Feb 24, 2016
Arizona
✟15,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone,

The teaching of the blood of Christ rings loud within the Church. His blood is the forgiveness of sins. According to Jesus at the Last Supper, His blood is the New Testament. We are washed and justified by the blood of Christ. Seldom do we hear about the significance of His body. If you have been to church more than once, you may have heard it said that His body has bore our sins.1 Peter 2:24, this is True. Yet this is only half of the major weight the body of CHRIST carries in a believers life!!!

Lets not forget that where there is no law there is no transgression, Romans 5:13-14. In order for Christ to take away sin once and for all, He must take awaythe imputation of sin. Namely, the Law of Moses.

Therefore, the body of CHRIST as taken away the Law of Moses (imputation of sin). Ephesians 2:15

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. Romans 7:4

He has free'd us from the curse of the Law! Galatians 3:10 & Galatians 3:13. So that we can be alive to God and serve Him only!Romans 7:6.

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:9-13

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Jesus came down to earth to become a man, to suffer in His body to pay the price of redemption which we could never pay. Now when a true believer in Christ is "born again", he/she becomes part of the spiritual "body of Christ"; and we are then enjoined collectively to be one in testimony in this world, until we are taken home to Heaven. What a precious thought that is! This new spiritual body is called the "Bride" of Christ, which the Lord Jesus will call up to His presence one day for the marriage in Heaven.

Reactions: RyanC111
Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear RyanC111. In Matthew 22: 35-40: Jesus tells us: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40 we are told: On these 2 Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets. God is Love and God wants loving sons and daughters. In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: Ask and you shall receive, we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. We keep asking for love and joy, thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. God sees our loving efforts, and God will Bless us.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again, we give up our selfish wishes and wants, and ask for love and joy, and kindness and Compassion, then share it all with our neighbour. ( neighbour is all we know and all we meet, friend and not friend) The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY.
We might stumble and forget at times, but then ask God to forgive you, and carry on loving and caring, and be kind all the time. That is how God wants us, and gradually we will change this non-caring world into the World which God wants for us. I say this with love, Ryan. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Reactions: RyanC111
Upvote 0

RyanC111

Feb 24, 2016
Arizona
✟15,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen Sister Emmy!

After six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John His Brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, and was transfigured before them: and His Face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the Light. And, Behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elijah talking with Him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for Thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah. While he yet spake, Behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and, Behold, a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
Matthew 17:1-7

Love is the fulfillment of all the Law and Prophets! We must hear Him and Him only!

Even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2 Corinthians 3:15-16

Upvote 0

Mister_Al

Jun 9, 2005
✟9,656.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One thing you didn't mention is that the only people that were under the Law were the Jews.

I am a gentile and, therefore, was never under the Law and was never subject to its statutes. What Jesus did was provide a way for me to leave the family line of Adam (and its condemnation) and enter the family line of God to receive His righteousness.

Blessings,

Alan

Upvote 0