The Body of Christ fights back against the virus!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,141.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You have got to check this out, 129,000 believers from all over the world coming together online in worship right now! This is a football stadium full of christians! The body of Christ fights back against the virus! That is what came to me!
https://youtu.be/yYH4DrABjCw

Reactions: lismore

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't have to go to a football stadium to pray.
But maybe they do who have gone there, Phoebe.

It's funny, before the pandemic I felt like God was calling me to the hospital chapel to pray. I don't know why there ( this was after my surgery last year). A good friend of ours said we don't need a chapel to pray ! I went twice, I sat I read scripture then I prayed thinking of individuals. I saw the register in the corner of the chapel and wrote my name in there and then it hit me to write a blessing over that facility and staff. No clue to do that, had to be there and see that register and some of the prayers and stories in there. So, sometimes you need "to be there" to know what to pray. Not always but how appropriate my experience seems now to me at least, and I pray to the Lord as well.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have got to check this out, 129,000 believers from all over the world coming together online in worship right now! This is a football stadium full of christians! The body of Christ fights back against the virus! That is what came to me!
https://youtu.be/yYH4DrABjCw

I just do hope people don't think that Jesus's blood protects them from COVID-19, because I've seen people who unfortunately think that is the case. Even us, the saints in Christ can get the virus and die from it the next day.
Just putting this out there in case there are still people confused about this.
God Bless

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
But maybe they do who have gone there, Phoebe.

It's funny, before the pandemic I felt like God was calling me to the hospital chapel to pray. I don't know why there ( this was after my surgery last year). A good friend of ours said we don't need a chapel to pray ! I went twice, I sat I read scripture then I prayed thinking of individuals. I saw the register in the corner of the chapel and wrote my name in there and then it hit me to write a blessing over that facility and staff. No clue to do that, had to be there and see that register and some of the prayers and stories in there. So, sometimes you need "to be there" to know what to pray. Not always but how appropriate my experience seems now to me at least, and I pray to the Lord as well.

I'm not saying they didn't go there to pray. I'm saying that we can pray wherever we are.

Christ is praying for us and the Holy Spirit also intercedes for us. If we're in a crowd, all alone in a jail cell, or living with atheist relatives, we can pray.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I just do hope people don't think that Jesus's blood protects them from COVID-19, because I've seen people who unfortunately think that is the case. Even us, the saints in Christ can get the virus and die from it the next day.
Just putting this out there in case there are still people confused about this.
God Bless

The Lord's prayer: "Thy will be done." Sometimes illness and hard times bring us closer to God.

• Friendly
Reactions: Ivan Hlavanda
Upvote 0