and why - and every single verse seemed to bring life and light to other parts of scripture. The more I read Enoch, the more I read the Bible, and they fed into each other. My mind was slowly being blown.

I guess it's easier for someone like to me to accept Enoch as inspired scripture since I don't read it literally. I don't read a lot of scripture literally. At the heart of it all, Enoch is really nothing more than a Wisdom text meant to communicate some very basic ideas: that no matter what we see now, no matter how much hurt and pain we experience, no matter what evils befall - everything will be made right in the end. Righteousness will win out and wickedness will be destroyed. Humans and angels and all creation - it will all receive its awards and punishments. So the message of Enoch is to do what is right and trust that God will set all things right by the end through the reign of his coming Son. This is true and dependable. And no other set of ancient Jewish texts before Christ tell the gospel so clearly.

right because Abraham walked and talked with angels and God himself and knew the difference... none of us would!!!! We are so removed from their understanding and their poetry and realities. but I believe mankind is about to confront all the stuff hiding in the kingdoms of weeeeee/meeeee!

I was just reading about the ancient mayan history records and they were commenting on how repetitive and non sense it was..

I am thinking what if they were recording dances and songs that tell stories? has anyone ever been to a stomp?

we can pray about things and come to the conclusion you did, to instead learn something.. and then Let God reveal his understandings about every subject we don't understand.

or we can judge and prejudge everything we don't understand , and humanity doesn't understand anything except for what it does and sitting at a desk it hasn't done anything but judge wrongly usually , because it is so much easier to just make stupid the "normal" !

Upvote 0

Lion King

Veni, vidi, vici
Mar 29, 2011
Heavenly Jerusalem- Mount Zion
✟10,388.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Nothing more need be said.

You know, you could always ignore this thread. No one is holding a gun to your head to click or read this thread.

PS. Yes, I wholeheartedly believe that angels had sex with the daughters of man and produced giants, who in turn terrorized and corrupted the people of old, until the LORD decided the whole world by a flood. Calling me names won't change this belief.

Reactions: yeshuasavedme
Upvote 0